This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Especially (3 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Especially"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- All glories of the Lord (Krsna) are especially known to the great mahajanas like Brahma, Siva, Narada, Kapila, Kumara and Bhisma, as mentioned above, and one is able to grasp it by their grace
- All the incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead - but especially Lord Ramacandra, Lord Krsna and, later, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - delivered many of the living entities present before Them, indeed almost all of them
- All who were there personally visited Lord Balarama and Krsna, and being properly welcomed by Them, they began to glorify the members of the Yadu dynasty, especially Krsna and Balarama
- Although there were many gopis to dance with Krsna, Krsna especially wanted to dance with Radharani
- Arrangement is especially made by Krsna for His devotee just to make him completely dependent upon Him and to free him from all material obligations
- As such, when He (Krsna) was playing as the perfect husband of the queens, especially of Rukminiji, He enjoyed conjugal love in complete perfection
- If I (Lord Krsna) especially favor a devotee and especially wish to care for him, the first thing I do is take away his riches
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is clearly stated that in this instance Krsna wanted to make King Indra angry. Krsna's advent was especially meant for the annihilation of the demons and protection of the devotees
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated, ananda-cin-maya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih: Krsna alone is not particularly beautiful, but when His energy - especially His pleasure energy, represented by Radharani - expands, He looks very magnificent
- In the rasa dance Krsna expanded Himself and placed Himself between every two gopis, but He was especially present with Radharani. However, Radharani was not pleased with Krsna's behavior
- Krishna is very kind to all but He is especially kind to his sincere devotees
- Krsna especially selected Arjuna for instruction in spiritual knowledge because Arjuna happened to be a great devotee and confidential friend. Similarly, great personalities also speak to the advanced, not to sudras, vaisyas, women or unintelligent men
- Krsna has four more qualities, they are as follows: 61) He is the performer of wonderful varieties of pastimes (especially His childhood pastimes). 62) He can attract all living entities all over the universes by playing on His flute
- Krsna Himself worshiped the cows on several occasions, especially on the days of Gopastami and Govardhana-puja
- Krsna is almighty and is especially the cause of fearlessness for the devotees. A devotee of the Lord is always fearless because of the protection given by the Lord
- Krsna is an ocean of mercy. He is especially merciful to the poor and fallen. Without His mercy, there is no possibility of happiness
- Krsna is not impersonal. In His Vrndavana lila especially, He is surrounded by the gopis, the cowherd boys, His father, His mother and all the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Krsna is so kind, especially in this age, that He appears in the transcendental vibration of His holy name
- Krsna is very merciful, especially to Me. He has shown His mercy by bringing Me on this path through the forest. Thus He has given Me great pleasure
- Krsna is, of course, always very kind to every conditioned soul, but, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, He is especially inclined to the pure devotees
- Krsna replied to the messenger of Paundraka, "I shall never give up the symbols of Vasudeva, especially My disc. I shall use this disc to kill not only you (Paundraka) but all your followers also"
- Krsna, being compassionate upon the Yadus, who were fearful due to the atrocities committed by Kamsa, ordered the appearance of Yogamaya, His internal potency. Krsna is the Lord of the universe, but He is especially the Lord of the Yadus
- Kunti continued, "The fact is that although You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, You are especially inclined to the devotees who always think of You. The devotees are related to You by ties of love. As such, they cannot forget You even for a moment"
- Lord Krsna answered the question of Maharaja Yudhisthira as follows, "If I especially favor a devotee and especially wish to care for him, the first thing I do is take away his riches"
- Lord Krsna especially bid farewell to Lord Balarama and the King of the Yadus, Ugrasena
- Lord Krsna is especially glorified for giving pleasure to the gopis and the queens of Dvaraka. Sukadeva Gosvami glorifies Lord Krsna for His enchanting smile, by which He enchanted not only the gopis of Vrndavana but also the queens of Dvaraka
- Lord Krsna is especially pleasing to such devotees, in whose hearts He is always present because of their highly elevated transcendental love
- Lord Sri Krsna is so attractive for the living beings, especially for the devotees, that it is impossible for them to tolerate separation. The conditioned soul under the spell of illusory energy forgets the Lord, otherwise he cannot
- Sri Krsna says that He takes everything away from the devotee whom He especially favors when that devotee is overly attached to material possessions. When everything is taken away, the devotee feels helpless and frustrated in society, friendship and love
- Surabhi is the name of the cows which exist in the spiritual planets and are especially reared by Lord Sri Krsna Himself
- Svayambhuva Manu instructs us to follow the instructions of God's incarnations, especially Krsna's instructions of Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- The appearance of Krsna and Balarama is especially meant for reestablishment of the religious principles
- The Lord (Krsna) protects everyone, but one who depends completely upon Him is especially looked after by the Lord. The father is more attentive to the little son who is exclusively dependent on the father
- The Lord decided to stay especially to pacify the aggrieved King as well as to please Subhadra, sister of Lord Sri Krsna. Subhadra was especially to be pacified because she lost her only son, Abhimanyu, who was just married
- The Nagapatnis said, "O Lord, You have descended especially for the purpose of annihilating all kinds of disturbing elements within the world, and because You (Krsna) are the Absolute Truth, there is no difference between Your mercy and Your punishment
- This (the material energy) has all been properly analyzed in sankhya-yoga by the great acaryas, especially by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, in His incarnation as Devahuti-putra Kapila. This is indicated here (SB 7.7.22) by the word acaryaih
- Those who are simply learned are panditas but not yet devotees of the Lord, or Vaisnavas. Lord Krsna is not especially pleased with them
- To love the Supreme Personality of Godhead more, we want a form of the Lord like Krsna or Rama. We can engage in loving transactions with Krsna especially
- We are so foolish that we do not believe in the next life. That is simply foolishness. There is next life, especially when Krsna says. You can say, "We don't believe it." You don't believe or not believe, it doesn't matter
- Whatever He (Krsna) desires He can bestow upon His devotees; He is the friend of everyone, and He is especially inclined to His devotee. BG 1972 purports
- Whatever we want to know through the Vedas is but a progressive step to understand Krsna. That subject matter which helps us purify our constitutional position is especially Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- Without becoming a brahmana, one cannot approach the Supreme Brahman, Lord Krsna. Krsna is especially concerned with vanquishing the distress of His devotees, and He is the only shelter of pure devotees