God Is The Goal
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Goal of Knowledge (1 P)
Pages in category "God Is The Goal"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Even when different demigods are worshiped in the Vedic and Tantric sacrifices, the actual goal of sacrifice is Lord Visnu
- Factually the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original source of all self-realization. Consequently, the goal of all auspicious activities - karma, jnana, yoga and bhakti - is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the Vedas the worship of different demigods and the performance of sacrifice are certainly, mentioned, but such worship is inferior because the worshipers do not know that the ultimate goal is Visnu
- The same goal (satisfying the Supreme Personality of Godhead) could be achieved in Dvapara-yuga by worship of the Lord in the temple, and in this age of Kali one can achieve the same goal by performing sankirtana-yajna
- The spiritual master should train his disciple in such a way so that in the future only the Supreme Personality of Godhead will be the dearmost goal of his life