Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Striking"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After following him (Sankhacuda) a very short distance, Krsna caught him, struck his head with His fist and killed him. He then took the valuable jewel and returned
- After the Nagapatnis submitted their prayers, Lord Krsna released Kaliya from his punishment. Kaliya was already unconscious from being struck by the Lord
- Although Jambavan was the strongest living entity of that time, practically all the joints of his bodily limbs became slackened and his strength was reduced practically to nil, for he was struck constantly by the fists of Sri Krsna
- He (Krsna) dragged Kamsa from his seat to the wrestling dais and threw him down. Then Krsna at once straddled his chest and began to strike him over and over again. Simply from the strokes of Krsna's fist, Kamsa lost his vital force
- He (Lord Brahma) saw that the demon was killed, and he was struck with wonder at the uncommon, glorious pastimes of the Personality of Godhead
- Lord Krsna appeared to be cruel to Canura, and He immediately struck him thrice with His fist. The great wrestler was jolted, to the astonishment of the audience. Canura then took his last chance and attacked Krsna, just as one hawk swoops upon another
- Lord Krsna struck Salva with sixteen arrows, and with showers of arrows He overpowered the airplane, just as the sun in a clear sky overpowers the whole sky by an unlimited number of molecules of sunshine
- Lord Krsna was satisfied by the prayers and statements of Jambavan, and to mitigate Jambavan's pain, He began to stroke the lotus palm of His hand all over Jambavan's body
- Lord Krsna, in great anger, struck Salva on the collarbone with His club so severely that Salva began to vomit blood and tremble as if he were going to collapse from severe cold
- Lord Sri Krsna was lying down underneath the handcart in one corner of the courtyard, and although His little legs were as soft as leaves, when He struck the cart with His legs, it turned over violently and collapsed
- Taking His Kaumodaki club and moving very skillfully, Krsna struck Dantavakra's chest so fiercely that Dantavakra's heart split in twain
- The greed for material enjoyment is always existing in the living entity, but Your Lordship is always alert, and in due course of time You strike him, just as a snake seizes a mouse and very easily swallows him
- They (Krsna and Canura, Balarama and mustika) joined palm to palm, calf to calf, head to head, chest to chest and began to strike each other. The fighting increased as they pushed each other from one place to another
- When he (Bhaumasura) saw that all his soldiers, commanders and fighters had been killed on the battlefield by the strokes of the weapons of the Personality of Godhead, he became exceedingly angry at the Lord
- When Putana, the demoniac witch, was struck down and killed by Krsna, Mother Yasoda was struck with wonder and began to cry emotionally, "Oh, what is this? What is this?"
- While Mother Yasoda was dressing Krsna, he (Visala) would try to help put on Krsna's ankle bells, and Krsna would jokingly strike him with His flute