Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"live with" |"living with"|"lives with"|"lived with"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Live With"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A grhastha is a person who lives with family, wife, children and relatives but has no attachment for them
- All our men are speaking in English. Still, you can make an experiment and if you like, then you can live with us provided you follow our rules and regulations
- At the mature age say after 50 years old age, everyone should separate from wife. Married life does not mean that one should continue to live with wife throughout the whole life
- Even if he goes from forest to forest, one who is not self-controlled must always fear material bondage because he is living with six co-wives - the mind and knowledge-acquiring senses
- Even today in India, widows or women whose husbands have taken sannyasa follow the principles of austerity, even though they live with their children
- Everyone in this material world is suffering. It is called dukhalayam ashasvatam. Why should you give up your life? Instead come and live with us
- I have heard that your good wife, Patty is growing Srimate Tulasi devi there at your house with good success. That is another very auspicious sign. The Tulasi, she will not go to live with anyone nondevotee
- I may not be liberated birth after birth, it doesn't matter. But I wish that, I wish to live with the devotees
- I request you to come here to Mayapur. Live with us for some time, see the situation and conduct of your living with us, and then we shall decide what to do next
- If you are serious about Krsna consciousness, if you are serious about increasing attachment for Krsna, then you should come and live with the devotees
- If you live with the devotees, then these topics of transcendental subject matter becomes palatable. Otherwise it is nonpalatable. Therefore they do not like to come to the temple to hear our lecture
- In Candapura lived Balarama Acarya and Yadunandana Acarya, the priests of these two personalities, and when Haridasa Thakura went there he lived with them
- In the Ilavrta-varsa, Lord Siva is the only male. There he lives with his wife, Bhavani, who is attended by many maidservants. If any other male enters that province, Bhavani curses him to become a woman
- It appears that Vasudeva, the father of Lord Krsna, had completely separate residential quarters where he lived with his eighteen wives, out of whom Srimati Devaki is the real mother of Lord Krsna
- On account of a devotee's high grade of Krsna consciousness, even the demigods like to live with him, and therefore it can be understood that the qualities of the demigods have developed within his body
- Our philosophy is that we are not this body, outer tabernacle, but one must stick to our principles and live with us like other devotees
- Our policy is to live with devotees. Immediately return and live with devotees and take care of the Deities and Tulsi. That is our main business. My Guru Maharaja condemned living alone in a lonely place
- Regarding your request for some books, the best thing will be if you ask some able person to buy them for you. Or you may ask for the fare to come to Madras and live with the devotees of our Movement
- Regarding your taking sannyasa, first, you must come and live with us for some time and then we shall see
- Sannyasa means that, that "I shall live with the minimum necessities of life and simply devote..." That is sannyasa. "I shall become a sannyasi and enjoy all material facilities" - that is not sannyasa
- Sastra says, "No, no. You live with the minimum necessities. Don't increase your necessities unnecessarily." This is Vedic civilization. And the modern civilization is even increase your necessities - a machine for shaving your cheek. You see?
- So don't become grhamedhis, simply having a wife and few children. That, cats and dogs they have also got. That is not required. You find inconvenience to live alone as brahmacari - all right, you take to a wife. Live with wife. Live responsibly
- So far we are concerned we are trying to train first class men. How much great responsibility we have to follow regulative principles, chant the beads, live with personal character etc
- So in the Visnu-rahasya these demigod worshipers are forcefully condemned by the statement that it is better to live with the most dangerous animals than to associate with these persons
- So Krsna is so friendly that He always lives with us just to turn our face towards Krsna. Isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese arjuna tisthati. What is His business? He is simply waiting for the time when we shall turn our face to Krsna. That is His business
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally admitted that a grhastha must live with a wife. Ksatriyas were even allowed to have many wives to encourage them in discharging the duties of government
- The best thing is if you come and live with us for some time and learn thoroughly the Krsna science. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu said anyone can become a guru in the matter of teaching about Krsna, provided he or she thoroughly learns the Krsna science
- The Lord does not want His sons, the living beings, to suffer the threefold miseries of life. He desires that all of them come to Him and live with Him, but going back to Godhead means that one must purify himself from material infections
- The Lord lives within the core of heart in every living being, therefore He is conscious of the psychic movements, activities, of the particular jiva. We should not forget
- The real purpose of life is to go back home, back to Godhead, and live with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, play with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, dance with the Supreme Personality of Godhead and eat with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To live with devotees or to live in a temple means to associate with the sravana-kirtana process
- To live with family, wife, children... Then the hog accepts family life. No. That is not family life. You live with wife, children, peacefully, if you like, but bring in Krsna in the center. That is grhastha-asrama
- Try to concentrate on these farm projects. Let the villagers come and hear, and distribute prasadam. In this way draw their sympathy and gradually they'll become our associates. Then they can come to live with us and work with us
- Two devotees of Lord Caitanya named Sri Ramadasa and Gadadhara dasa always lived with Sri Virabhadra Gosani
- Yes, if there are African girls also who want to join us, and if they get the consent of their elder family members to live with us, they may live in the temple provided there is separate place for them so that boys and girls will not mix freely
- You have to live with us. Then your friends will not ask you, "What about marijuana?"
- You left Vrndavana on account of Yamuna, but she has left you there also, although you wanted to live with her. Anyway, try to forget all this material attachment and try to be attached to Krishna more and more