God Is The Root
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "God Is The Root"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- One need not be anxious to propitiate each and every demigod and goddess because the root of all of them is the Personality of Godhead
- One who does not know the root, however he might be working very diligently for the poor humanity or community or society, they will never be successful to gain the result, peace and prosperity. They are forgetting the root. And root is God
- The cosmic manifestation is grossly divided into three worlds, the upper, lower and middle planetary systems, and then it broadens into the cosmos of fourteen planetary systems, with the manifestation of the SPG as the supreme root
- The demon wants to uproot this source because if the root, God, were to be checked, the activities of the Lord and the devotees would automatically stop
- The example of an uprooted tree mentioned here by the demon is very significant. Devotees accept that God is the root of everything
- The Lord is the root of everything. Aham adir hi devanam: (BG 10.2) He is the original cause of all the devas, or demigods. Aham sarvasya prabhavah: (BG 10.8) everything emanates from Him
- The root is the same both for the real tree and the false, but the false tree is only the perverted reflection of the real tree. The Lord, being the real tree, is here offered obeisances by Brahma on his own behalf and also on behalf of Lord Siva
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam is superior to all of these (the karma-kanda, jnana-kanda and upasana-kanda divisions of the Vedas) because it aims at the Supreme Truth which is the substance or the root of all categories
- There is nothing existent except the Lord. The Lord is manifested in different expansions. He is the root of the complete tree. He is the stomach of the complete body