Category:Krsna's Transcendental Potencies
Pages in category "Krsna's Transcendental Potencies"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Brahma said, "Although You exhibited Yourself (Krsna) as so many cowherd boys and calves, Your transcendental potency was not reduced. You are always complete"
- Brahma said, "My conclusion is that You (Krsna) are the Supreme Soul, the Absolute Truth, and the supreme original person; and although by Your inconceivable transcendental potencies You have expanded Yourself in so many Visnu forms"
- The pastimes of Lord Krsna are uncommonly full of transcendental potency. It is a characteristic of such pastimes that they do not fall within the jurisdiction of experimental logic and arguments
- The Personality of Godhead manifested Himself in 16,108 plenary expansions and simultaneously entered into each and every one of the palaces of the queens. This is called vaibhava, or the transcendental potency of the Lord
- The powerful holy name of the Lord can certainly deliver one from sinful effects, but one who desires to utilize this transcendental potency of the holy name of the Lord in one's sinister activities is the most degraded person in the world
- The theory of the impersonalist that the Lord appears in the material mode of goodness cannot be accepted. The impersonalist conclusion is against the Vedic version that the Lord possesses a transcendental pleasure potency
- The transcendental potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by which He maintains His existence is called sandhini