Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Maidservants"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- After delivering His instructions to the kings and princes, Lord Krsna immediately arranged for their comfort and asked many servants and maidservants to take care of them
- Although I (Bilvamangala Thakur) was also initiated into that path of Brahman realization, I have now become misled by a naughty boy - one who is very cunning, who is very much attached to the gopis and who has made me His maidservant
- Another gopi said, "We are simply Your (Krsna's) maidservants and slaves; please, therefore, accept us by showing us Your beautiful lotuslike face"
- As if catching us by our hair, they forcibly take us away and deliver us unto You to become Your maidservants. Hearing of these incidents, people laugh at us. We have thus become completely subordinate to the flute
- Even the beloved girlfriends of Lord Krsna in Vrndavana, the gopis, the dust of whose feet was desired by Sri Uddhava and who are more dear to Krsna than anyone else, regard themselves as Krsna's maidservants
- Even though there were many thousands of maidservants (in the palace) equally beautiful and qualified and of the same age, Rukminidevi personally was engaged in fanning Lord Krsna
- I am a maidservant at the lotus feet of Krsna. He is the embodiment of transcendental happiness and mellows
- In Dvaraka-dhama, all the queens, headed by Rukmini, also consider themselves maidservants of Lord Krsna
- In the kingdom of God, the Lord’s servants and maidservants, His consorts, His father and mother and everything else are all transformations of the spiritual existence of sandhini-sakti
- In Vrndavana, the trees and creepers are wonderful because throughout the entire year they produce all kinds of fruits and flowers. The gopis & maidservants in the bowers of Vrndavana picked these fruits and flowers & brought them before Radha & Krsna
- Laksmana said, "My dear Draupadi, when I accepted Lord Krsna as my worshipable husband and He accepted me as His maidservant, there was a tumultuous roaring among the disappointed princes"
- Laksmana said, "My dear Queen, at that time I could guess that in my previous life I must have performed some wonderfully pious activity, and as a result I can in this life be one of the maidservants in the house of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- Let Krsna tightly embrace this maidservant who has fallen at His lotus feet, or let Him trample Me or break My heart by never being visible to Me
- Mitravinda said, "My dear Draupadi, there was a great assembly of princes at my svayamvara ceremony (the personal selection of a husband). Lord Krsna was also present in that meeting, and He accepted me as His maidservant"
- Mitravinda said, "Thus my desire to become the maidservant of Krsna life after life was fulfilled"
- O great soul (Vidura)! Does He (Krsna) ever talk about us (Radharani and the gopis), His maidservants? When will He lay on our heads His aguru-scented hand?
- O Lord, remover of the afflictions of the inhabitants of Vrndavana! O hero of all women! O Lord who destroy the pride of Your devotees by Your sweet, gentle smile! O friend! We are Your maidservants
- O My Lord, O My husband, O most dearly beloved! O mighty-armed Lord! Where are You? Where are You? O My friend, reveal Yourself to Your maidservant, who is very much aggrieved by Your absence
- Satya said, "My father was very much pleased and married me to Lord Krsna with great pomp, giving as my dowry many divisions of soldiers, horses, chariots and elephants, along with hundreds of maidservants"
- Satya said, "On the way back, He was assaulted by many princes, but Lord Krsna defeated all of them, and thus I have the privilege of serving His lotus feet as a maidservant"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I am sure He must sometimes sing about us, who served Him just like maidservants, without any payment. Is there any possibility that Krsna will come back and place His aguru-scented hand on our heads"
- The beloved consorts of Lord Krsna are of three kinds: the goddesses of fortune, the queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja, who are the foremost of all. These consorts all proceed from Radhika
- The gopis are the helpers, teachers, friends, wives, dear disciples, confidantes and serving maids of Lord Krsna
- The gopis fell prey to that trap and became Krsna's maidservants, giving up their homes, families, husbands and prestige
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Now Radharani must be lamenting for Him, 'My dear lover, My dearest, You (Krsna) are so fine & so powerful. Where have You gone? I am nothing but Your most obedient maidservant. I am very much aggrieved. Please come & be with Me again'
- The gopis said, "O dear friend of the distressed, kindly place Your hand on our burning breasts as well as on our heads, because we have surrendered unto You (Krsna) as Your eternal maidservants"
- The gopis said, "We do not wish to ask You (Krsna) to accept us as Your wives. Simply accept us as Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "We gopis of Vrndavana, having left our homes, friends and relatives, have become Krsna’s maidservants, but He is neglecting us and going away"
- There were many maidservants (at the palace), all of whom were decorated with gold necklaces, bangles and beautiful saris
- Through austerity and through renunciation of all attachments, we have become maidservants in the home of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is satisfied in Himself
- Thus their fastened belts become loose, and these women become the unpaid maidservants of Krsna. Indeed, they run toward Krsna exactly like madwomen
- What is the wonder if the maidservant of Krsna, His external energy, begs for love of Godhead? Without the mercy of a devotee and without the chanting of the holy name of the Lord, love of Godhead cannot be possible
- What to speak of the other gopis, even Sri Radhika, who in every respect is the most elevated of them all and who has bound Sri Krsna forever by Her loving attributes, serves His feet as His maidservant
- When child Krsna was dancing in response to the singing of the old maidservant Jarati, Narada was astonished. The SP of God, who controls all the movements of great demigods like Brahma and others, was now dancing to the indications of an old maidservant
- When they still received no reply, the gopis thought, "These plants are all Krsna's maidservants, and out of fear they will not speak to us"