Category:Krsna Is The Goal
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Goal"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed. BG 9.18 - 1972
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that in all the Vedic literatures the goal is the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna
- The exact Sanskrit terminology for Krsna consciousness is here mentioned: krsna-parayanah parayana means "going forward." Anyone who is going forward to the goal of Krsna is called krsna-parayana, or fully Krsna conscious
- There is only one goal: to serve Krsna to one's best ability. If there is some disagreement over service, such disagreement is to be taken as spiritual
- Those who do not directly worship the Supreme Godhead, Krsna, but who attempt to achieve the same goal by an indirect process, also ultimately achieve the same goal, Sri Krsna