Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Lord of Death
"lord of death"|"god of death"|"superintendent of death"|"lord of cruel death"|"death's superintendent"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Lord of Death"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- According to Vedic scripture, the sinful persons are taken to the superintendent of death, and there, according to his different volumes or proportion of sinful activities, a living entity is punished
- After this, semen (the faculty of procreation) and the god who presides over the waters appeared. Next appeared an anus and then the organs of defecation and thereupon the god of death, who is feared throughout the universe
- At death, he sees the messengers of the lord of death come before him, their eyes full of wrath, and in great fear he passes stool and urine
- The god of death entered His anus with the organ of defecation, but the virat-purusa could not be spurred to activity. The god Indra entered the hands with their power of grasping and dropping things, but the virat-purusa would not get up even then
- The Yama-dutas are the constables of King Yama (the Lord of death), who punishes all sinful men. Vaisnavas are never called for by such constables of Yamaraj
- They say that the Vedic hymns are the cerebral passage of the Lord, and His jaws of teeth are Yama, god of death, who punishes the sinners
- This Krsna consciousness movement, sankirtana movement, is so attractive, every simple, unsophisticated person shall be attracted. But if one is not attracted it is to be understood that he is being punished by the laws of the superintendent of death