Krsna Is Superior
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is Superior"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If we constantly in Krsna consciousness, being transcendental to these stages of bhaya, fear, and attachment, and krodha, anger, if we put ourself, completely under Krsna consciousness, then it will be very easy to attain the superior nature of Krsna
- In the BG Krsna, manifested His virat-rupa to convince the less intelligent class of men, who cannot conceive God as appearing just like a human being, that He has the potency of His claim to be the Supreme Absolute person without any rival or superior
- Krsna also discloses knowledge of the Supersoul. This is also Brahman knowledge, knowledge of Brahman, but it is superior
- Krsna says that "You fully become dependent upon Me, and I shall give you full protection." This is superiority. As soon as I fully surrender to the supreme superior, Krsna, then my position is immediately superior
- The devotees who always think of Krsna as a superior are in subordinate ecstatic love. To such a devotee the concept of inferiority to the Lord is very prominent, and he rarely takes interest in any other kind of transcendental loving humor with the Lord
- There are two things, superior and inferior, everywhere, but in the eyes of God, Krsna, there is no such thing, superior or inferior. He's superior, and everything is superior. This should be understood
- There is a difference between the Supersoul and the individual soul, and this is explained in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, wherein the Lord says that although He is situated with the living entity in the same body, He is superior
- Whatever we see, very superior or inferior, good or bad, that is all from Krsna. "Bad is also Krsna?" Yes. Bad is also Krsna because there cannot be anything existing without Krsna - no existentional position
- When there is full knowledge of Krsna's superiority and yet in dealings with Him on friendly terms respectfulness is completely absent, that stage is called affection
- Women in general are unable to speculate like philosophers, but they are blessed by the Lord (Krsna) because they believe at once in the superiority and almightiness of the Lord, and thus they offer obeisances without reservation