Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Visits (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Meetings"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After meeting with the five brothers (The Pandavas), Lord Krsna personally went to visit Srimati Kuntidevi, the mother of the Pandavas, who was also Krsna's paternal aunt. In offering His respects to His aunt, Krsna also touched her feet
- After this He (Krsna) consulted with Balarama, and, being garlanded with lotus flowers but carrying no weapons, He came out of the city to meet Kalayavana, who had already surrounded Mathura
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka. The meeting was intensely painful for the damsels of Vrajabhumi because Lord Krsna had apparently left them to reside at Dvaraka
- In the Krsna-karnamrta, Bilvamangala Thakur describes how Krsna meets His devotee - with peacock feather on His head, with marakata jewels on His chest, with His ever-enchanting smile, His restless eyes and His very delicate body
- It was the request of Radharani to Krsna, "There in Vrndavana You were a cowherd boy, and We used to meet in the jungles, in the bushes. So I want to take You there. Then I will be happy"
- Kamsa said, "If somehow or other Krsna & Balarama escape, They will next meet the wrestlers & will be killed by them. That is my plan. & after killing these two boys, I shall kill Vasudeva & Nanda, who are supporters of the Vrsni and Bhoja dynasties"
- Krsna also declared at that meeting, "In order to assure the good fortune of the cows and themselves, all people of Vrndavana near Govardhana must worship the hill, as prescribed by Me"
- Krsna also declared at that meeting, "One who neglects the worship of Govardhana-puja, as I am personally conducting it, will not be happy"
- Krsna said to Narada, "Fortunately, when we meet you we can very easily take information from Your Holiness of all the news of the three worlds, for within this cosmic manifestation of the Supreme Lord there is nothing concealed from your knowledge"
- Krsna was sitting with mother Yasoda and His other mothers, Devaki and Rohini, but when the mothers engaged in talking, He took the opportunity and went to a secluded place to meet the gopis
- O lotus-eyed Lord (Krsna), whenever You go away to Mathura, Vrndavana or Hastinapura to meet Your friends and relatives, every moment of Your absence seems like a million years. O infallible one, at that time our eyes become useless, as if bereft of sun
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "The happiness I feel when meeting Radharani is a hundred times greater than the happiness I get from meeting others"
- Springtime had arrived, and the full moon of that season inspired the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is complete in everything, with new attraction to meet the beautiful Srimati Radharani at night to increase the beauty of Their pastimes
- Such meetings between Krsna and His devotees can be divided into three classes - namely, perfection, satisfaction, and steadiness
- We accept Krsna as God. Even by His activities He is not ordinary. He had to meet so many dangers before He was accepted God. From childhood, when He was baby, just three months old, He had to struggle. He had to struggle with His position as God
- When Krsna and His devotees meet, it is technically called yoga, or linking up with the Lord
- When Lord Sri Krsna happens to see Srimati Radharani decorated with these lalita ornaments, They both eagerly want to meet each other
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was seriously considering meeting with the Mayavadi sannyasis, the Maharashtriyan brahmana approached Him and extended an invitation