Category:Krsna Gives Perfection
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Gives Perfection (2 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Perfection"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A child born in that Krsna atmosphere is sure to develop Krsna consciousness. The perfection which he failed to attain in his last life is again offered in this life, and he can make himself perfect without fail
- Akrura thought, "He (Krsna) is the reservoir of all beauty; therefore today my eyes will achieve perfection"
- Although Krsna's unparalleled beauty is the topmost sweetness of love of Godhead, His sweetness increases unlimitedly when He is in the company of the gopis. Consequently Krsna's exchange of love with the gopis is the topmost perfection of love of God
- Anyone who attains the supreme perfection, being engaged in My personal devotional service in the eternal abode, reaches the highest perfection of human life and does not have to come back to the miserable material world
- Attend the arati ceremony and take prasada and work hard in the service of Krsna and you will surely experience the bliss of the perfection of life in Krsna consciousness
- If all philanthropic and humanitarian activities were directed toward achieving the ultimate goal of life - to please the Supreme Personality of Godhead - they would all be perfect. Humanitarian work without Krsna is nothing
- In other words, Akrura realized that the perfection of the eyes is fulfilled when one is able to see Lord Krsna
- It is your good fortune that you can serve Krishna in so many ways - to work, to write, to speak, to paint, to build - all of these talents must be employed in Krishna's service. That will make you perfect
- Perfection of meditation is realization of the Personality of Godhead along with His transcendental activities
- Promise that "I shall not talk anything except Krsna's message," and if you promise that "I shall not take anything which is not offered to Krsna," these two things, this prasadam and chanting, will make you perfect to understand Krsna
- Sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), You are the last word in good fortune and the last resort of all saintly persons; therefore we all consider that we have achieved the perfection of our life"
- So karisye vacanam tava: "Now I shall act as You desire." This is perfection of life. Whenever we decide that "Now we shall act as Krsna says," then our life is perfect. Vasudeva-uktah karinah
- Surely Krsna will recognize your service, and as soon as you are recognized by Krsna, then your life immediate becomes perfect
- That will enrich the devotees to the highest devotional perfection. Feeling constant separation while engaged in the service of the Lord is the perfection of Krsna consciousness
- The conjugal relationship of amorous love called parakiya-rasa is the unparalleled perfection of love exhibited by Lord Krsna and His devotees
- The personified Vedas said, "The gopis, who are embraced by Your serpentine hands and who have such lusty attitudes, also achieve the same perfection"
- There is a higher principle. In the Bhagavad-gita also the Lord says that one has to give up all other principles of elevation and take simply to the method of Krsna consciousness. That will help him in achieving the highest perfection of life
- They (devotees) do voluntarily engage the purified senses in the service of the master of the senses, as was done by Arjuna, thereby easily attaining the perfection of satisfying the Lord, the ultimate goal of all perfection
- To remain as molecular part of the Brahman rays or spiritual rays, that is impersonal. And to have a spiritual form just like Krsna and Visnu, that is another spiritual perfection. That is Vaisnava philosophy
- We are trying to, I mean, to introduce in the modern society Krsna consciousness, and that will make us all-perfect, happy, and after leaving this body we shall enter into the kingdom of God
- When Lord Krsna was visible on the earth by direct appearance, everyone who saw Him surely attained perfection of sight
- When the devotee meets with Krsna in great eagerness, that state of meeting is called perfection
- When the Lord Sri Krsna was present on this earth, the impressions of the special signs of His lotus feet were stamped on the dust, and as a result of this specific grace, the whole earth was made as perfect as possible