Category:Krsna and Aromas
Pages in category "Krsna and Aromas"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After this, Lord Krsna and the gopis came out of the water and began to stroll along the bank of the Yamuna, where a nice breeze was blowing, carrying the aroma of different kinds of flowers over the water and land
- Apart from the pastimes of Lord Krsna, when tulasi leaves are offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, even the aroma of the leaves attracts the minds of self-realized persons
- Krsna said to Radharani, "My dear auspicious Radharani, Your body is the source of all beauty. Your red lips are softer than the sense of immortal sweetness, and Your face bears the aroma of a lotus flower"
- Krsna's and Balarama's bodies were smeared with the pulp of sandalwood. Akrura greatly appreciated the aroma of the flowers and sandalwood and Their bodily presence
- Krsna's wives personally washing His lotus feet, offering Him betel nuts, massaging His legs to relieve them of fatigue, fanning Him to make Him comfortable, offering all kinds of scented sandalwood pulp, oils and aromatics
- She makes Krsna happy with Her bodily aroma. (7) She is very expert in singing. (8) Her speech is charming. (9) She is very expert in joking and speaking pleasantly. (10) She is very humble and meek. (11) She is always full of mercy
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "It appears that up until now, no one has tasted the sweet fruits there, either on the tree or on the ground. Dear Krsna, to tell You frankly, we are very attracted by this sweet aroma"
- The eight lotuslike parts of His (Krsna's) body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor. His body is anointed with aromatic substances like musk, camphor, sandalwood and aguru
- The four Kumaras were attracted by the aroma of the flowers offered at the lotus feet of Krsna, and in this way they became devotees
- The fragrance of Krsna's body is like the aroma of musk combined with that of the bluish lotus flower
- The fragrance of Krsna's body is more maddening than the aroma of musk, and it surpasses the fragrance of the bluish lotus flower. It enters the nostrils of all the women of the world and, making a nest there, thus attracts them
- The gopis continued, "Otherwise, how is it possible that the aroma of His (Krsna's) garland, which is smeared with the red kunkuma from the breasts of the goddess of fortune, can be perceived in the breeze blowing here?"
- The gopis of Vrajabhumi always taste the nectar of Krsna's attributes, His beauty, His sweetness, His aroma, the sound of His flute and the touch of His body
- The minds of the four boy sages (Sanaka, Sanatana, Sanandana and Sanat-kumara) were attracted to the lotus feet of Krsna by the aroma of the tulasi that had been offered to the Lord
- The minds of the four Kumaras were attracted by the aroma of the flowers offered to Krsna's lotus feet. Being thus attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, they engaged in pure devotional service
- The scent of Krsna's transcendental body surpasses the aroma of musk and attracts the minds of all women
- The scent of Krsna's transcendental body surpasses the aroma of musk and attracts the minds of all women. The eight lotuslike parts of His body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor
- The smoke emanating from the fire created a good aroma of aguru. This aroma was due to her being killed by Krsna. This means that the demon Putana was washed of all her sinful activities and attained a celestial body
- When Krsna entered the forest on the bank of the river Yamuna, the moonlight dissipated the surrounding darkness. Due to the season, flowers like the kunda and kadamba were blooming, and a gentle breeze was carrying their aroma
- When they (the gopis) placed their hands on Krsna's shoulder they became overwhelmed by the fragrance of His body, which emanated from the lotus, other aromatic flowers and the pulp of sandalwood