Category:Krsna Is The Master
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Master"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.
- After one moment of Brahma's calculation, he came back to see the fun caused by his stealing the boys & calves. But he was also afraid that he was playing with fire. Krsna was his master, & he had played mischief for fun by taking away His calves & boys
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) are the supreme powerful, possessing all kinds of energies. You are the Supreme Brahman and the Supreme Person, supreme controller and master of the material energies"
- All the wives of Lord Krsna were completely absorbed in thought of Him. Krsna is known as Yogesvara, the master of all yogis, and all the wives of Krsna at Dvaraka used to keep this Yogesvara within their hearts
- Although there was no necessity for Krsna to offer obeisances, because He is the master teacher He taught Arjuna just how respect should be offered to Lord Maha-Visnu
- An expression of disappointment was made by Indra, the King of heaven. When he saw the sun-god, Indra told him, "My dear sun-god, your sunshine is very glorious because it reaches unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, the master of the Yadu dynasty
- Both the Lord and His devotees are liberated. They are on the same platform, the only difference being that the Lord is the master and the devotees are servants
- By serving You (Lord Krsna) constantly, one is freed from all material desires and is completely pacified. When shall I engage as Your permanent eternal servant and always feel joyful to have such a perfect master
- Damodara Gosvami said, "Krsna is the master of all transcendental mellows and the taster of all transcendental mellows, and His body is composed of transcendental bliss"
- Devaki said, "I know that You are the master of the Prajapatis like Brahma and his assistants, and You are the original Personality of Godhead, Narayana"
- God means without competition: one. God is one. Nobody is great... asamordhva. Nobody is greater than Him. Nobody is equal to Him. Everyone is lower. Ekale isvara krsna ara saba bhrtya. The only master is Krsna, God; and everyone, servant
- Guru as God, not become. He's servant-God. And Krsna is master-God
- Having unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord (Krsna) as one's protector, friend and master is the natural condition of eternal life
- He (Krsna) is the Lord of the three principal potencies, namely cit-sakti, maya-sakti and tatastha-sakti, and He is the complete master of six kinds of fortune - wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- He (Sri Arjuna) addresses Krsna specifically as yogin because Sri Krsna is the master of the yoga-maya energy, by which He is covered and uncovered to the common man
- He called these girls from their homes & invited them to dance with Him. That dance is called the rasa-lila dance, & it is the most elevated of all the Vrndavana pastimes. Krsna is therefore called Gopinatha because He is the beloved master of the gopis
- He considers Himself a servant and knows Krsna to be His master. Thus He regards Himself as a fragment of His plenary portion
- He is your master, guru, God and very dear friend, and also the head of your family. Yet sometimes He agrees to act as your family's servant or order-carrier. You are greatly fortunate because this relationship is possible only by bhakti-yoga
- Hearing the nurse's cries, Jambavan appeared on the scene in a very angry mood. Jambavan was actually a great devotee of Lord Krsna, but because he was angry he could not recognize his master and thought Him to be an ordinary man
- I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed. BG 9.18 - 1972
- If the servant declines to execute the order of the master, however qualified he may be, he is useless. So therefore it is said, kevalaya bhaktya: "without any contamination, simply ready to execute the order of Krsna, or Vasudeva"
- If there is still some attraction for sense gratifying activities, then the result of such activities should be offered to Krsna. This is also called engagement in the service of the Lord, with the Lord as the master and the worker as the servant
- In one situation the great sage Narada saw Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and master of mystic powers, acting as a spy by changing His usual dress in order to understand the motives of different citizens in the city and the palaces
- In the Padma Purana it is said, "Krsna, or Hari, is the master of all demigods, and therefore He is always worshipable. But this does not mean that one should not offer respect to the demigods"
- In this way they (Kaliya and his wives) pleased the master of Garuda, of whom they were very much afraid. Then, obeying the orders of Lord Krsna, all of them left the lake within the Yamuna
- In Vrajabhumi Krsna is certainly the central point of love, but no one knows Him there as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Rather, a person may know Him as a friend, son, lover or master
- Indra knew about the exalted position of Krsna because Krsna is the master of Indra, but he could not believe that Krsna could come down and live in Vrndavana among the cowherd men
- Indra said, "You are the son of Vasudeva, and You are the Supreme Lord, Krsna, the master of all pure devotees. Please accept my prostrated obeisances. You are the personification of supreme knowledge"
- Krsna and Balarama mastered the sixty-four arts and skills in sixty-four days
- Krsna is our most intimate master, friend, father or son and object of conjugal love. Forgetting Krsna, we have created so many objects of questions and answers, but none of them are able to give us complete satisfaction
- Krsna is so kind, He is so affectionate, that we have come to enjoy this material world, He is giving us the facilities. Just like the master is giving the facility to the dog. But He wants, Krsna wants that every living entity should be obedient to Him
- Krsna is the master of our senses, everyone's senses. That will be explained in the Thirteenth Chapter, that ksetra-jnam capi mam viddhi sarva-ksetresu bharata
- Krsna is the original master or husband of everyone, and all other living entities, having taken the form of so-called husbands, or wives, are dancing according to His desire
- Krsna is the original source of everything and the sum total of everything. He appears as the supreme youth, and His whole body is composed of spiritual bliss. He is the shelter of everything and master of everyone
- Krsna is the witnessing bird, and Arjuna is the eating bird. Although they are friends, one is still the master and the other is the servant
- Krsna is the worshipable master of even Brahma and Siva, yet as soon as He saw that the sage Narada had arrived, He immediately stood up with His ministers and secretaries to receive the great sage and offer His respectful obeisances by bowing His head
- Krsna is therefore sometimes called Yogesvara, the master of all yogis. In the Vedic literature we find that the yogi Saubhari Muni expanded himself into eight
- Krsna replied, "Because you (Kings) have now turned your faces toward Me, I, as master of everyone, shall always give you good counsel so that you may never forget Me and so that gradually you will come back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna said, "My dear Indra, I stopped your sacrifice just to show you My causeless mercy and to remind you that I am your eternal master. I am the master not only of you but of all the other demigods as well"
- Krsna took the position of guru, and He began to instruct. Tam uvaca hrsikesah. Hrsikesa..., Krsna's another name is Hrsikesa. Hrsikesa means hrsika isa. Hrsika means the senses, and isa, the master
- Krsna's conjugal love is the summit of His various opulences. He is the master of all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation, and out of these, His perfect beauty is His conjugal attraction
- Krsna, being the controller of both the prakrtis (para prakrti and apara prakrti), is thus the master of pradhana and purusa
- Krsna, the unborn Supreme Personality of Godhead, master of all masters of mystic power, delivers all living entities, moving and nonmoving. Nothing is astonishing in the activities of the Lord
- Lord Krsna is also known as dina-natha or dina-bandhu, the master or actual friend of the poor living entities, and His pure devotee also takes the same position of dina-natha
- Lord Krsna is known as Hrsikesa, the master of the senses, and King Yudhisthira went forward to receive Him exactly as the senses meet the consciousness of life
- Lord Krsna is the master of all other living entities and of the material nature. His lotus feet are sought and worshiped by great saintly persons like Vyasa. Nonetheless, there are fools who consider Lord Krsna an ordinary human being
- Lord Krsna is the master of the whole cosmic creation, and He wants everyone to live peacefully and execute Krsna consciousness
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is our master and worshipable Deity, who is the controller of Lord Siva and Lord Brahma, the controller of the whole universe as well, accepts the controlling orders of Ugrasena, His grandfather
- Love is only possible when you love God. There is no lust. There is no question of sense gratification. Simply for love: "Krsna is my lover. Krsna is my master. Krsna is my friend "
- Master is one: Krsna. There cannot be two master. The master can expand Himself as masters. That is another thing. The master is one
- My dear Lord, You are the master and the life and soul of Vrndavana. Kindly arrange for the deliverance of Vrndavana. We have no leisure hours away from our many activities
- My dear Lord, You are the topmost of all bestowers of all benediction, the oldest and supreme enjoyer amongst all enjoyers. You are the master of all the worlds' metaphysical philosophy, for You are the supreme cause of all causes, Lord Krsna
- My obeisances are unto You, who are the property of the materially impoverished. You have nothing to do with the actions & reactions of the material modes of nature. You are self-satisfied, & therefore You are the most gentle & are master of the monists
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: Dear Krsna, You are the original Personality of God, master of all mystic powers. Learned brahmanas know very well that this cosmic manifestation is an expansion of Your potencies, which are sometimes manifest and unmanifest
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are the resting place of the cosmic manifestation, the master of all the devotees and the Lord of everyone"
- Narada replied, "My dear Lord, this kind of behavior by Your Lordship is not at all astonishing, for You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and master of all species of living entities"
- No, Prabhupada... No. We want everyone to become Krsna's disciple. That is our mission. We are disciplic succession. The original master is Krsna
- Not recognizing his master, Jambavan challenged Him (Krsna) to fight. There was then a great fight between Krsna and Jambavan, in which they fought like two opposing vultures. Whenever there is an eatable corpse the vultures fight heartily over the prey
- O Hrsikesa, master of the senses and Lord of lords, You (Krsna) have released Your mother, Devaki, who was long imprisoned and distressed by the envious King Kamsa, and me and my children from a series of constant dangers
- O master (Krsna), if You live abroad all the time, then we cannot look at Your attractive face, whose smiles vanquish all our sufferings. How can we exist without Your presence?
- O master of all energies (the Supreme Personality of Godhead), please tell me (Brahma) philosophically all about them. You play like a spider that covers itself by its own energy, and Your determination is infallible
- O my (Dhruva's) master, Lord Brahma is fully surrendered unto You. In the beginning You gave him knowledge, and thus he could see and understand the entire universe, just as a person awakens from sleep and visualizes his immediate duties
- O my dear Krsna, You are the friend of the distressed and the source of creation. You are the master of the gopis and the lover of Radharani. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- O my Lord, O unconquerable one, O master of all potencies, please exhibit Your internal potency to conquer the nescience of all moving & inert living entities. Due to nescience, they accept all kinds of faulty things, thus provoking a fearful situation
- Once a palmist came to the house of Nanda Maharaj, and Nanda Maharaj asked him, "My dear sage, will you kindly check the hand of my child, Krsna? Tell me how many years He will live and whether He will become the master of thousands of cows"
- One can be safe from the clutches of repeated birth and death by Your mercy only. My dear Krsna, You are the supreme pure one, the Supersoul and the master of all yogis. What can I (Queen Kunti) say? I can simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- One of the devotees of Lord Krsna once addressed Him in this manner: "My dear Lord, although You are not a professional dancer, by Your dancing You have so astonished us that we can understand that You are personally the master of all dancing
- Our Krsna family means Krsna is the master, and He is the supreme enjoyer. And if we understand this point, that Krsna is the center, He is the enjoyer, and we are meant for serving Him for His enjoyment, that is Krsna family
- Out of loving ecstasy for Krsna, his friend, Arjuna is offering his respects from all sides. He is accepting that He is the master of all potencies and all prowess and far superior to all the great warriors assembled on the battlefield
- Radha said, "Only once did your master Krsna give Me the chance to taste the touch of His lips, He left Me altogether. I know that the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, who is always in the midst of the lotus flower, is constantly engaged in Krsna's service"
- Radharani continued, "I can understand that you are expert in reuniting two opposing parties, but at the same time you must know that I cannot place My reliance upon you, nor upon your master, Krsna"
- Real happiness is to enjoy with Rama, enjoy with Krsna. What is that enjoyment? Krsna is the master. He orders, and you perform the order. That is enjoyment. Master and servant. Not as master, as servant. That is our enjoyment
- Real master is Krsna. So in this way, if we establish our relationship with Krsna as..., either as husband or lover or master or friend or son or father, it is perfect. It is perfect. We have to go to that stage
- Remembering his position of servitude, Patri bowed down before his master (Krsna), and with great respect and control, he stifled his smiling. This subdued smiling is an instance of concealment caused by a respectful attitude
- Rukmini continued, "How can I be a fit match for You? There is no possibility of comparison with You, who are the master of all greatness, the controller of the three qualities and the object of worship for great demigods like Brahma and Lord Siva"
- Rukmini continued, "I have therefore accepted Your (Krsna's) lotus feet not without consideration but after mature and deliberate decision. My dear Lord, You are the master of the three worlds"
- Rukmini continued, "My dear Lord, You are the master of the three worlds. You can fulfill all the desires of all Your devotees in this world and the next because You are the Supreme Soul of everyone"
- Rukmini was conscious that her husband was not an ordinary human being. He was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of the three worlds
- Self-satisfied as He (Krsna) is, He is the master of all monists who seek to merge into the existence of the Lord
- She (Rukmini) also addressed Krsna as Jagatpati, the master of the whole cosmic manifestation. In comparison, her brother (Rukmi) was only an ordinary prince
- She (Satya) began to offer prayers to Krsna mentally, thinking, "I do not know how the Supreme Personality of Godhead can be pleased with me. He is the master and Lord of everyone"
- She (Srimati Radharani) addressed the bumblebee, "Your master Krsna is exactly of your quality. You sit down on a flower, and after tasting a little honey you immediately fly away and sit on another flower and taste"
- Situated in His transcendental potency, Lord Krsna is master of all transcendental energies, and He is full with six opulences
- Suta Gosvami said: When Sukadeva Gosvami was thus requested by the King to describe the creative energy of the Personality of Godhead, he then systematically remembered the master of the senses (Sri Krsna), and to reply properly he spoke thus
- The boys could understand that by drinking the water of the Yamuna they had died and that the merciful glance of Krsna had restored their lives. Thus they appreciated the mystic power of Krsna, who is known as Yogesvara, the master of all mystic yogis
- The demigods like Brahma and Indra have been promoted to such exalted positions by pious activities and austerities, but actually Visnu, or Krsna, is the master of everyone
- The gopis said, "You (Krsna) are the eternal husband, eternal son, eternal friend and eternal master, and one who enters into a relationship with You is eternally happy"
- The Lord descends to attract all by His specific transcendental pastimes, and thus He plays the part of the most perfect master, friend, son and lover
- The Lord exchanges transcendental relations in five ways, as proprietor, master, friend, son and lover, and in each of these pastimes He plays fully by the potency of yogamaya, the internal potency
- The PG, the master of all living entities, existed prior to the creation as one without a second. It is by His will only that creation is made possible and again everything merges in Him. This Supreme Self is symptomized by different names
- The primary predominating deities of this material creation are Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and Lord Visnu. Nonetheless, they simply carry out the orders of Lord Krsna, who is master of them all
- The real position of the living entity is a servant of God, but in Bhagavad-gita we see that the master, Krsna, has become the servant of Arjuna
- The S P of Godhead, Krsna, is the master of the three worlds and the three principal demigods (Brahma, Visnu and Siva). No one is equal to or greater than Him. By His spiritual potency, known as svarajya-laksmi, all His desires are fulfilled
- The six divisions of surrender are the acceptance of those things favorable to devotional service, the rejection of unfavorable things, the conviction that Krsna will give protection, the acceptance of the Lord as one's guardian or master
- The source of all incarnations (Krsna) has the emotions of a superior when He considers Himself the master, and He has the emotions of an inferior when He considers Himself a devotee
- The Supreme Lord, the Absolute Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, although equal to everyone, is still more inclined to His unflinching devotee who is completely surrendered and knows no one else as his protector and master
- The words bhaktya kevalaya indicate that simply by executing devotional service one can become full of all knowledge. Krsna is the master of all knowledge
- There are many mystics and yogis all over the world, but Krsna is the master of all yoga systems. Krsna's instruction is explicitly stated in Bhagavad-gita - surrender unto Krsna. One who does so is the topmost yogi
- There are many relationships with Krsna - master and servant, friend and friend, parent and son, and lover and beloved. Out of all these rasas, the parakiya-rasa is considered to be the topmost
- Therefore the Lord Himself, accepting the emotional ecstasy of the gopis, now addresses the son of Nanda Maharaja, "O master of My life! O My dear husband!"
- These (pradhana and purusa) may also be described as para prakrti and apara prakrti, as stated in Bhagavad-gita. Krsna, being the controller of both the prakrtis, is thus the master of pradhana and purusa
- This is expressed by the author of the Caitanya-caritamrta, who says that the master dancer is Krsna and everyone else is His servant. Everyone is trying to imitate Krsna's dancing
- Through these, he can understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead as He is, and he can understand that Lord Krsna is his eternal master and deliverer from the clutches of maya. In this way one can acquire real knowledge of his conditioned life
- Thus following, I saw my patron and master (Lord Sri Krsna) sitting alone and deeply thinking, taking shelter on the bank of the River Sarasvati although He is the shelter of the goddess of fortune
- Uddhava and Satyaki began to fan the Lord (Krsna) with decorated fans, and the Lord, as the master of Madhu, seated on scattered flowers, commanded them along the road
- Uddhava tells Vidura: "Lord Krsna is the master of the three modes of material nature. He is the enjoyer of all opulences, and therefore there is no one equal to or greater than Him."
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are the master of this cosmic manifestation, and actually this manifestation is created for Your pastimes only"
- Vidyadhara continued, "You (Krsna) are the original SP of Godhead. You are the master of all devotees. You are the proprietor of all planetary systems, and therefore I am asking Your permission. You may accept me as fully surrendered unto You"
- When a Vaisnava listens to the Sariraka-bhasya, the Mayavada commentary upon the Vedanta-sutra, he gives up the Krsna conscious attitude that the Lord is the master and the living entity is His servant
- When Krsna feels fatigue, He lies down on the Yamuna and immediately His friends come. Somebody fans Him; somebody gives massage. Therefore He is the master
- When the demigods Nalakuvara and Manigriva finished their prayers, the child, Lord Krsna, the master and proprietor of Gokula, bound to the wooden grinding mortar by the ropes of Yasoda, smiled
- When Uddhava had been sufficiently honored and worshiped by the pure devotees of Vrndavana, he returned to Mathura and to his master, Krsna
- Whereas Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the SPG, is full of transcendental bliss, possesses all six spiritual opulences in full, and is the master of the material energy, the small conditioned soul, who is always unhappy, is the servant of the material energy
- Within his mind (Kaliya), however, he finally began to understand that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and he surrendered unto Him. He realized that Krsna is the Supreme Lord, the master of everything
- Yet in spite of my knowing His desire (to destroy the dynasty), O Arindama (Vidura), I followed Him because it was impossible for me to bear separation from the lotus feet of the master
- Your (Balarama) unlimited potency is beyond the reach of our minds and words. And, my dear Krsna, You are the master of all mystic yogis