Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Material Nature
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Material Nature (1 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Material Nature"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Anything material, it will burn, it will be cut into pieces, it can be dried up, it can be moistened. Because we cannot see the soul, Krsna has explained in a negative definition what is the characteristic of the soul
- Arjuna wanted to see Krsna in His universal form, which, although a transcendental form, is just manifested for the cosmic manifestation and is therefore subject to the temporary time of this material nature
- As soon as the point comes, to please your senses, then you come to material world, immediately. Krsna-bahirmukha hana bhoga vancha kare, nikata-stha maya tare japatiya dhare
- As the father impregnates the mother by injecting the living entity within the womb, Krsna injects all the living entities into the womb of the material nature
- As You (Krsna) have said, material nature works under Your superintendence, just like a government officer working under the orders of the chief executive. The influence of subordinate activities cannot affect You
- Besides this inferior nature, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is a superior energy of Mine, which are all living entities who are struggling with material nature and are sustaining the universe. BG 7.5 - 1972
- Beyond the material nature lies the realm known as paravyoma, the spiritual sky. Like Lord Krsna Himself, it possesses all transcendental attributes, such as the six opulences
- Both the Supreme Lord and the living entities enter into the material nature. The Supreme Lord, Krsna, by one of His plenary expansions, manifests as Karanodakasayi, Maha-Visnu, the gigantic Visnu form lying in the Causal Ocean
- Krsna is Hrsikesa and Adhoksaja. These two particular words have been used by Sukadeva Gosvami in this instance. Hrsikesa is the Supersoul, and Adhoksaja is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, transcendental to the material nature
- Krsna said, "He (Brahmana) has a clear conception of the whole material nature and the total material energy, and in every action such a devotee sees Me only, and nothing else"
- Krsna said, "It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father"
- Lord Krsna is the master of all other living entities and of the material nature. His lotus feet are sought and worshiped by great saintly persons like Vyasa. Nonetheless, there are fools who consider Lord Krsna an ordinary human being
- Lord Siva continued: Any person who is surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the controller of everything - material nature as well as the living entity - is actually very dear to me
- Since You (Krsna) are the Supreme Brahman, everything is existing within You, and since all the activities of material nature are controlled by Your Lordship, none of these activities affect You
- Srila Rupa Gosvami therefore offers his obeisances unto Krsna by saying, "Krsna, who is present as a human being, has as His mere shadow the whole material nature"
- Srutadeva said, "A devotee, however, can immediately see Your (Krsna) hand in every movement of material nature"
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) are the supreme controller and superintendent of the material nature’s activities. The atheistic class of men simply observe the activities of material nature but cannot find You as the original background"
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the Lord glances over material nature and thus she produces the many material universes. Neither Krsna in Goloka nor Narayana in Vaikuntha comes directly in contact with the material creation
- The Bhagavad-gita says that material nature works under the direction of Krsna
- The complete activities of material nature under the three modes are conducted under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The conclusion of all these is that one should know Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is the Parama-purusa, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, under whose superintendence material nature works
- The Earth personified continued, "Actually, my Lord, You (Krsna) are the material nature, You are the father of the universe, You are eternal time, which has caused the combination of the elements of nature & the manifestation of the material creation"
- The impersonal Brahman is the transcendental bodily effulgence of the Supreme Lord's sac-cid-ananda form, and the illusory and transitory material nature is a transformation of His separated energy
- The material energy, or nature, is not independent in its actions. Nature is acting under the superintendence of Krsna. This is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita, which states that material nature, known as Durga, is acting as the shadow of Krsna
- The material nature means maya. That is an energy, or agent of Krsna, to act something, instrumental. Maya is instrumental. Maya is not all in all. Material nature is not all in all. That is foolish observation
- The Mayavadis deride the pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Such foolish persons, unable to understand the spiritual activities of the Supreme Lord, consider Krsna a product of this material nature
- The proprietor is Paramatma. I am given the chance to use it, so my senses, so-called my senses, that is not my senses. I have not created my hand. The hand is created by God, or by Krsna, through the agency of this material nature
- The same example, the computer. It is a very nice machine, but it cannot work automatically unless an expert pushes the button. So material nature cannot do anything. It is Krsna's direction. So in everywhere there is Krsna's direction
- The scientist is trying to avoid God, independent by science. That is not possible. We are under the grip of the material nature. Material nature means the agent of Krsna
- This is the opulence of the Lord: Although situated in the material nature, He is never affected by the modes of nature. Similarly, those who have surrendered to Him and fixed their intelligence upon Him are not influenced by the modes of nature
- We must know that we are dependent. We are dependent on the laws of material nature, and the material nature is working under the direction of Krsna
- Whatever order is sent from Krsna, material nature obeys. Therefore the natural beauty created by the rainy season was acted out according to the indications of Krsna, who thus felt very proud of material nature's beautiful activities