Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
legal | legality | legalities | legalization | legalize | legalized | legally
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Legal"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A householder does not mean he gets license to legalize prostitution. That is not householder. Householder can simply have sex life to beget nice child, that's all, no more
- A man is always famous for his aggression toward a beautiful woman, and such aggression is sometimes considered rape. Although rape is not legally allowed, it is a fact that a woman likes a man who is very expert at rape
- Although it is called "legalized prostitution," there is no difference between prostitution and married life, but there is some control. People become responsible. By responsible life, they can make advance. Irresponsible life will not help
- As far as the urges of the genitals are concerned, there are two - proper and improper, or legal and illicit sex
- As soon as one is attached to woman, either legal or illegal, his all qualification finished
- At the present status, I have no legal obligation to my family. Before taking to Sannyas, what ever little money I had I have given to them
- I do not know what I can do in these legal matters. You try your best in consultation with Tamala Krishna. I think that perennial watch-dog is playing some mischief
- I have been informed of unauthorized attempts to sell land there which is legally owned by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Unless transactions are authorized by my duly appointed representative, Mr. Brent Selden, they are illegal
- I have guaranteed their staying in India in the matter of their maintenance and security and still they are being asked to leave the country. I cannot understand what are the legal intricacies in this connection
- I have received a letter from the Bombay secretary, Aditya dasi, requesting me to sign a number of legal forms for the bank. Neither you or Gopala Krsna have even signed or initialled an approval, so how can I sign these forms?
- I never said there should be no more marriage. By all means legally you can get married. How can I object? They misunderstand me. Unless it is there from me in writing, there are so many things that "Prabhupada said"
- I understand you are going to apply for legal recognition of Krishna Consciousness as a bona fide religious organization, and try to obtain a tax franchise also. They have done this in London also
- King Nrga said, "All the cows were purchased with money earned legally. Furthermore, their horns were gold-plated, their hooves were bedecked with silver plating, and they were covered with necklaces and with silken wrappers embroidered with pearls"
- Krsna continued, "His (Satraji's) daughter Satyabhama is not very eager for this jewel, yet her expected son, as the grandson of Satrajit, would, after performing the regulative principles of inheritance, be the legal claimant of the jewel"
- Mature sinful activities are exhibited if one is suffering from some chronic disease, if one is suffering from some legal implication, if one is born in a low and degraded family, or if one is uneducated or very ugly
- My position from the very beginning has been, give us our money back, we vacate, otherwise we take legal steps for acquiring the land according to the purchase agreement, as well as steps for insuring our protection, that's all
- Real point is if we can introduce book, there is nothing illegal. Everything is legal. Now, to save us from so-called legal complication, we must be legal. Otherwise there is nothing illegal what we do for Krsna
- Regarding distribution of my books, somebody may say something, but that doesn't matter. Somehow or other they are taking our Krishna book. However it should be done so there is not legal implication. And aggressiveness is not good
- Regarding your idea for writing articles for different legal journals, that will be very nice
- Simply become more concerned with increasing the spiritual content of our lives, and in this way all other problems like management will be easily solved, not that they can be solved by making some legal formula and having big big meetings and talks
- Since one Center has to be our leading Center in London, you may make it the Bhaktivedanta Manor for the legal purpose of registration
- We find it necessary and unavoidable in business dealings to speak lies - not to mention the volumes of lies that are spoken by members of the legal profession
- We have now decided to take legal proceedings against Nair because we have received one telegram from Tamala Krishna as follows: "Nair unreasonable, settlement impossible, immediately filing criminal and civil suits, letter follows, Tamala Krishna"
- When a man is properly mature, he can marry according to the rules and regulations of the sastras and use his genitals for begetting nice children. That is legal and religious
- Yes, you may perform the marriages in the Temple room, but after the legal marriage has lasted at least 6 months to a year. Then we can know they are faithful and serious
- You must secure document in proper legal form which will insure that the five lakhs will be subtracted from the fourteen lakhs purchase price, not that again we shall have to pay according to Mr. Nair's whims