Category:Krsna Is The Root
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Root"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A person in Krsna consciousness is the rare good soul who knows perfectly that Vasudeva, or Krsna, is the root of all manifested causes
- As the root of a tree maintains the whole tree, Krsna, being the original root of all things, maintains everything in this material manifestation. This is also confirmed in the Vedic literature. Yato va imani bhutani jayante. BG 1972 purports
- Avyabhicarena: without any adulteration, pure devotion. So pure devotion means anyabhilasita-sunyam jnana-karmady anavrtam (Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu 1.1.11): only concentration of Krsna. Krsna is the root
- Harir evaika urvisa yan-mayam vai caracaram. The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is the root of everything, and therefore He is the best patra, or person, to whom everything must be given
- He (Krsna) is Bhagavan, the root, and Brahman and Paramatma are His branches
- He is celebrated in the Vedic literature. Everything is Krsna, and without Him there is no existence. He is the root of all understanding, and He is that which is understood by all words
- "I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds." Krsna is the root of everything; therefore rendering service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna (krsna-seva), means automatically serving all the demigods
- Impersonal Brahman is situated in the personal aspect - that is stated in Bhagavad-gita. Therefore, originally, Krsna is the source of everything. He is the root. BG 1972 purports
- In Brahma-samhita Krsna is described as the cause of all causes; He is addressed as karanatmane. His very personality is the original cause of everything, the root of everything and the seed of everything
- In fact, Sri Krsna is said to be not only the father of Brahma but also the father of all species of life. He is the root of the impersonal Brahman and Paramatma; the Supersoul in every entity is His plenary portion. BG 1972 purports
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) can appear anywhere, according to Your desire, in any one of Your eternal forms. You are the root of all creation and the Supreme Soul of all living entities"
- Isvarah paramah krsnah sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah (BS 5.1). He (Krsna) has His eternal spiritual form. Indeed, He is the root of everything (bijam mam sarva-bhutanam) - BG 7.10
- It has been decided (niruktam) by expert saintly persons that Krsna is the root of everything and that worshiping Krsna is worshiping everyone, just as supplying water to the root of a tree means satisfying all of its branches and twigs
- The entire universe, which is full of living entities, is like a tree whose root is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Acyuta (Krsna). Therefore simply by worshiping Lord Krsna one can worship all living entities
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You, because You are the origin of all scripture & the source of knowledge. You & the root of all evidences, & You are the Supreme Person who can bestow upon us the supreme knowledge"
- The Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, and He is the life of the whole creation. The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is the root of the tree of the whole creation. That is the statement of Bhagavad-gita
- The resolute purpose of a person in Krsna consciousness is based on knowledge (Vasudevah sarvam iti sa mahatma sudurlabhah) by which one comes to know perfectly that Vasudeva, or Krsna, is the root of all manifested causes. BG 1972 purports
- The root of all of them (demigods) is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is the original root from whom everything has emanated. BG 1972 purports