Category:Krsna Is All-attractive
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is All-attractive (3 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is All-attractive"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- If God can have any name, the "Krsna" name is the most perfect name, because Krsna means all-attractive. I have explained many times. Unless God is all-attractive, how He can be God?
- If God is attractive for a certain limited person or limited area, then he is not God. Then you will say, "Our God, your God, his God, that God." But if Krsna is all-attractive, that is real God. And that is Krsna. That is being proved
- In the English dictionary the name of Krsna as stated "a Hindu god." But actually, that is not the fact. Krsna is the name of God. Krsna means the all-attractive, all-good
- In this prayer, the first proposition holds that Lord Krsna is the primeval Lord, and if any transcendental nomenclature is to be understood as belonging to the Absolute SPG, it must be the name indicated by the word Krsna, which means the all-attractive
- Krsna has unlimited qualities. The devotees are attracted by His uncommon beauty, mellows and fragrance. Thus they are differently situated in the different transcendental mellows. Therefore Krsna is called all-attractive
- Krsna is all-attractive for devotees in all mellows because He is the personification of the conjugal mellow. Krsna is attractive not only to all the devotees, but to Himself as well
- Krsna is all-attractive, but pure devotional service attracts even Him. This means that pure devotional service is even transcendentally stronger than Krsna Himself, because it is Krsna's internal potency
- Krsna is all-attractive. Krsna is beautiful. Krsna has so many activities. The whole Vedic literature is full of Krsna's activities
- Krsna is the central pivot of living beings, and He is the all-attractive living entity or eternal form amongst all other living beings or eternal forms
- Krsna is the Godhead because He is all-attractive. Outside the principle of all-attraction, there is no meaning to the word "Godhead"
- Krsna is the technical word which is meant for indicating the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the whole, the whole pleasure, the whole attraction. These are the meaning of Krsna
- Krsna means "all-attractive." He is attractive to the lover, He's attractive to the wise, He's attractive to the politician, He's attractive to the scientist, He is attractive to the rogues
- Krsna means all-attractive, includes everything. Why everything? Because Krsna is the center. Just like in a family, if you love your father, then you love your brothers, sisters, the servant of your father, the home of your father, your mother
- Krsna means all-attractive. Have you got any idea, all-attractiveness? How one can be all-attractive, have you got any idea?
- Lord Krsna personally is all-attractive. Following in the holy footsteps of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, we have tried to present this book, Krsna, for being read and heard by the conditioned souls of this age
- Lord Sri Krsna is the primeval Lord, and if any transcendental nomenclature for the absolute Personality of Godhead is to be accepted, it should be the name Krsna, meaning "all-attractive"
- The pleasure derived by understanding Krsna as He is - as the all-attractive reservoir of all pleasures and the reservoir of all pleasure - giving tastes with all transcendental qualifications - attracts one to become His devotee
- The very name Krsna means that He attracts even Cupid. He is therefore attractive to everyone - male and female, moving and inert living entities. Indeed, Krsna is known as the all-attractive one
- There cannot be any other name of the Absolute Truth than Krsna - "the all-attractive." Learned sages have made extensive research in this connection, and they have firmly concluded that Krsna is the Supreme Godhead
- There's a Sanskrit word of all-attraction, Krsna. This is the explanation of the attribute of God. Similarly, if you've got similar name which explains the attributes of God, that is also God's name. I think Lord Christ said "God, hallowed be Thy name."
- Try to keep up this present standard and think of new ways to make it always fresh and attractive. Krsna is all attractive and evergreen, and you must use your talent to layout the magazine so that Krsna appears in print as He is
- We must worship the Absolute Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is all-attractive and who can bestow upon us complete freedom from material bondage by taking us back home, back to Godhead
- When we speak of "Krsna," means God. God has got many thousands of name, but this one name is chief. Krsna means "the all-attractive." Krsna attracts everyone. Or one who attracts everyone, He is God
- Why did he not say Krsna means all-attractive?