Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Transcendental Mellows
Pages in category "Krsna's Transcendental Mellows"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Although there is certainly transcendental intimacy between the damsels of Vraja and Krsna, out of all the relationships, the relationship between Radharani and Krsna in conjugal love is the most perfect
- At night, in the company of His most confidential devotees, such as Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, He tasted the nectar of the transcendental mellows of Lord Sri Krsna's pastimes
- Baladeva, Laksmana, Advaita Acarya, Lord Nityananda, Lord Sesa and Lord Sankarsana taste the nectarean mellows of the transcendental bliss of Lord Krsna by recognizing Themselves as being His devotees and servants
- Bilvamangala Thakura said, "Under the shade of His (Krsna's) lotus feet, which are like desire trees, Jayasri (Radharani) enjoys the transcendental mellow of an eternal consort"
- By hearing the talks between Ramananda Raya and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, one becomes enlightened with the transcendental knowledge of the mellows of Radha and Krsna's pastimes. Thus one can develop unalloyed love for the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna
- Establish the service of Lord Krsna and preach the mellows of Lord Krsna’s devotional service. I shall also go to Vrndavana once more
- Even though Lord Krsna, the abode of all mellows, had previously in this way chewed the essence of the mellows of love, still He was unable to fulfill three desires, although He made efforts to taste them
- In this way all the five Pandava brothers enjoyed the fraternal friendship of Krsna in transcendental mellow. Of the five Pandavas, Arjuna is the most intimately connected with Krsna. He has a nice bow in his hand which is called Gandiva
- In this way Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramananda Raya passed the whole night relishing the mellows of krsna-katha, topics about Krsna. While they were chanting, dancing and crying, the night ended
- Just as Lord Krsna and Srimati Radharani are the object and shelter of the mellow of conjugal love, so, in the mellow of servitorship, Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, is the object, and servants like Citraka, Raktaka and Patraka are the shelter
- Just as the women of Mathura ecstatically described the fortune of the gopis of Vrndavana and the transcendental qualities of Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu described the different mellows of Krsna and became overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- Kindly explain the transcendental features of Krsna and Srimati Radharani. Also explain the truth of transcendental mellows and the transcendental form of love of Godhead
- Krsna consciousness means understanding the truth of Krsna, the truth of devotional service, the truth of love of Godhead, the truth of emotional ecstasy, the truth of transcendental mellows and the truth of the pastimes of the Lord
- Krsna has unlimited qualities. The devotees are attracted by His uncommon beauty, mellows and fragrance. Thus they are differently situated in the different transcendental mellows. Therefore Krsna is called all-attractive
- Krsna is full of ecstatic love and always subordinate to the love of His devotees. The gopis are very much experienced in pure love and in the dealings of transcendental mellows
- Krsna's speech is far sweeter than nectar. Each of His jubilant words is full of meaning, and when His speech mixes with His smile, which is like camphor, the resultant sound and the deep meaning of Krsna's words create various transcendental mellows
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna Himself, but He appears as a devotee to taste the sweetness of the transcendental mellow in Himself which is tasted by Srimati Radharani, the greatest of all devotees
- Lord Caitanya is Sri Krsna Himself, the absolute enjoyer of the love of the gopis. He Himself assumes the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is the Absolute Truth, enjoyed His rasa dance every night during the autumn season. He performed this dance in the moonlight and with full transcendental mellows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the house of Venkata Bhatta for four continuous months. The Lord passed His days in great happiness, enjoying the transcendental mellow of discussing Lord Krsna's pastimes
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught Srila Rupa Gosvami the ultimate limit of the truth about Lord Krsna, the truth about devotional service and the truth about transcendental mellows, culminating in conjugal love between Radha and Krsna
- Srila Rupa Gosvami also compiled two important dramas named Vidagdha-madhava and Lalita-madhava, from which one can understand all the mellows derived from the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- Srila Rupa Gosvami compiled 100,000 verses, beginning with the book Dana-keli-kaumudi. In all these scriptures he elaborately explained the transcendental mellows of the activities of Vrndavana
- That (the parama-prestha-sakhis in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani) makes the exchange of mellows more palatable
- The form of Syamasundara is the supreme form, the city of Mathura is the supreme abode, Lord Krsna's fresh youth should always be meditated upon, and the mellow of conjugal love is the supreme mellow
- The gopis can be divided into a left wing and a right wing. Both wings induce Krsna to taste transcendental mellows by various manifestations of ecstatic love
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, the fragrance of the mellows of Your pastimes is spread throughout the forests of the glorious land of Vrndavana, which is surrounded by the sweetness of the district of Mathura"
- The holy name of Krsna is transcendentally blissful. It bestows all spiritual benedictions, for it is Krsna Himself, the reservoir of all pleasure. Krsna's name is complete, and it is the form of all transcendental mellows
- The mellows of Lord Krsna's pastimes, which are full of bliss, attract the jnani from the pleasure of Brahman realization and conquer him
- The sahajiyas describe themselves as the most advanced devotees in spontaneous love, as knowers of transcendental mellows, as the topmost devotees in conjugal love of Krsna, and so on
- The transcendental body of Sri Krsna is eternal and full of bliss and knowledge. He is the son of Nanda Maharaja. He is full of all opulences and potencies, as well as all spiritual mellows
- The transcendental mellow is nourished by that mutual behavior in transcendental love of Godhead. When Lord Krsna sees how the gopis have developed pure love for Him, He becomes very satisfied
- The transcendental mellow of conjugal love of Krsna is so wonderful that Krsna Himself accepts the form of a devotee to relish and taste it fully
- The transcendental mellows generated from the dealings between the gopis and Krsna cannot be tasted by means of fruitive activity, yogic austerities, speculative knowledge, regulative devotional service, mantra-yoga or meditation
- This particular type of ecstatic love shared between Krsna and His confidential friends further develops into parental love, & on from there it may develop conjugal love, the most exalted humor or mellow of ecstatic love between Krsna and His devotees