Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
aroma | aromas | aromatic | aromatics
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Aroma"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- A portion of the airy atmosphere is turned into forms, and the forms constitute the power of electricity or heat. Heat produces the smell of the aroma of the earth, and the gross earth is produced by such aroma
- After this, Lord Krsna and the gopis came out of the water and began to stroll along the bank of the Yamuna, where a nice breeze was blowing, carrying the aroma of different kinds of flowers over the water and land
- All the birds within the forests began to sing with sweet voices, and the peacocks began to dance along with their consorts. The wind blew very pleasantly, carrying the aroma of different flowers, and the sensation of bodily touch was very pleasing
- All these combined together (mahat-tattva, false ego, the vibration of sound, atmospheric air, forms, the power of electricity or heat, the smell of the aroma of the earth and the gross earth) constitute the cosmic phenomenon
- Apart from the pastimes of Lord Krsna, when tulasi leaves are offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, even the aroma of the leaves attracts the minds of self-realized persons
- Aromatic and pleasing to see, the food was the essence of all sweetness. Thus the two brothers, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu, ate it with great satisfaction
- As a flower in the bud gradually fructifies and yields its desired aroma and beauty, so when a living entity comes to the platform of Krsna consciousness, the beauty of his real form comes into full blossom
- As the aroma of deer musk cannot be concealed by wrapping it in a cloth, Your characteristics as the Supreme Personality of Godhead cannot be concealed by any means
- Attracted by the aroma of Her (Mohini-murti's) face and body, bumblebees hummed around Her, and thus Her eyes were restless. Her hair, which was extremely beautiful, was garlanded with mallika flowers
- Caitanya said: Sanatana Gosvami is one of the associates of Krsna. There could not be any bad odor from his body. On the first day I embraced him, I smelled the aroma of catuhsama (a mixture of sandalwood pulp, camphor, aguru and musk)
- Continuous rubbing increases the aroma of Malaya sandalwood. Similarly, consideration of this verse increases one's understanding of its importance
- Due to aroma of the parijata flower, the honeybees would begin their humming vibration, & the birds also would begin their sweet chirping sounds. All together it would sound like the singing of professional chanters engaged in offering prayers to Krsna
- Due to the aroma, the bees were also flying in the breeze, thinking that the aroma was honey. The gopis made a seat for Krsna by leveling the soft sand and placing cloths over it
- Early in the morning, a mild breeze would carry the aroma of the parijata flower, and Krsna would smell it just after rising from bed
- Even though camphor may be removed from a pot, the pot nonetheless retains the aroma of camphor. As long as the seeds of desire are not destroyed, fruitive activities are not destroyed
- Heat produces the smell of the aroma of the earth, and the gross earth is produced by such aroma. And all these combined together constitute the cosmic phenomenon
- His (Krsna's) body is anointed with aromatic substances like musk, camphor, sandalwood and aguru
- His eyes in seeing the Deity of Lord Krsna in the temple, his body in embracing Vaisnavas or touching their lotus feet, his nostrils in smelling the aroma of the tulasi leaves offered to Krsna's lotus feet, his tongue in tasting food offered to Krsna
- His stool and urine were so aromatic that they filled eighty miles of the countryside with a pleasant fragrance
- Krsna said to Radharani, "My dear auspicious Radharani, Your body is the source of all beauty. Your red lips are softer than the sense of immortal sweetness, and Your face bears the aroma of a lotus flower"
- Krsna's and Balarama's bodies were smeared with the pulp of sandalwood. Akrura greatly appreciated the aroma of the flowers and sandalwood and Their bodily presence
- Krsna's wives personally washing His lotus feet, offering Him betel nuts, massaging His legs to relieve them of fatigue, fanning Him to make Him comfortable, offering all kinds of scented sandalwood pulp, oils and aromatics
- Let me repeatedly offer my respectful obeisances unto the beelike devotees who always taste the honey of the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If even a doggish nondevotee somehow takes shelter of such devotees, he enjoys the aroma of the lotus flower
- Lord Krsna and the gopis came out of the water and began to stroll along the bank of the Yamuna, where a nice breeze was blowing, carrying the aroma of different kinds of flowers over the water and land
- Radharani continued, "One's nostrils are no better than the bellows of a blacksmith if one has not smelled the fragrance of Krsna's body, which is like the aroma of musk combined with that of the bluish lotus flower"
- Radharani sleeps in Her room with the aroma of pride, and when She lies down in Her bed, the transcendental variety of Her loving ecstasies is like a jeweled locket in the midst of Her necklace of separation
- She (Radharani) sleeps in Her room with the aroma of pride, and when She lies down in Her bed, the transcendental variety of Her loving ecstasies is like a jeweled locket in the midst of Her necklace of separation
- She makes Krsna happy with Her bodily aroma. (7) She is very expert in singing. (8) Her speech is charming. (9) She is very expert in joking and speaking pleasantly. (10) She is very humble and meek. (11) She is always full of mercy
- Simply by seeing the Lord and smelling the aroma of tulasi and saffron from His lotus feet, the Kumaras became devotees and abandoned their long-cherished impersonalism
- Since the season was springtime, the breeze on the bank of the Yamuna was blowing very mildly, carrying the aroma of different flowers, especially the flower known as kaumudi
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that actually the aroma of his (Sanatana Gosvami's) body was the excellent scent of a mixture of sandalwood pulp, camphor, musk and aguru
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Dear Balarama, if You like, let us all go there and enjoy these fruits. The aroma of the fruits is now spread everywhere. Don’t You smell it from here?"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "It appears that up until now, no one has tasted the sweet fruits there, either on the tree or on the ground. Dear Krsna, to tell You frankly, we are very attracted by this sweet aroma"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Not even animals go there, and no birds are living there; they have all left. One can only appreciate the sweet aroma that is coming from that place"
- Srimati Radharani's bedstead is pride itself, and it is situated in the abode of Her bodily aroma. She is always seated there thinking of Krsna's association
- The aroma of catuhsama is very pleasing. It is also mentioned in the Hari-bhakti-vilasa
- The color of the rice is so attractive and its aroma so good that it appears Radha and Krsna have directly taken it
- The demigod known as Varuna sent his daughter Varuni in the form of liquid honey oozing from the hollows of the trees. Because of this honey the whole forest became aromatic, and the sweet aroma of the liquid honey, Varuni, captivated Balaramaji
- The desire of the mind carries the soul to a suitable atmosphere as the wind carries aromas from one place to another
- The devotee thus surpasses the subtle objects of different senses like aroma by smelling, the palate by tasting, vision by seeing forms, touch by contacting, the vibrations of the ear by ethereal identification, and the sense organs by material activities
- The eight lotuslike parts of His (Krsna's) body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor. His body is anointed with aromatic substances like musk, camphor, sandalwood and aguru
- The four Kumaras were attracted by the aroma of the flowers offered at the lotus feet of Krsna, and in this way they became devotees
- The fragrance of Krsna's body is like the aroma of musk combined with that of the bluish lotus flower
- The gopis continued, "Otherwise, how is it possible that the aroma of His (Krsna's) garland, which is smeared with the red kunkuma from the breasts of the goddess of fortune, can be perceived in the breeze blowing here?"
- The grhastha-asrama is a field of fruitive activity. Unless the desire to enjoy family life is completely burned out, it grows up again and again. Even though camphor may be removed from a pot, the pot nonetheless retains the aroma of camphor
- The lakes of Vrndavana are surrounded by green grasses, and various kinds of lotus flowers bloom there, such as the kahlara, kanja and utpala, and the air blowing in Vrndavana carries the aromatic pollen of those lotus flowers
- The living entity in the material world carries his different conceptions of life from one body to another as the air carries aromas
- The minds of the four boy sages (Sanaka, Sanatana, Sanandana and Sanat-kumara) were attracted to the lotus feet of Krsna by the aroma of the tulasi that had been offered to the Lord
- The minds of the four Kumaras were attracted by the aroma of the flowers offered to Krsna's lotus feet. Being thus attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, they engaged in pure devotional service
- The moon was shining in the sky, surrounded by glittering stars. The breeze was blowing, bearing the aroma of mallika flowers, and the bumblebees were mad after the aroma
- The original aroma is the odor emanating from the earth, and when it is mixed with different substances, this odor appears in different ways
- The person who has never experienced the aroma of the tulasi leaves from the lotus feet of the Lord is also a dead body, although breathing
- The scent of Krsna's transcendental body surpasses the aroma of musk and attracts the minds of all women
- The smoke emanating from the fire created a good aroma of aguru. This aroma was due to her being killed by Krsna. This means that the demon Putana was washed of all her sinful activities and attained a celestial body
- The two doors named Nalini and Nalini should be known as the two nostrils, and the city named Saurabha represents aroma
- The Vedic promises of elevation to higher planets for a better standard of materialistic life are compared to flowery language because in a flower there is certainly an aroma but that aroma does not last for a very long time
- The yogi or devotee, along with liquidation of the gross elements, relinquishes the subtle causes like aroma by smelling. The pure spiritual spark, the living entity, thus becomes completely cleansed of all material contamination
- They (Four Kumaras) went to visit the Lord of Vaikuntha-loka in the spiritual sky, and when they bowed down before the Lord, the aroma of the tulasi, mixed with saffron, entered their nostrils and immediately attracted their minds
- They (Kings and Princes) looked upon Him to their hearts' content, as if drinking nectar through their eyes, licking His body with their tongues, smelling the aroma of His body with their noses, and embracing Him with their arms
- When all the inhabitants of Vrndavana smelled the good aroma from the smoke of the burning Putana, they inquired from each other, “Where is this good fragrance coming from?” While conversing, they understood that it was the fumes of the burning Putana
- When Krishna Consciousness is added to this material advancement, it becomes aromatic gold
- When Krsna entered the forest on the bank of the river Yamuna, the moonlight dissipated the surrounding darkness. Due to the season, flowers like the kunda and kadamba were blooming, and a gentle breeze was carrying their aroma
- When the breeze carrying the aroma of tulasi leaves and saffron from the lotus feet of the lotus-eyed Personality of Godhead entered through the nostrils into the hearts of those sages (the Kumaras), they experienced a change in both body and mind
- When the breeze carrying the aroma of tulasi leaves from the toes of the lotus feet of the Personality of Godhead entered the nostrils of those sages (the four Kumaras), they experienced a change both in body and in mind
- When the Lord's two nostrils separately manifested themselves, the dual Asvini-kumaras entered them in their proper positions, and because of this the living entities can smell the aromas of everything
- When there are ample blooming flowers in the gardens in the forest, the fresh, aromatic breeze gives a great relief to the person who has suffered during the summer and rainy seasons. Unfortunately, such breezes could not give any relief to the gopis
- When they (the gopis) placed their hands on Krsna's shoulder they became overwhelmed by the fragrance of His body, which emanated from the lotus, other aromatic flowers and the pulp of sandalwood