Category:God Gives Perfection
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Gives Perfection"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- O best among the twice-born, it is therefore concluded that the highest perfection one can achieve by discharging the duties prescribed for one's own occupation according to caste divisions and orders of life is to please the Personality of Godhead
- O most fortunate Pracetasa, because of your great faith in Me, you have attained the supreme devotional ecstasy. Indeed, because of your austerities, combined with exalted devotion, your life is now successful. You have achieved complete perfection
- One can attain the perfect stage of liberation from birth and death simply by knowing the Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and there is no other way to achieve this perfection. Svetasvatara Upanisad 3.8
- One can attain to the highest perfection of life simply by attentive hearing of the transcendental pastimes of the Lord from the right sources, as Sri Narada heard them from the pure devotees (bhakti-vedantas) in his previous life
- One can please the Lord under the direction of a bona fide spiritual master, and if one does so his life is perfect
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is trying to give people exact idea of God, exact definition of God, and exact instruction of God. If we take that, take to that, then our religious life will be perfect
- The attainment of spiritual perfection by different spiritualists is explained in the Bhagavad-gita, wherein the Lord says that He grants the perfection the devotee desires in proportion to the devotee's surrender unto Him
- The best course for a human being is to favorably accept the transcendental devotional service of the Lord. That is the highest perfection of human life
- The karmis, jnanis, yogis - everyone is in want. They cannot be happy. And when you come to the position, "My Lord, I do not want anything. Simply I want to serve You. Give me this opportunity," that is perfection
- The plans of the devotee never go in vain, and all this is due to the faithful attachment of the devotee for the service of the Lord. This is the standard of perfection and liberation
- The Supreme Lord exists vertically and horizontally (otam protam), and therefore if one follows the Vedic injunctions by worshiping the Supreme Lord according to one's ability, his life will be perfect
- The Vedas said, "My dear Lord, yogis meditate upon Your localized features, and thus they achieve the spiritual perfection of being merged in the impersonal brahma-jyoti. Persons who treat You as an enemy achieve the same perfection without meditating"