Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"living bodies" |"living body"|"live bodies"|"live body"
Pages in category "Living Body"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A dead body immediately goes down in the water, but a living body floats
- According to our sastra, within the semina of the father, the living body, living entity, takes shelter. And it is injected to the mother's womb and the two matters mixes and the body forms
- All living bodies subsist on food grains, which are produced from rain. Rains are produced by performance of yajna (sacrifice), and yajna is born of prescribed duties. BG 3.14 - 1972
- All living bodies subsist on food grains, which are produced from rains. Rains are produced by performance of yajna (sacrifice), and yajna is born of prescribed duties. By performing sacrifice, man will have sufficient rainfall and crops
- Anyone can experience. The body is active so long the soul is there. It doesn't require much intelligence. Simply one can understand what is the difference between the dead body and the living body
- As I say, the active principle, I am also the active principle. As I say, the dead body and the living body, difference is, when the active principle is not there, it is dead body
- As we cannot find our self within this matter, although I'm here, that we can distinguish, the distinction between dead body and living body, something minus. That something is spirit
- Matter cannot develop. That you have got experience. A dead body does not develop. A living body develops
- Matter we can understand, but on account of our long association with the matter, we cannot understand what is that spirit. But we can imagine that there is something which distinguishes a dead body and living body
- Once I was invited to speak in that institution, MIT. So I questioned, "Where is your department of technology to understand the difference between dead body and living body?" So I spoke on this
- One who is spiritually advanced can thus understand the real difference between a dead body and a living body
- So-called scientists have tried in many ways to produce a living body in their chemical laboratories
- So-called scientists have tried in many ways to produce a living body in their chemical laboratories, but no one has been able to do it because unless the spirit soul is present, a body cannot be prepared from material elements
- Such philosophers (impersonalists) push forward the argument that although cow dung is dead matter, sometimes it is found that scorpions come out of cow dung. Similarly, dead matter like nails and hair comes out of the living body
- The example given by the Mayavadi philosophers that inanimate matter like nails and hair comes from the living body is not a very sound argument. Nails and hair are undoubtedly inanimate, but they come not from the animate living being
- The living body or the dead body, either way it is the same, simply earth, air, water, fire, and ether
- The living entity, while dreaming, gives up the actual living body. Through the activities of his mind and intelligence, he acts in another body, either as a god or a dog
- The man's knowledge should be developed to find out this technology, what is the difference between a living man and a dead man, a living body and dead body. That is spiritual knowledge
- They (the scientists) think that the body is combination of matter and, at a certain stage, these combination of matter develop living symptoms. But that is not a fact. If it is a fact, then the scientists can manufacture with chemicals a living body
- This description of a living body confirms the scientific discovery that energy exists in two forms. When one of them, the anti-material particle, is separated from the material body, the latter becomes useless for all purposes
- This Krsna consciousness movement is on a different platform than this matter. It will be easier to understand that distinction between living body and dead body
- We live by food grains, vegetables and milk products as it is stated in the Bhagavad gita All living bodies subsist on food grains which are due to rains come by proper proformance of sacrifice Human life is meant for sacrifice to please Visnu
- What is the distinction of this dead body and the living body? So according to Vedic instruction, according to Krsna's instruction, the body is always dead. But so long the soul is there, it appears to be living
- When the soul is not there, the living entity is not there, the body is simply a lump of matter. That is the difference between a dead body and living body
- Within the semina of the father, the living body, living entity, takes shelter
- Without the soul, a body cannot move. That is the difference between a living body and a dead body