Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna and Bilvamangala Thakura
Pages in category "Krsna and Bilvamangala Thakura"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Bilvamangala Thakur has explains, "As such, You (Krsna) can very easily understand my flickering mind. This is known to You and myself"
- Bilvamangala Thakur has explains, "Therefore, I am simply yearning to know how I can fix my mind on Your (Krsna) lotus feet"
- Bilvamangala Thakur said, "My dear Krsna, You are leaving me, forcibly getting out of my clutches. But I shall be impressed by Your strength only when You can go forcibly from the core of my heart"
- Bilvamangala Thakur simply heard about Krsna and then immediately gave up his beautiful girl friend and started out for Mathura and Vrndavana, where he became a perfect Vaisnava
- Bilvamangala Thakur was first spiritually initiated for impersonal realization of the absolute truth, but later on, by his association with Krsna in Vrndavana, he became an experienced devotee
- Bilvamangala Thakura actually entered into the transcendental pastimes of Lord Krsna. He has recorded his transcendental experiences and appreciation in the book known as Krsna-karnamrta
- Bilvamangala Thakura said, "All glories to Cintamani and my initiating spiritual master, Somagiri. All glories to my instructing spiritual master, the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), who wears peacock feathers in His crown"
- Bilvamangala Thakura said, "Under the shade of His (Krsna's) lotus feet, which are like desire trees, Jayasri (Radharani) enjoys the transcendental mellow of an eternal consort"
- Bilvamangala Thakura writes, "How miserable it is, my dear Krsna, O friend of the hopeless! O merciful Lord, how can I pass these thankless days without seeing You"
- If any Vaisnava is writing song about Krishna, he should have realized himself what is Krishna, just like our great saints and acaryas like Madhvacarya, Ramanujacarya, Rupa Goswami, six Gosvamis, Bilvamangala, Bhaktivinode Thakura, like that
- In his early life, Bilvamangala Thakura was an impersonalistic monist, and he used to meditate upon the impersonal Brahman effulgence. Later he became a devotee of Lord Krsna
- In the Krsna-karnamrta, Bilvamangala Thakur describes how Krsna meets His devotee - with peacock feather on His head, with marakata jewels on His chest, with His ever-enchanting smile, His restless eyes and His very delicate body
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakur has said, "If I am engaged in devotional service unto You, my dear Lord, then very easily can I perceive Your presence everywhere"
- Srila Bilvamangala Thakur prays in his book as follows: "Let Srimati Radharani purify the whole world, because She has surrendered Herself completely unto Krsna"