Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Visibility (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Visibility"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- After seeing those footprints, they (the gopis) exclaimed, "Oh, here is the impression of the marks on the soles of Krsna's feet! All the marks, such as the flag, the lotus flower, the trident and the thunderbolt, are distinctly visible here"
- Akrura continued, "There is no cause and effect, gross or subtle, but You (Krsna and Balarama). You are the Supreme Brahman realized through the study of the Vedas. By Your inconceivable energy, You are actually visible before us"
- Although He (Lord Krsna) is present in every atom, the Supreme Personality of Godhead may not be visible to the dry speculators; still the mystery is unfolded before the eyes of the pure devotees because their eyes are anointed with love of Godhead
- Bali said, "Only out of Your (Krsna) causeless mercy have You agreed to come here and be visible to us, who are generally influenced by the qualities of ignorance and passion"
- By the grace of Kunti, we can understand that although the Supreme Person is invisible, now He has appeared to be visible, Krsna
- He (Lord Krsna) is not visible to the foolish persons who deride Him. Krsna's body, as confirmed by Brahma-samhita and confirmed by Krsna Himself in Bhagavad-gita, is completely spiritual and full of bliss and eternality
- He (Lord Krsna) is situated outside and inside. Simply we have to make our eyes and senses perfect to see Him. Krsna is not invisible. He is visible
- Narada saw one single Krsna living in sixteen thousand palaces by His plenary expansions. Due to His inconceivable energy, He was visible in the palace of each and every individual queen
- No one can even imagine how eager the gopis were to see Krsna again. As soon as Krsna became visible to them, they took Him inside their hearts through their eyes and embraced Him to their full satisfaction
- O My Lord! O dearest one! O only friend of the universe! O Krsna, O restless one, O only ocean of mercy! O My Lord, O My enjoyer, O beloved to My eyes! Alas, when will You again be visible to Me
- Our (Radharani and Krsna's) love affair is more powerful because of My (Krsna's) good fortune in receiving Narayana's grace. This allows Me to come there unseen by others. I hope that very soon I will be visible to everyone
- Sankaracarya says, narayanah paro 'vyaktat. "Narayana is transcendental, beyond this cosmic creation." In this way, nothing within this cosmic manifestation is separate from Krsna, although Krsna's original form is not visible in everything
- Srutadeva said, "As soon as You (Krsna) are visible by development of Krsna consciousness, all miseries of material existence are simultaneously vanquished"
- Srutadeva said, "His (Living entity) heart becomes cleansed of all material dust, You (Krsna) gradually become visible there"
- Srutadeva said, "The conditioned soul feels the pangs of material contamination as the threefold miseries as long as You (Krsna) are not visible to him"
- The most wonderful manifestation of the Lord's power is exhibited when the infinite Lord becomes visible to our eyes as one of us. Yet His activities are different from those of the finite beings
- This peculiarity in Krsna was visible when Kamsa was insulting Maharaj Nanda, and Vasudeva asking Krsna's assistance in killing Kamsa. Krsna was glancing over Kamsa with longing eyes, just like a prostitute, and He was just preparing to jump at the King
- Thus He would be completely overwhelmed by ecstatic love of Krsna and begin to chant the holy name and dance. His tongue worked incessantly as He chanted, 'Krsna! Krsna!' Will He again become visible before the path of my eyes