Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Learned Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Learned Devotees of God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Associate always with learned devotees and to discuss the conclusion of the Vedas with similarly elevated persons
- My dear Lord, all actually learned persons know You as the Supreme Brahman and the Supersoul. Although the entire universe is afraid of Lord Rudra, who ultimately annihilates everything, for the learned devotees You are the fearless destination of all
- Not considering the respective actions of the brahmana and the dog, the uttama-adhikari tries to do good to both. Such a learned devotee is not misled by material bodies but is attracted by the spiritual spark within them
- The pastimes of the Lord in different features can only be estimated partly by the great learned devotees. So Srila Suta Gosvami has rightly taken this position in describing the pastimes of the Lord as far as he has realized
- The summary is that one has to, first of all, seek the association of pure devotees who not only are learned in the Vedanta but are self-realized souls and unalloyed devotees of Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead