Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
layman | laymans | layman's | laymen | laymen's |"lay man"
Pages in category "Laymen"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- All pastimes or activities of the Lord are spiritual in nature, but to the laymen they appear to be on the same level with material activities
- Although to a layman this appears to be a fabrication, Krsna reveals Himself from within to one who is serious about God realization
- Animals offered for the yajna were rejuvenated to a new span of life by the transcendental power of chanting the Vedic hymns, which, if properly chanted, are different from what is understood by the common layman
- Any layman can understand that the material body minus consciousness is a dead body, and this consciousness cannot be revived in the body by any means of material administration
- Any layman can understand. A person living - a person dead. So why he is dead? Something is missing. So that missing element is important or this body is important? These rascals cannot understand even, so dull brain
- Simply like layman if you dismiss that "There is no God, there is no soul," this is simply rascaldom, simply rascaldom. Don't remain rascals. Here is Bhagavad-gita. Learn everything very particularly, very minutely. And it is open for everyone
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the topmost theological science, and therefore it can react on the laymen as medicinal doses. Because it contains the transcendental activities of the Lord, there is no difference between the Lord and the literature
- Sushruta Samhita is a big book of medical science, it is not able to be understood by ordinary laymen