This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Reaching (4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Reaching"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After crossing these provinces (Brahmavarta, Kuruksetra, Matsya, Sarasvata, the province of the desert and the land of scanty water) He (Lord Krsna) gradually reached the Sauvira and Abhira provinces, then west of these, reached Dvaraka at last
- After dressing nicely, Krsna and Balarama went to a florist of the name Sudama. As soon as They reached the precinct of his house, the florist immediately came out and with great devotion fell down on his face to offer his respectful obeisances
- Krsna passed over all these planets and reached the covering of the universe. This covering is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam as great darkness. The material world as a whole is described as dark
- Krsna reached the assembly (of King Dhrtarastra) and spoke about peace, and the message was relished by Bhisma and other great leaders because it was spoken by the Lord Himself
- Lord Krsna began to think that while He was staying in Hastinapura with Balarama after the killing of Sisupala, Sisupala's men must have attacked Dvaraka. On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered
- Lord Krsna exhibits His pastimes of childhood, boyhood and pre-youth. When He reaches pre-youth, He continues to exist eternally to perform His rasa dance and other pastimes
- Lord Krsna immediately left His seat and came forward to receive His brahmana friend and, upon reaching him, embraced the brahmana with His two arms
- The elder gopis said, "If They (Krsna and Balarama) cannot reach (the butter and yogurt), They make a hole in the pot. We think therefore that you’d better take all the jeweled ornaments from the bodies of your children"
- The provinces passed over by the Lord in those days were differently named, but the direction given is sufficient to indicate that He traveled through Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Saurastra and Gujarat and at last reached Dvaraka
- They (Krsna and Balarama) called to the gopis, "Don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid. We are coming at once to chastise this demon." Very quickly They reached Sankhacuda
- Thinking himself successful in his efforts, he (Jarasandha) left the city of Mathura and returned to his home in the kingdom of Magadha. Gradually Krsna and Balarama reached the city of Dvaraka, which was surrounded by the sea
- Upon reaching the border of His (Krsna's) most prosperous metropolis, known as the country of the Anartas (Dvaraka), the Lord sounded His auspicious conchshell, heralding His arrival and apparently pacifying the dejection of the inhabitants
- Upon reaching the entrance to Mathura, Krsna and Balarama got down from the chariot and shook hands with Akrura
- We are satisfied that the Lord has now reached His own province, Dvarakadhama, from the Kuru provinces
- When both the Krsnas, namely Krsna and Arjuna, reached the bank of the Yamuna (Arjuna is sometimes called Krsna, as is Draupadi), they washed their hands, feet and mouths and drank the clear water of the Yamuna
- When Krsna and Balarama heard from Their teacher about the death of his son, They immediately started for Prabhasa-ksetra on Their chariot. Reaching the beach, They asked the controlling deity of the ocean to return the son of Their teacher
- When Krsna and Balarama reached the gate of the wrestling arena, They saw a big elephant of the name Kuvalayapida being tended by a caretaker riding on its head. The caretaker was deliberately blocking Their entrance
- When Krsna reached her (Kubja's) house, He saw that it was completely decorated in a way to excite the lusty desires of a man. This suggests that there were many nude pictures, on top of which were canopies and flags embroidered with pearl necklaces
- When Krsna, Arjuna & Bhima reached Hastinapura, they blew their respective conchshells, & by hearing the sound vibrations, everyone immediately became cheerful. But the enemies of Krsna, upon hearing the conchshells, were very sorry
- When Lord Krsna and Arjuna reached this region of the brahmajyoti, Arjuna could not tolerate the glaring effulgence, and he closed his eyes. Lord Krsna's and Arjuna's reaching the brahmajyoti region is described in the Hari-vamsa
- When the milk and curd are kept high on a swing hanging from the ceiling and Krsna and Balarama cannot reach it, They arrange to reach it by piling up various planks and turning upside down the mortar for grinding spices