God Is Superior
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Superior in Everything (1 P)
Pages in category "God Is Superior"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The Lord and living beings are all individual persons. With the help of the material energies the living beings are also creating something, but none of their creations are equal or superior to the creations of the Lord
- The particular living entity who was selected to be the descendant of Maharaja Puru, or the Pandavas, was not an ordinary living entity, and by the superior will of the Lord he was destined to be the successor to Maharaja Yudhisthira
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is known as all-powerful because no one can excel Him in any activity. In Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.7) the Lord says, mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya: "O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me"
- The word aksaram is very significant because this material creation is subject to destruction but the Lord is above this material creation. He is the cause of all causes, and being so, He is superior to all the conditioned souls