Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Living in the Temple
"living in the temple"|"live in the temple"|" live in a temple"|"living in a temple"|"lives in the temple"|"living near the temple"|"lived within the temple"|"living within the temple"|"living in this temple"|"temple for their own living"|"temple we are living"|"live in temple"|"lives in temple"|"live in this temple"|"living within this temple"|" temple. You live here"|"temple not for our living"|"living together in this temple"|"lived in Jagannatha temple"|"live in our temple"|"live a temple life"|"living in that temple"|"Temple you should live"|"living alone in the temple"|"around the temple let them live"|"living in Radha-Dämodara temple"|"live nearby temple"|"live in your temple"|"living at the Montreal temple"|"lived in the temple"|"live at the temple"|"living at the temple"|"living in our temple"|"temple living"|"live together in the Temple"|"live separately in the temple"|"live in the local temple"|"live within our temple"|"live near the temple"|"living in the Chicago temple"|" living in our Paris temple"|"live in our Montreal temple"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Living Outside The Temple (21 P)
Pages in category "Living in the Temple"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Actually there is no difference between devotees living inside the temple and devotees living outside the temple. You are right that the important thing is to remember Krsna, whatever is your activity. So try to remember Krsna always
- All the temple members, without exception must rise by 4 AM and attend mangala arati. Everyone living in the temple must agree to the standard by proper understanding of the philosophy of tapasya
- Anyone who lives in the temple must agree to follow the rules and regulations without fail
- Girls who are living in New Vrindaban should be engaged in the following activities; 1) taking care of the children, 2) cleaning the temple, kitchen, etc. 3) cooking, and 4) churning butter
- Govardhana Prabhu, the Detroit president had left his post and was living in the Chicago temple, because he was not chanting his sixteen rounds
- Gradually he will develop the surrendering attitude and accept voluntarily the life of austerity or tapasya which must be practiced in the temple living
- Grhasthas live outside the temple, for in the temple we do not allow even husband and wife to live together
- Grhasthas living within the jurisdiction of the temple must be especially careful not to imitate karmis by acquiring opulent clothing, food and conveyances
- Henceforward I am not sanctioning any more marriages, and those who want to marry must know in advance and be prepared to make outside income to support wife and home separately from the temple, and in the temple husband and wife shall live separately
- Here at Bhaktivedanta Manor the boys and girls go out every day, including householders who are living in householder quarters within the Manor
- If new students are coming and they want to live with us in the temple, they must agree before living with us to follow these principles without any exception
- If you live in the temple and do all nonsense, then what is the use of living in the temple?
- If your wife takes charge of him, then you become completely free personally, and you can live in the temple with other brahmacharies, either in N.Y. or elsewhere as you think best
- In the temple even living with one wife it is not possible. We have to restrict them. No wives live in the temple in India. Family. In certain circumstance, in the temple they live separately, but not in the temple building. That is strictly prohibited
- It has been recommended to me by the leaders in London that you should move into our temple as a permanent brahmacari and that your father will allow it if I also recommend
- It is not compulsory that one live in the temple, but in order to make spiritual advancement, one must follow all the rule and regulations of Krishna Consciousness, just as the devotees in the temples do
- It is not necessary that hundreds and thousands of people will live in our temple
- Regarding the grhasthas living in the temple, I have already discussed with you in detail, so do the needful. The principle is that we make propaganda for devotees to come. Don't ask any of them to go away
- Regarding the sannyasis convincing men within the temple that they should leave and go with them on their parties, that is not at all good. I have never approved of this action
- Temple is meant for rendering service to the Lord. So if anyone is rendering service to the Lord, he can live. But not for sense gratification. Those grhasthas who still have desire for sense gratification, they may live outside
- Temple life means following strictly the regulative principles and chanting a minimum of 16 rounds, or more if possible
- That tolerant attitude must be there to a certain extent, but we must remain also always firm on this point, that the brahmacaris living in the temple shall not disobey the orders of the spiritual master
- The children of our devotees may live with their parents perpetually because you are all living in the temple and already engaged in devotional service
- The strict temple procedure is only for those who live in the temple. Grhasthas should live outside, and they cannot follow strictly everything
- There is a standard of behavior for devotees living in the Temple and everyone who lives in the Temple must follow that standard, or else we will automatically fall down
- There is no question of giving up robes in the temple
- There is no such hard and fast rule that one should live in the temple. You can live anywhere, but the spiritual practices should be going on
- They must be engaged twenty-four hours. That is wanted. It is not a lazy free hotel. Anyone lives, he must be engaged twenty-four hours
- To live with devotees or to live in a temple means to associate with the sravana-kirtana process
- To live with wife, together as a grhastha, and enjoy grhastha life, at the same time to live in temple, this should be discouraged
- We have got so many books. Whoever comes here must read the books, devotee, the inmates of the temple, outsider, then you will understand what is Krsna consciousness
- We want persons to live in our house who will observe our devotional regulations. We want to pick up some devotees who will be satisfied with regulated life, daily having darsana of the deity, chanting
- Without such voluntary understanding of the principles and agreement to obey them, no one is qualified to live in our temples