Category:Krsna and the Conditioned Souls
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God and the Conditioned Souls (98 P)
Pages in category "Krsna and the Conditioned Souls"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.
- A brahmana should take pity on the people and preach Krsna consciousness in order to elevate them. Sri Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, personally descends into this universe from the spiritual kingdom to teach conditioned souls
- A conditioned soul cannot deliver another conditioned soul. Only Krsna or His bona fide representative can deliver him
- A conditioned soul cannot reach the absolute Personality of Godhead by his imperfect endeavor, and therefore it is wonderful that Lord Sri Krsna, in the form of Lord Gauranga, has made it easy for everyone to approach Him
- A Vaisnava, he knows how to utilize everything for Krsna. The aim of this creation is giving these conditioned souls another chance for liberation
- Adoption of any of the above-mentioned items (hearing, chanting etc), can help a conditioned soul get out of the tangle of nescience and thus become liberated from all material sufferings created by the living being illusioned by the external energy
- Akrura began to think, "Just as a blade of grass floating on the waves of a river may by chance come near the shore and gain shelter, a conditioned soul carried away by the waves of material existence may sometimes be saved by the grace of Krsna"
- Akrura thought, "When I bow down before Lord Krsna in that way, certainly He will place His fearless lotus hand on my head. His hand is offered to all conditioned souls who take shelter under His lotus feet"
- All His (Lord Krsna) appearances are meaningful because they show His real characteristics to the conditioned souls, who have forgotten their relationship with the Supreme Lord. He does everything for their benefit
- All these material qualities can act upon the conditioned souls, but there is no such action and reaction upon Krsna because these qualities are all simultaneously one with and different from Him
- As it is an offense to consider oneself to be Krsna, so it is offensive to consider oneself to be Yasoda, Nanda, or any other associate of the Lord. We should always remember that they are transcendental; they are never conditioned souls
- At that time the conditioned souls are resting in the condition called susupti which is exactly deep sleep without dream, or anesthetized state, therefore they do not remember being with Krsna when they wake up in the material world
- He (Bali) worshiped the Lord sufficiently, and thereafter Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama took away the six conditioned souls and returned to the city of Dvaraka
- He (Lord Sri Krsna) tries to induce them to surrender unto Him. Similarly, the brahmanas do the same thing. After assimilating the Vedic instructions, they assist the Supreme Lord in His endeavor to deliver conditioned souls
- Hearing the attractive pastimes of Lord Krsna's different incarnations is a chance for liberation for the conditioned soul, and the most fascinating and pleasing activities of Lord Krsna Himself are still more attractive
- If a bona fide listener hears of Krsna's pastimes with the gopis, which seem to be lusty affairs, the lusty desires in his heart, which constitute the heart disease of the conditioned soul, will be vanquished...
- If actually there is any sympathizer for the fallen conditioned souls, he is a Vaisnava. He knows why they are suffering. Therefore he wants to give him the information: "My dear friend, you are suffering simply for forgetting your real lover, Krsna"
- If one gets more than is needed, the surplus should be fully engaged in the Lord's service. That will make the conditioned soul, the world and Krsna happy, and this is the aim of life
- If one makes friendship with Krsna, one will never be cheated, and he will get all help needed. Arousing this consciousness of the conditioned soul is the greatest service, not posing oneself as a great friend of another living entity
- If one takes to Krsna's service, he is liberated, even though he appears to be a conditioned soul within the material world. Jivan-muktah sa ucyate. In any condition, one is to be considered liberated if his only business is to serve Krsna
- If the conditioned soul engages in the service of the Lord and simultaneously carries out the orders of his spiritual master and serves him, he can get out of the clutches of maya and become eligible for shelter at Krsna's lotus feet
- In a very friendly attitude the Lord (Krsna) sits along with the conditioned soul in the body
- In order to show them special favor, Krsna exhibited this rasa-lila dance. It is to captivate the conditioned soul. Since they are very much attracted by sex, they can enjoy the same life with Krsna & thus become liberated from the material condition
- In the Second Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Maharaja Pariksit also explains that the pastimes and activities of Lord Krsna are medicine for the conditioned souls. If they simply hear about Krsna, they become relieved of the material disease
- In the Vedic literature there are twenty kinds of religious principles mentioned, and each of them is described in different sastras. But Lord Krsna is so kind to the fallen conditioned souls of this age that He personally appeared
- In this age of logic, argument and disagreement, the chanting of Hare Krsna is the only means for self-realization. Because this transcendental vibration alone can deliver the conditioned soul, it is considered to be the essence of the Vedanta-sutra
- Instead of doing so, i.e. converting the actions of the senses, the impersonalists began to make the conditioned souls sense-less, and the Lord also senseless. That is improper treatment for the conditioned souls
- Krsna descends to eradicate this false sense of enjoyment and thus reclaim conditioned souls back to Godhead. That is the all-merciful nature of the Lord for the fallen souls
- Krsna Himself, His incarnations and His plenary expansions are all supreme well-wishers of the conditioned souls, but Krsna is the well-wisher even of the demons, for He gave salvation to all the demons who came to kill Him in Vrndavana
- Krsna is both; He can deliver all sinful conditioned souls, and at the same time, He never does anything by which He can be contaminated
- Krsna is so kind that He's changing varieties, atmosphere of life. But he's packed up in this material world. That freedom... Conditioned soul is asking for freedom, but he does not know the freedom is the shelter of Krsna. That he'll not accept
- Krsna is, of course, always very kind to every conditioned soul, but, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, He is especially inclined to the pure devotees
- Krsna lived with wives and children in all opulence, exactly like an ordinary conditioned soul, just to teach those souls who are actually conditioned that they must enter into the family circle of Krsna, where He is the center
- Krsna partially displayed the activities of His pleasure potency in His rasa-lila just to attract the conditioned souls, who are all after the phantasmagoria pleasure potency in degraded sex enjoyment
- Krsna said, "I have decided to take them with Me to pacify My mother, Devaki. After seeing My mother, all six of these conditioned souls will be liberated, and thus in great pleasure they will be transferred to their original planet"
- Krsna said, "The names of these six conditioned souls are as follows: Smara, Udgitha, Parisvanga, Patanga, Ksudrabhrt and Ghrni. They will be reinstated in their former position as demigods"
- Krsna willingly stopped manifesting any further potency. The conditioned soul not only becomes bewildered but is completely unable to understand. The curtain of yogamaya was drawn so that Brahma would not become more and more perplexed
- Krsna, being very kind, punishes the conditioned soul in one life for such sinful activities and then takes him back home, back to Godhead
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is always eager to give information to the conditioned soul that there is a spiritual sky far, far beyond this material sky, transcendental to the innumerable universes created within the total material energy
- Lord Krsna for this reason has appeared. He wants to call the conditioned souls back to Godhead. He wants us to realize that He is the source of the whole universe
- Lord Krsna here confirms that the conditioned soul can reach the highest perfectional stage by surrendering to Him. One must give up all other responsibilities
- Lord Krsna personally is all-attractive. Following in the holy footsteps of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, we have tried to present this book, Krsna, for being read and heard by the conditioned souls of this age
- Material universe created to give the conditioned soul a chance to act to return home, back to Godhead, and servants like Brahmaji, Naradaji, Vyasaji and their company become busy with the same purpose of the Lord
- Maya is also Krsna's energy, so it is her duty to punish the conditioned soul because they have decided to forget Krsna. Still, Krsna is so merciful, He comes personally, He authorizes His devotee, servant, to enlighten these conditioned souls
- Maya means to give sufficient punishment to the living entities who have forgotten Krsna and want to enjoy material life independently. They are called conditioned soul
- Narada Muni addressed Narayana Rsi as an incarnation of Krsna and specifically addressed Him as the supreme well-wisher of the conditioned souls
- Narada said, "The conditioned souls, who have now been put into the blind well of material existence, can get out of this eternal captivity only by accepting Your (Krsna's) lotus feet. Thus, You are the only shelter of all conditioned souls"
- Narada said, "The ordinary conditioned human being may think that the conditioned soul, who is covered by his materialistic senses, mind and intelligence, is equal to Krsna"
- Narayana Rsi, being an incarnation of Krsna, is also addressed as the well-wisher of the conditioned souls. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, everyone should know that there is no well-wisher like Krsna
- No conditioned soul actually knows what is to be done and what is not to be done, but a person who acts in Krsna consciousness is free to act because everything is prompted by Krsna from within and confirmed by the spiritual master
- Once this relation (with Krsna) is slightly revived, the conditioned soul at once becomes freed from the illusion of material energy and becomes mad after the association of the Lord
- Originally the senses of the living entity were awarded to engage them in the transcendental loving service of the Lord or that of His devotees, but the conditioned souls, illusioned by the material energy, became captivated by sense enjoyment
- Others say that You (Krsna) appeared to rejuvenate the devotional service of hearing, remembering, worshiping and so on in order that the conditioned souls suffering from material pangs might take advantage and gain liberation
- Our purpose is not to construct big, big buildings. That is required for propaganda work, for giving shelter to people. But our main business is how to turn the face of the bewildered conditioned souls towards Krsna
- Pleasure potency is not painful to Krsna. But it is painful. It is painful to us, conditioned souls. This Golden Moon (name of a bar?), everyone comes there for pleasure, but he is becoming implicated in sinful activities. Therefore it is not pleasure
- Prthu says to his subjects, "My dear citizens, please note that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, is actually the deliverer of all fallen conditioned souls"
- Purpose of Lord Krsna's servants is to reclaim the conditioned souls from the field of sense gratification and return them to the normal stage of engaging the senses in service of the Lord
- Radha Krsna topics are for both liberated and conditioned souls, but conditioned souls should not much discuss about the loving affairs between Radha and Krsna because sometimes they misunderstand Radha and Krsna as ordinary boy and girl
- Regarding your questions about the difference between the picture of Krsna and the Deity, Krsna is equally there in both these forms. Krsna is so kind that he agrees to appear, for the benefit of the conditioned soul, in eight different kinds of forms
- Some ask that if Krsna is self-sufficient, why did He at all manifest the pastimes with the gopis, which are disturbing to the so-called moralists of the world? The answer is that such activities show special mercy to the fallen, conditioned souls
- Somehow or other if a conditioned soul surrenders to such personalities (Krsna, Lord Caitanya or His representatives) and by intimate association with them chances to become Krsna conscious, he is saved from the material conditions of life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In this Age of Kali, Krsna is manifest in two forms - wood and water. Thus, by enabling the conditioned souls to see the wood and bathe in the water, He helps them become liberated"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the sunshine Purana by Vyasadeva to open the eyes of the conditioned souls. It is the sound representation of Lord Krsna
- Srutadeva said, "Although You (Krsna) are constantly with the conditioned soul, only when he becomes purified by devotional service do You become revealed to him"
- Srutadeva said, "From the beginning of the conditioned soul’s entering into the material world, You (Krsna) are his constant companion"
- Srutadeva said, "The activities of this material world and of the conditioned souls have nothing to do with Your (Krsna) position"
- Srutadeva said, "The conditioned soul feels the pangs of material contamination as the threefold miseries as long as You (Krsna) are not visible to him"
- Srutadeva said, "Your (Krsna) Lordship, apparently also in a sleeping condition, enters this material world to create a temporary manifestation, not for Your personal necessities but for the conditioned soul who wants to imitate Your Lordship as enjoyer"
- Sukadeva Gosvami also said that Krsna is Hrsikesa, the Supersoul. Whereas an ordinary man is a conditioned soul covered by the material body, Krsna and Krsna's body are the same because He is Hrsikesa
- The common materialistic conditioned souls speculate that the Lord (Krsna) is one of them. Out of their ignorance they think that the Lord is affected by matter, although He is unattached
- The conditioned soul cannot revive his Krsna consciousness by his own effort. But out of causeless mercy, Lord Krsna compiled the Vedic literature and its supplements, the Puranas
- The conditioned soul thus gets into touch with devotional service to Lord Krsna, and in this way he can approach nearer and nearer to the Lord
- The conditioned souls, who are engaged in trying to lord it over the material world, are also enchanted by His mystic powers, but His devotees are enchanted in a different way by the glories of the Lord, and His merciful blessings are upon them
- The distinction is that the nitya-siddhas are eternally Krsna conscious without any forgetfulness, whereas the nitya-baddhas, or eternally conditioned souls, are forgetful of their relationship with Krsna
- The enemy has captured different strategic positions in the body of the conditioned soul, and therefore Lord Krsna is giving hints of those places, so that one who wants to conquer the enemy may know where he can be found
- The essence of all revealed scriptures and all knowledge is present when one addresses the Lord and His energy by the Hare Krsna mantra, for this transcendental vibration can completely liberate a conditioned soul
- The eternal relation of a particular soul with the Lord (Krsna) is evolved
- The forgetful conditioned soul is educated by Krsna through the Vedic literatures, the realized spiritual master and the Supersoul
- The Lord (Krsna) is undoubtedly the deliverer of all conditioned souls
- The Lord appears in a particular family or place by His inconceivable potency. He does not take His birth as a conditioned soul quits his body and accepts another body
- The Lord says to Arjuna, "You and I had many, many births previously, but I remember everything, whereas you do not." That is the difference between the living entity, or conditioned soul, and the Supreme Soul
- The material miseries are without factual existence for the soul. Yet as long as the conditioned soul sees the body as meant for sense enjoyment, he cannot get out of the entanglement of material miseries, being influenced by Your (Krsna) external energy
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "I have descended as King Paundraka, taking compassion on the distressed conditioned souls out of my unlimited causeless mercy"
- The preceptor appears before the external senses of the fortunate conditioned soul, and at the same time the devotee is guided from within by the caittya-guru, Krsna, who is seated as the spiritual master within the heart of the living entity
- There is no difference between Krsna's body and Himself or between His name and Himself. But as far as the conditioned soul is concerned, one's name is different from one’s body, from one's original form and so on
- This association (conditioned soul and Krsna) is made possible not only by personal contact with the Lord, but also by association with His name, fame, form and quality
- This prayer of the Vedas personified illustrates that the Vedas are meant for helping the conditioned souls to understand Krsna
- Though You (Krsna) are beyond the purview of the material energy, You execute the four principles of liberation characterized by religion and so on for the ultimate good of the conditioned souls
- Topics like the rasa-lila are meant for the liberated souls and not for the conditioned souls. The conditioned souls, therefore, must hear with appreciation and devotion the Lord's pastimes in relationship with the external energy
- We (conditioned souls) must extricate ourselves from all illusory connections of the world and seek reunion with the Lord, trying to render service unto Him because He is the ultimate truth
- When a conditioned soul becomes a devotee of Krsna, the Lord, by His causeless mercy, trains him in two ways: He trains him from without as the spiritual master, and He trains him from within as the Supersoul
- When a conditioned soul is awakened to Krsna consciousness and renders service by using his tongue to chant the Lord's holy name & taste the remnants of the Lord's food, the tongue is purified, and one gradually comes to understand who Krsna really is
- When Krsna appeared, Lord Visnu was with Him. Krsna actually appears in order to demonstrate His Vrndavana pastimes and in this way attract the fortunate conditioned souls and invite them back home, back to Godhead
- Whereas Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the SPG, is full of transcendental bliss, possesses all six spiritual opulences in full, and is the master of the material energy, the small conditioned soul, who is always unhappy, is the servant of the material energy
- Yes, the conditioned souls are parts and parcels of the Lord and thus they were with Krsna before being conditioned
- You (Krsna) have appeared in the Yadu dynasty to fulfill Your mission of reclaiming all conditioned souls rotting in the sinful activities of material existence, and this appearance is already famous all over the world