Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"liberated stage"|"liberated stages"|"stage of liberation"|"stage of being liberated "|"stage of liberated"|" stage, when one becomes liberated"|" liberated in all stages"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Liberated State (19 P)
Pages in category "Liberated Stage"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A conditioned soul is instrumental in the hands of the external energy, guna-mayi maya, or the illusory energy of the Lord, and in the liberated stage the living entity is instrumental to the will of the Personality of Godhead directly
- According to the Vaisnava philosophy, the master is one, and the servants are also one, but the distinction between the master and servant must continue even in the liberated stage
- After attaining this liberated stage, one has to become engaged in devotional service to the Lord. After attainment of the brahma-bhuta (liberation) stage one can further advance to engagement in devotional service
- As long as we are in the material world, our duty is to follow the orders of the Lord, and if by the grace of the Lord we are liberated from the clutches of the material world, then in our liberated stage also we can render transcendental loving service
- Becoming liberated does not necessitate losing one's sensual activities. Sense activities continue even in the liberated stage. The difference is, however, that sense activities in liberation are accepted only in connection with Krsna consciousness
- Bhakti means the activities of the liberated stage. That is not material things. So this Krsna consciousness movement is little difficult to understand because these activities are for the persons who have already attained moksa
- In his (the living being's) liberated state he renders service to the Lord in transcendental love and thus enjoys a life of full freedom, even sometimes on an equal level with the Lord or sometimes more than the Lord
- In his liberated stage the devotee is attracted by one of the five humors in the transcendental loving service of the Lord. As he continues to serve the Lord in that transcendental mood, he attains a spiritual body to serve Krsna in Goloka Vrndavana
- In the beginning there are three stages: offensive stages, liberated stage, and relishing stage. So you will be initiated for chanting Hare Krsna, there will be so many offenses. So we have to defend ourself from the offenses
- In the completely satisfied stage of life, exhibited by full detachment from the world of sense enjoyment as a result of performing devotional service, one can understand the science of God in the liberated stage
- In the liberated stage the living entity is instrumental to the will of the Personality of Godhead directly
- In the liberated stage, one is situated in his original Krsna conscious position. He gives up all engagements in the service of matter, engagements concocted under the names of social service, national service, community service
- In the liberated state the living being is helped by the spiritual nature in the voluntary loving service of the Lord. There is no incongruity or inebriety in His actions
- It is definitely stated that spiritual rasa, which is relished even in the liberated stage, can be experienced in the literature of the Srimad-Bhagavatam due to its being the ripened fruit of all Vedic knowledge
- One has to work in Krsna consciousness to satisfy Krsna or Visnu, and while performing such activities one is in a liberated stage. This is the great art of doing work, and in the beginning this process requires very expert guidance
- Out of these five liberated stages the one which is known as sayujya, or to merge into the existence of the Lord, is the last to be accepted by a devotee
- Srila Vyasadeva also instructed the Bhagavatam to his own son, Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, who was already at the liberated stage of transcendence. Srila Sukadeva realized it personally and then explained it
- Sukadeva Gosvami was already situated in the liberated stage, yet he was attracted by the pastimes of the Lord. This proves that the quality of His pastimes has nothing to do with material affinity
- The Lord is a person eternally, and the devotee of the Lord is also a person eternally. Because the devotee has his sense organs even at the liberated stage, he is therefore a person always
- The Lord says, "They do not aspire after the five liberated stages, which are 1) to be one with Me, 2) to achieve residence on My planet, 3) to have My opulences, 4) to possess bodily features similar to Mine and 5) to gain personal association with Me"
- The perfection of this spiritual vision is the liberated stage, and Srila Sukadeva Gosvami attained that stage
- The theory that in the perfectional stage one should not have anger is not supported in this verse. Anger will continue even in the liberated stage
- There is no chance of being contaminated by the influence of nescience or forgetfulness (avidya) in the liberated stage of devotional activities
- This is known as the Brahman position by the advocates of the Absolute Truth. In such a liberated stage (brahma-bhuta), one is never bewildered. Nor does one lament or become unnecessarily jubilant. This is due to the brahma-bhuta situation