Pages in category "Krsna Indirectly"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Krsna indirectly answered the questions of the gopis, even those questions which implied that Krsna did not properly reciprocate their dealings. In answer, Krsna said that He, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is self-satisfied
- Krsna indirectly praised the fatherhood of Nanda Maharaja and motherhood of Yasoda as most glorious because although He and Balarama were not their born sons, Nanda and Yasoda actually enjoyed Their childhood pastimes
- Since Krsna and His energies are identical, everything is Krsna indirectly
- Sri Vyasadeva asserts herein that Sri Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead, and all others are His direct or indirect plenary portions or portions of the portion
- Srimad-Bhagavatam indicates that everything is sheltered by Krsna directly and indirectly. Consequently perfect knowledge can be had only by an analytical study of Krsna, as confirmed by Bhagavad-gita