This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► God's Pleasure (7 C, 87 P)
- ► Krsna's Pleasure Potency (2 C, 60 P)
- ► Radharani's Giving Pleasure to Krsna (8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Pleasure"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total.
- A person who is constantly engaged in reading literature enunciating the cultivation of Vaisnava devotional service is always glorious in human society, and certainly Lord Krsna becomes pleased with him
- A pure Vaisnava, he simply always expects, "When that time will come, Krsna will be pleased to accept me?" Otherwise he is not very hasty. But he is interested with the service. That is pure Vaisnava. A pure Vaisnava can go to the hell for serving
- Actually the more selfless dedication you apply yourself with, the more Krsna will be pleased and the more he will give you intelligence how to expand the preaching in His Name
- After hearing Rukmini's statement, Lord Krsna was very much pleased. He immediately shook hands with the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I am very glad to hear that Rukmini is eager to marry Me, since I am also eager to get her hand"
- After Krsna returned from His teacher's home, He was pleased to see Uddhava, who happened to be His dearmost friend. Krsna wanted to send him to Vrndavana with a message to the residents to pacify their deep feelings of separation
- Agni knew that Krsna was very much pleased with him because he had formerly given Him the Sudarsana disc. So in order to satisfy Agni, Krsna became the chariot driver of Arjuna, and both went to the Khandava forest
- Akrura thought, "The demigods and the devotees of the Lord take pleasure in abiding by the laws of Krsna, and Krsna takes pleasure in giving them all sorts of protection"
- Akrura thought, "When Krsna & Balarama are pleased with my behavior, certainly They will take my hand, receive me within Their home & offer me all kinds of respectable hospitalities, & They will surely ask me about the activities of Kamsa & his friends"
- Alas, Krsna is lying within My heart like Cupid; therefore how can I possibly give up talking of Him? I cannot forget Krsna, whose smile is sweeter than sweetness itself and who gives pleasure to My mind and eyes
- All the world derives pleasure from Me. Is there anyone who can give Me pleasure?
- All these trees and birds and beasts were pious living entities born in the transcendental abode of Vrndavana just to give pleasure to the Lord and His (Krsna's) eternal associates, the cowherd boys
- As confirmed in Visnu Purana (1.12.69): "The pleasure potency of Krsna gives Krsna transcendental pleasure and bliss." Thus when Krsna wants to enjoy pleasure, He exhibits His own spiritual potency known as hladini
- As Krsna was taking pleasure in the joking words and splashing water, the demigods in the heavenly planets showered flowers
- As soon as Krsna was pleased by the fighting, Jambavan immediately understood that his opponent was none other than the Supreme Lord Himself. The conclusion is that he could understand Krsna by his service, for Krsna is sometimes satisfied by fighting
- As we sincerely try to improve our chanting for the pleasure of Krishna, Krishna reciprocates and we feel our greatest pleasure which is devotional service to the Lord. So, you may continue with this method, it is very nice and approved by me
- At that time Krsna entered the forest of Vrndavana with the cows and cowherd boys. Krsna was very much pleased with the atmosphere of the forest, where flowers bloomed and bees and drones hummed very jubilantly
- At this age (at the end of Krsna's pauganda age) Krsna took pleasure in whispering into the ears of His friends, and the subject of His talks was the beauty of the gopis, who were just tarrying before them
- At this age Krsna took pleasure in whispering into the ears of His friends, and the subject of His talks was the beauty of the gopis, who were just tarrying before them. Subala once addressed Krsna thus
- Because Krsna embraced Putana's body with great pleasure and sucked her breast, although she was a great witch, she attained the position of a mother in the transcendental world and thus achieved the highest perfection - SB 10.6.37-38
- Because of its wonderful transcendental qualities, Radha-kunda is as dear to Krsna as Srimati Radharani. It was in that lake that the all-opulent Lord Sri Krsna performed His pastimes with Srimati Radharani with great pleasure and transcendental bliss
- Bhakti-lata, the devotional service, the seed of devotional service, can be received by the parampara system through bona fide spiritual master. And if we abide by the orders of spiritual master faithfully, then Krsna becomes pleased
- Both His (Krsna's) anger and pleasure are the same because He is absolute. His anger is not exhibited in the three modes of material nature. It is only a sign of His bent of mind towards the cause of His devotee because that is His transcendental nature
- Bumblebees became mad after the fragrance & sweetness of the atmosphere. Being pleased by the humming sound of the bees, Krsna would play His flute, & together the sounds became so sweet to hear that aquatic birds like cranes, swans & ducks were charmed
- By their various activities in different pastimes, all of these friends used to give transcendental pleasure to Krsna
- Devotional service means to prosecute Krsna conscious activities which are favorable to the transcendental pleasure of the Supreme Lord Krsna
- Directly we don't approach Krsna. Therefore in Vrndavana you will see everyone is praising Radharani because Radharani is very quickly pleased. And as soon as Radharani is pleased, Krsna is automatically pleased
- During Lord Krsna's pastimes within this world, the sura-stri were to appear in different ways in different families to give pleasure to the Lord, just so that they would be fully trained before going to the eternal Goloka Vrndavana
- Each has the natural right to inherit and share the transcendental pleasures of the Lord, but due to the contact of matter, conditioned living entities have been practically disinherited
- Even though the words (of the Bhagavad-gita) were imperfectly pronounced, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Lord Krsna Himself, did not think this very serious. Rather, the Lord was pleased by the bhava (devotion). In Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 1.5.11) this is confirmed
- He (Krsna) is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of the devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending on the material world, although from Him only the material world is created
- He (Krsna) is atmarama, self-satisfied; He can derive all pleasure by Himself, without anyone’s help. But when the Lord descends to play the part of a human being, He plays a role either as a husband, son, friend or enemy in full perfection
- He (Krsna) simply smiled at her words. Looking toward His cowherd boyfriends, He replied to the girl, “My dear beautiful girl, I am very much pleased by your invitation, and I must come to your home after finishing My other business here
- He (Lord Krsna) takes pleasure when His pure devotee beats Him like an enemy or rebukes Him from a superior position, although no one can be superior to the Lord
- His (Krsna's) body is a vehicle for His transcendental pleasure pastimes, which are enacted by His internal potency. He has no obligation to the laws of karma
- His pleasure-giving potency is known as ahladini, of which the active principle is Srimati Radharani. She is compared to a creeper with newly grown flowers and leaves
- Hladini is the personal manifestation of the blissfulness of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by which He enjoys pleasure
- If one carries out Krsna's order, Krsna is certainly pleased, but if one sometimes breaks His order due to ecstatic love, that gives Him millions of times greater happiness
- If Putana attained the position of a mother of Krsna, what then is to be said of the cows whose nipples Krsna sucked with great pleasure and who offered their milk very jubilantly with affection exactly like that of a mother - SB 10.6.37-38
- If you do not agree with Krsna's desire, if you want to enjoy your own desire, then also, Krsna is also pleased, He will supply you the necessities. But that is not very good. We should agree to Krsna's desires
- In Bhagavad-gita the vaisyas are described as the natural agriculturalists, the protectors of cows, and the general traders. When Lord Sri Krsna incarnated Himself at Vrndavana, He took pleasure in becoming a beloved son of such a vaisya family
- In order to learn how Krsna's pleasure can be obtained, we must read the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam in which Krsna's pleasure potency is displayed in His pastimes with Radharani and the damsels of Vraja
- In reference to the low-grade happiness of sex life, Yamunacarya says: "Since I have been engaged in the loving service of Krsna, realizing ever-new pleasure in Him, whenever I think of sex pleasure, I spit at the thought, and my lips curl with distaste"
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries. Why, then, would He seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception - CC Intro
- It is said that the demoniac Putana came to kill Krsna by poisoning Him, but because Krsna was pleased to suck her breast, she was given the same position as His mother
- Kamsa said, "Please go immediately to Vrndavana and encourage the boys (Krsna and Balarama) to come here to see the beauty of Mathura and take pleasure in the wrestling competition"
- King Nagnajit presented himself before the Lord, "You (Krsna) are self-sufficient and pleased with Your personal opulences, so how can I offer You anything? And how could I please You by such an offering?"
- Krsna and Balarama were very much pleased with his sincere service, and Krsna offered the florist His salutation and benedictions, which He is always prepared to bestow upon the surrendered souls
- Krsna becomes more and more pleased by seeing the increment of book distribution. Devotional service is absolute but one who preaches His message becomes very dear to Lord Krsna
- Krsna continued, "As My devotees are always neglectful of all these worldly possessions, I am also like that. I am interested in self-realization; that gives Me pleasure, and not this family life." After submitting His statement, Krsna suddenly stopped
- Krsna derives pleasure from the beauty and good qualities of the gopis. And when the gopis see His pleasure, the joy of the gopis increases
- Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries. Why, then, would He seek pleasure in the material form? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- Krsna does not take any pleasure in this material world, but He has a pleasure potency. Because we are part and parcel of Krsna, the pleasure potency is within us also, but we are trying to exhibit that pleasure potency in matter
- Krsna does not take pleasure in this external energy but exhibits His internal energy, His pleasure potency, as Radharani and then enjoys with Her. Thus Krsna manifests Himself as Radharani in order to enjoy His internal pleasure potency - CC Intro
- Krsna does not take pleasure in this external energy but exhibits His internal energy, His pleasure potency, as Radharani. Thus Krsna manifests Himself as Radharani in order to exhibit His internal pleasure potency
- Krsna is always fully independent; when He becomes subordinate to His devotees, this is a display of ananda-cinmaya-rasa, the humor of transcendental qualities that increases His transcendental pleasure
- Krsna is feeling pain. So you become Krsna conscious, then Krsna will feel pleasure. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Krsna is pleased when a Vaisnava is rendered service. Because the younger brahmana served the older one, Lord Gopala agreed to become a witness of the marriage negotiation in order to maintain the prestige of both devotees
- Krsna is the technical word which is meant for indicating the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the whole, the whole pleasure, the whole attraction. These are the meaning of Krsna
- Krsna is the transcendental male, and Radharani is the transcendental female. Therefore, to know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani
- Krsna is within your heart. If you kindly continue to hear about Him, as you are doing, then Krsna will be very much pleased, "Oh, this person is now interested in me." Because nobody's interested in Krsna. So Krsna is also silent to them
- Krsna means the highest pleasure, and it is confirmed that the Supreme Lord is the reservoir or storehouse of all pleasure
- Krsna partially displayed the activities of His pleasure potency in His rasa-lila just to attract the conditioned souls, who are all after the phantasmagoria pleasure potency in degraded sex enjoyment
- Krsna replied, "I am most pleased to see that although I offered you the opportunity to ask from Me any kind of benediction, you did not take advantage of asking for material benefits"
- Krsna said to Radharani, "All My transcendental senses are overwhelmed in ecstatic pleasure by tasting You, who are completely decorated by beautiful qualities"
- Krsna said, "But by Her bodily features and counter words She neglects Me. And I even possess unlimited pleasure by Her neglect of Me, for She becomes so beautiful that She increases My pleasure one hundred times"
- Krsna said, "If a devotee offers Me the most insignificant things a little flower, a little piece of leaf, a little water but saturates the offering in devotional love, then not only do I gladly accept such an offering, but I eat it with great pleasure"
- Krsna said, "My dear father and mother, although you have always been anxious for the protection of Our lives, you could not enjoy the pleasure of having Us as your babies, as your growing boys and as your adolescent youths"
- Krsna said, “Unfortunately, being ordered by Our fate, We could not be raised by Our own parents to enjoy childhood pleasures at home"
- Krsna took pleasure in entering the mouth of Aghasura in a sporting spirit along with His associates
- Krsna was pleased with Kaliya & his wives. Immediately after hearing His order, the snake and his wives began to worship Him with great offerings of nice garments, flowers, garlands, jewels, ornaments, sandal pulp, lotus flowers and nice eatable fruits
- Krsna was very much pleased with the tailor and gave him the benediction of sarupya-mukti, which means that after leaving his body he would be liberated and would attain a four-handed body exactly like that of Narayana in the Vaikuntha planets
- Krsna's duty was to please all kinds of men belonging to the different castes, both in the city and within the palace compound. He made them happy by fulfilling their different desires, and when the Lord saw them happy He also became very much pleased
- Krsna's pleasure wanted. If Krsna sees that by washing the floor you are doing very nicely, Krsna is pleased: "Oh, you are nice." Similarly, one man is decorating Krsna with garland and... If Krsna is pleased, that is the main point
- Let all other considerations be forgotten and only my desire to do the thing best for Krishna's alone pleasure be my motive
- Lord Caitanya is combined form of Radha Krsna. If Caitanya is pleased, Radha and Krsna automatically become pleased
- Lord Krsna is the reservoir of all transcendental pleasure, yet He Himself felt great pleasure upon embracing the poor brahmana because He was meeting His very dear friend
- Lord Krsna is very much pleased by service rendered to brahmanas, and when the Lord is pleased, the opulence of one's devotional service increases
- Lord Krsna was very much pleased when passing through the Vrndavana forest by the site of Govardhana Hill. On the bank of the Yamuna He saw all the trees decorated with beehives pouring honey
- Lord Krsna, being pleased with Satrajit, informed him that He did not have any need of the Syamantaka jewel. "It is better to let it remain in the temple as you have kept it"
- Lord Siva also seeks the pleasure of Lord Krsna in order to be delivered from his entanglement in the quality of ignorance within the material world
- Lord Siva said, "I pray to You, my Lord (Krsna), that as You were pleased with his forefathers King Prahlada and Bali Maharaja, You will also be pleased with him"
- Lord Sri Krsna was very much pleased by Akrura's offering of prayers. With His smile captivating Akrura more and more, the Lord replied to his submissive devotional statements with the following sweet words
- Lord Sri Krsna, the transcendental form of absolute bliss, is the fountainhead of all pleasurable transcendental qualities and inconceivable potencies
- Lord Visnu is so powerful that He can deliver anyone at once if He is pleased to do so. And Lord Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, can be pleased immediately if we accept His order by surrendering unto Him, as Maharaja Yayati did
- O King Pariksit, when Rama and Krsna saw Vrndavana, Govardhana and the banks of the River Yamuna, They both enjoyed great pleasure - SB 10.11.36
- On hearing this statement by King Mucukunda, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear King, I am very much pleased with your statement. You have been the king of all the lands on this planet"
- On hearing this, the S P of Godhead, Krsna, replied, “Akrura, I shall surely come to your home with My elder brother, Balarama, but only after killing all the demons who are envious of the Yadu dynasty. In this way I shall please all My relatives
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although My beauty defeats the beauty of ten million Cupids, although it is unequaled and unsurpassed, and although it gives pleasure to the three worlds, seeing Radharani gives pleasure to My eyes"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "In spite of various efforts, I have not been able to taste it. But My desire to relish that pleasure increases as I smell its sweetness"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "One who has a hundred times more qualities than Me could give pleasure to My mind"
- Once Lord Krsna, in His childhood, was chastised by His mother, Yasoda, and Lord Krsna cried. But although He shed tears from His eyes, this is not to be considered a reaction of the mode of ignorance, for the incident was full of transcendental pleasure
- Radha and Krsna are one, and when Krsna desires to enjoy pleasure, He manifests Himself as Radharani. The spiritual exchange of love between Radha and Krsna is the actual display of the internal pleasure potency of Krsna
- Radha is the beloved consort of Krsna, and She is the wealth of His life. Without Her, the gopis cannot give Him pleasure
- Radharani is the internal potency of Sri Krsna, and She eternally intensifies the pleasure of Sri Krsna. Impersonalists cannot understand this without the help of a maha-bhagavata devotee
- Rukmini said, "My Lord (Krsna), You are so kind to Your devotee that even this one morsel of chipped rice pleases You very greatly, and Your pleasure assures the devotee opulence in both this life and the next"
- Siva, the greatest of the demigods, could not help him, what to speak of the lesser demigods, & therefore the Siva-jvara ultimately surrendered unto Krsna, bowing before Him and offering a prayer so that the Lord might be pleased and give him protection
- So long you'll seek your own pleasure, you'll suffer. And when you'll seek Krsna's pleasure, you'll enjoy
- Some of them are very gentle and give pleasure to Krsna by their sweet words. All of these friends are very intimate with Krsna, and they show expertise in their different activities, their aim always being to please Krsna
- Sometimes they (the gopis) presented beautiful music for His (Krsna's) pleasure, and He responded by praising their singing
- Sometimes, in a sportive spirit, He (Krsna) wishes to fight to make a show of bodily strength, and when He so desires, He selects one of His suitable devotees to give Him that pleasure. Krsna desired this pleasure of mock fighting with Jambavan
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Within your heart you should keep yourself very faithful, but externally you may behave like an ordinary man. Thus Krsna will soon be very pleased and deliver you from the clutches of maya"
- Sri Yamunacarya, a great devotee in KC, said: Since I have been engaged in the transcendental loving service of Krsna, realizing ever-new pleasure in Him, whenever I think of sex pleasure, I spit at the thought, and my lips curl with distaste. BG 1972 p
- Sudama said, "You (Krsna) adopted all these pastimes for Your pleasure only; otherwise there was no need for Your playing the role of a human being"
- Sudama thought, "How can there be any comparison between me, a poor, sinful brahmana, & the S.L Krsna, who is the only shelter of the goddess of fortune? considering me a brahmana, with heartfelt pleasure He embraced me in His two transcendental arms
- The boy (Abhimanyu) left his wife, Uttara, mother of Maharaja Pariksit. The Lord is always pleased to satisfy His devotees in any capacity. Only His devotees can play the parts of His relatives. The Lord is absolute
- The brahmana continued, "After due deliberation, You (Krsna) may act as You please, but if You want to do something, You must do it immediately. There is not much time left for action"
- The control of the Lord is everywhere, and if the Lord is pleased, every part of nature will be pleased
- The elder gopis said, "Your Krsna and Balarama find great pleasure in stealing our stock of yogurt and butter from wherever we keep it"
- The famous anna-kuta ceremony, performed in Vrndavana especially and also in all other parts of India, was thus introduced by the Lord, and people still follow this path by worshiping Govardhana Hill, where the Lord used to take pleasure in tending cows
- The florist continued, "You are equally disposed as the friend of all living entities; You are the Supersoul, & You do not discriminate between friend & enemy. Yet You are pleased to give Your devotees the special result of their devotional activities"
- The gopis become happy by seeing one another associate with Krsna. In this way their dealings are further nourished by love of Godhead, and seeing this, Krsna is very pleased
- The gopis began to condemn the activities of Akrura. Stating that he was taking Krsna, who was more dear than the dearest to them & who was the pleasure of their eyes. He was being taken from their sight without their being informed or solaced by Akrura
- The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this. As Krsna was taking pleasure in the joking words and splashing water, the demigods in the heavenly planets showered flowers
- The gopis continued, "He (Krsna) must have glanced at you with great pleasure"
- The gopis said, "If You think, however, that Your lotuslike palms might be burned to ashes if placed on our burning breasts, let us assure You (Krsna) that Your palms will feel pleasure instead of pain"
- The gopis taste a pleasure ten million times greater than the pleasure Lord Krsna derives from seeing them
- The gopis think: "Krsna has obtained so much pleasure by seeing me." That thought increases the fullness and beauty of their faces and bodies
- The gopis want Him (Krsna) simply to stay in Vrndavana so that they can render service unto Him, for His pleasure. There is not even a tinge of personal sense gratification
- The gopis wanted to please Krsna, and therefore as Krsna sang, they responded and encouraged Him by saying "Well done! Well done!" Sometimes they presented beautiful music for His pleasure, and He responded by praising their singing
- The gopis' feeling of happiness was indirect, for it was dependent on the pleasure of Krsna. Causeless love of Godhead is always so. Such pure love is possible only when the predominated is made happy by the happiness of the predominator
- The highest pleasure of this world is sex life. That is also perverted, so diseased. So even in the spiritual world there is sex pleasure in Krsna
- The killings of various demons-such as Agha, Baka, Putana and Pralamba-were but pleasure excursions for Him (Krsna)
- The learned mental speculators, however, think of Him according to their whims. May the Lord be pleased with me
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are very much astonished to see how You (Krsna) have become so much pleased with this serpent (Kaliya), who evidently performed various religious activities in his past lives that pleased everyone"
- The Personality of Godhead was pleased to dine sometimes with Vidura at his home, and while resting He placed His lotus feet on the lap of Vidura
- The potency called hladini gives Krsna transcendental pleasure. Through this pleasure potency, Krsna personally tastes all spiritual pleasure
- The samvit, sandhini and ahladini potencies - Krsna's potency for existence, His potency for knowledge and His potency for pleasure - are distinct from yogamaya
- The smell is creation of God, or Krsna, punyo gandhah prthivyam ca. Therefore the smell should be used for Krsna's pleasure. This is bhakti, not for my pleasure. This is called tyaga. Tyaga means that actually it should be used for Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is naturally very much affectionately inclined to His devotees. When He heard Srutadeva's prayers of pure devotion, He was very much pleased and immediately caught his hands and addressed him
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, is beyond the three qualities goodness, passion and ignorance. No material qualities exist in Him. May that original person, Narayana, who is situated in a completely transcendental position, be pleased with us
- The theory of the impersonalist that the Lord appears in the material mode of goodness cannot be accepted. The impersonalist conclusion is against the Vedic version that the Lord possesses a transcendental pleasure potency
- The transcendental consciousness of the Lord tells Him, "I am Krsna, and I experience pleasure as the visaya. The pleasure enjoyed by Radharani, the asraya, is many times greater than the pleasure I feel"
- There (bank of the Yamuna) Radharani saw a cottage wherein She and Krsna had experienced many loving pleasures, and by remembering those incidents She immediately became overcome with dizziness. This dizziness was very prominently visible
- These cowherd boys were but expansions of Krsna's personal self (ananda-cinmaya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih (BS 5.37)). Later Krsna would show Brahma how He expands Himself into everything as His personal pleasure, ananda-cinmaya-rasa
- They (Krsna and Balarama) were given palatable dishes by Their mothers (Yasoda and Rohini), and They pleasantly ate everything. After eating, They were seated nicely on clean bedding, and the mothers began to sing various songs of Their activities
- Those who are simply learned are panditas but not yet devotees of the Lord, or Vaisnavas. Lord Krsna is not especially pleased with them
- Thus He (Krsna) voluntarily accepted the rule of Maharaja Ugrasena. He informed Ugrasena, “Being cursed by Yayati, the kings of the Yadu dynasty may not occupy the throne. It will be Our pleasure to act as your servants
- To feel the pleasure of the asraya category, Lord Krsna appeared as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- To learn how Krsna enjoys pleasure, we must study the first nine cantos of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and then we should study the Tenth Canto, in which Krsna's pleasure potency is displayed in His pastimes with Radharani and the damsels of Vraja - CC Intro
- To taste the mellows of Srimati Radharani's loving affairs in Her relationship with Krsna, and to understand the reservoir of pleasure in Krsna, Krsna Himself, as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accepted the mood of Radharani
- We may know that the Lord (Krsna) descends with His personal staff of cows, cowherd boys, and cowherd maidens, all of whom are but spiritual expansions of the Lord Himself for His own pleasures
- We should not entertain the nonsensical idea that Krsna, who is always spiritual, also tries to seek pleasure on this material plane. In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries - CC Intro
- We should not think, that Krsna, who is always spiritual, tries to seek pleasure on this material plane like us
- What shall I do for Krsna, who is pleasing beyond all pleasurable conceptions, and who is naughtier than all restless boys? The idea of Krsna's beautiful activities is attracting my heart, and I do not know what I can do
- Whatever pleasure I get from tasting My love for Srimati Radharani, She tastes ten million times more than Me by Her love
- When all of them (Krsna, Baladeva and Arjuna) were on a pleasure trip on the Raivata Hill, Arjuna managed to kidnap Subhadra according to the plan of Sri Krsna
- When Krsna left Vrndavana, Subala, His intimate friend, decided to leave also. While leaving, Subala was contemplating that without Krsna there was no longer any pleasure to be found in Vrndavana
- When Krsna saw Balarama finally defeated by Sridama, who was using only a small stick, Krsna became filled with pleasure and began to look upon Sridama with great wonder
- When Lord Krsna pacified Rukmini by His sweet words, she could understand that what He had formerly said was not actually meant seriously but was spoken to evoke some joking pleasure between themselves
- When one understands the Personality of God, the reservoir of pleasure, Krsna, he actually becomes transcendentally blissful. BG 1972 purports
- When Sri Krsna by His (Krsna's) own internal pleasure appears on earth, He does so by the agency of His internal potency
- When the Trnavarta demon came, Krsna became lighter than the grass so that the demon could carry Him away. This was ananda-cinmaya-rasa, Krsna's blissful, transcendental pleasure
- When you have the service attitude, then Krsna becomes pleased. Whole process is service, according to one's capacity
- When you have the service attitude, then Krsna becomes pleased. Whole process is service, according to one's capacity. So it is not required in that one has to serve in this way or that way. No. The spirit should be service to the best capacity
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- While Krsna and Balarama were passing in this way, They saw a washerman and dyer of clothing. Krsna was pleased to ask him for some nice clothing