Category:Living with Krsna
Pages in category "Living with Krsna"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- In that sense I'm not in America; I am in Vrndavana because wherever I go in my apartment or in my temple I live with Krsna and Krsna consciousness
- It is to be understood that all the queens of Krsna who lived with Him at Dvaraka were in their previous lives very greatly exalted devotees who wanted to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love
- Krishna will send you help in men and money. So do not be agitated. If no one will come then you may live alone with Krishna and I am sure that Krishna will give you all facilities for progress in the very near future
- Krsna is the complete whole, and thus all plenary expansions and incarnations always live with Him
- Since Krsna gives this assurance, the devotee lives in Krsna and has no desire for personal benefit. The background for the devotee is the all-good Himself
- So our Krsna consciousness movement is to stop death, live eternally with Krsna, go back to home, back to Godhead. This is our movement. So our guru gives us this opportunity, no more death
- Sura-stri, the women of the heavenly planets, were ordered to appear in the Yadu dynasty in Vrndavana to enrich the pastimes of Lord Krsna. These sura-stri, when further trained to live with Krsna, would be transferred to the original Goloka Vrndavana
- The Lord wants all living entities, who are His parts and parcels, to live with Him in the transcendental world
- The son of Satyabhama's nurse, used to live with Krsna as His brother-in-law, and sometimes as brother-in-law he used to play jokes with Krsna
- Those in the most exalted position of devotional service and ecstasy can live with Krsna always by remembering His pastimes
- Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; those who worship ancestors go to the ancestors; and those who worship Me will live with Me. BG 9.25 - 1972
- Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship the ancestors go to the ancestors; those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; and those who worship Me (Krsna) will live with Me