Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lone | loneliness | lonely
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Loneliness (Disciples of SP) (10 P)
Pages in category "Lonely"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I am a sannyasi. I am forbidden to make any association with women. I cannot talk even with woman in a lonely place. That is forbidden. I give you one practical example. When my Guru Maharaja, my spiritual master, was living...
- I had been feeling lonely although I had the mission of starting this Krishna Consciousness movement. So Krishna sent you to me, and therefore our meeting was also the desire of Krishna
- One should leave home and practice self-control. In a sacred place he should bathe regularly and sit down in a lonely place duly sanctified
- Our policy is to live with devotees. Immediately return and live with devotees and take care of the Deities and Tulsi. That is our main business. My Guru Maharaja condemned living alone in a lonely place
- The gopis continued, "Your (Krsna's) talks with us in lonely places were heartwarming. Now we are all aggrieved to remember Your behavior. Please save us"
- The Lord felt somewhat insufficient, like a husband feeling lonely in the absence of his wife. This is a poetic simile. He wanted to create the cosmic manifestation to give another chance to the conditioned souls who were dormant in forgetfulness
- The Lord is served by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune. They are always in a lonely place also with the Lord
- The wives of Lord Krsna took it for granted that the Lord was a henpecked husband, always following them in lonely places
- To search the audience of God in a lonely forest is considered to be in the mode of goodness
- Truly the Personality of Godhead has been worshiped by Her. Therefore Lord Govinda, being pleased, has brought Her to a lonely spot, leaving us all behind