Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Consciousness Is Transcendental
Pages in category "Krsna Consciousness Is Transcendental"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- If by working one can engage his money in Krsna consciousness, or if by rising early in the morning one can advance his transcendental Krsna consciousness
- If one takes to Krsna consciousness, one is fully purified, and thus one remains always transcendental to the contamination of the material world
- If you give charity for Krsna activities, then there is no reaction. The... Of course, there is reaction. That is called transcendental reaction, that you will gradually become elevated into Krsna consciousness
- In Krsna consciousness, there is no duality. All that exists is a product of Krsna's energy, and Krsna is all good. Therefore, activities in Krsna consciousness are on the absolute plane; they are transcendental and have no material effect
- In the transcendental association of Krsna consciousness, one can understand how the Supreme Lord is the governing principle of the material manifestation and even of the demigods
- Krsna consciousness is a scientific execution of transcendental activities which enables one to return home, back to Godhead. There is no loss of energy in acting in such a transcendental way
- Krsna consciousness is a type of morality which is above social meaning. It is transcendental. Social means guided by the three modes of material nature. But Krsna's order is above, transcendental
- Krsna consciousness is so complete that it includes the transcendental pleasure derived from impersonal or Brahman realization. Even the impersonalist will become attracted to the personal form of Krsna, known as Syamasundara
- One seriously eager to achieve transcendental perfection, Krsna consciousness, must eat krsna-prasadam. Such food is sattvika, or in the material quality of goodness, but when offered to Krsna it becomes transcendental
- Ordinary person must be physically engaged. That is not physical, that is also transcendental. Always busy in some business of Krsna consciousness
- The life of a Krsna conscious householder is transcendental to Vedic injunctions and is automatically sanctified because Krsna is the center of all activities
- The living entity who is fully conscious of his spiritual nature and is engaged in Krsna consciousness, or the devotional service of the Lord, has activities which are called transcendental
- The process of Krsna consciousness, by which one always thinks of Krsna, is the transcendental process by which one can revert to his original, spiritual existence
- Those who engage in transcendental Krsna consciousness, giving up all the stereotyped activities of this material world, are freed from social conventions
- When one comes to Krsna consciousness he immediately becomes one of the Acyuta-gotra, or descendants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and thus becomes transcendental to all considerations of caste, creed, color and nationality
- When our hearts begin to derive pleasure from the supreme reservoir of pleasure, then we can be satisfied. That transcendental satisfaction is possible only in devotional service, in full Krsna consciousness
- When the mind is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, it is said to be in samadhi, or trance. Anything done in such transcendental consciousness is called yajna, or sacrifice for the Absolute