Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna As Ajita
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God As Ajita (4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna As Ajita"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Knowing that no one could conquer Krsna, who would certainly emerge victorious, she (Rukmini) addressed Him as Ajita, "the unconquerable Lord"
- Krishna is so kind that although he is ajit, unconquerable, He can be possessed by the devotee. From love He allows this. This is the great position of the devotee
- Krsna is unlimited, and His functions and activities are unlimited. And according to His activities, His names are also unlimited. So this is one of the names, Ajita. Ajita means "the personality who is never conquered." Nobody can conquer Him
- Krsna's name is Ajita. Nobody can conquer Krsna. But if you simply hear about Krsna, time will come, you will conquer Krsna, like the gopis
- The Personality of Godhead, Ajita, grasped the front portion of the snake, and then the demigods followed
- The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is known as Ajita, or unconquerable, and He is so in every respect. No one can know His actual position. He is unconquerable by knowledge also
- The word ajita is significant here. The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is known as Ajita, or unconquerable, and He is so in every respect. No one can know His actual position. He is unconquerable by knowledge also
- We don't want to disturb your position. Whatever you are, you remain. But you hear about Krsna. Then gradually Krsna will be conquered by you. Ajita Allah Krsna
- When nectar did not come from the ocean of milk, despite so much endeavor by the best of the demigods and demons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Ajita, personally began to churn the ocean