Krsna Gives Shelter
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Gives Shelter (7 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Shelter"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Ei murkhe 'visaya' kene diba: "Why should I (Krsna) give such a foolish person the dirty things of material enjoyment?" Sva-carana-mrta: "It would be better for Me to give him shelter at My lotus feet"
- Everything emanates from Krsna eternally, yet He is the same Krsna and does not change. Therefore He is the shelter of all transcendentalists who are eager to get free from material bondage
- Since the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna are the shelter of all devotees, Sri Krsna is called param dhama. In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.12) it is stated, param brahma param dhama pavitram paramam bhavan. Everything is resting under the lotus feet of Krsna
- Sri Krsna is the original father and Lord who protects all creative manifestations through His various plenary portions. Since He sustains even the shelters of the collective living beings, there is no doubt that Sri Krsna is the original Narayana