Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Lordship"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Akrura continued, "All people can appreciate the incarnations and pastimes of Your (Krsna's) Lordship and eternally glorify Your activities"
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the fish incarnation, who appeared in the ocean of devastation although Your (Krsna's) Lordship is the cause of all causes"
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Your (Krsna's) Lordship, who appeared as Nrsimhadeva to deliver all kinds of devotees from the fearful condition of atheistic atrocities"
- Akrura continued, "To consider Your Lordship (Krsna and Balarama) one of us, conditioned by the material nature, is a mistake due to our imperfect knowledge"
- Akrura continued, "When people deviate from the original knowledge of the Vedas, they try to identify the ordinary living entities with Your Lordship (Krsna and Balarama)"
- All the residents of Dvaraka approached and addressed Him, "Dear Lord (Krsna) of the three worlds, a great fiery demon is ready to burn the whole city of Dvaraka! Please save us"
- Arjuna was put into ignorance on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra just to question Lord Krsna about the problems of life so that the Lord could explain them for the benefit of future generations of human beings and chalk out the plan of life
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, "let us take this prasada to our full satisfaction and glorify Your Lordships Sri Sri Radha and Krsna and in love call for the help of Lord Caitanya and Prabhu Nityananda"
- Brahma said, "In the living entities and other energies, You are the supreme one without a second, the supreme Supersoul. The innumerable living entities are simply like sparks of the original fire, Your Lordship"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are realizable by persons who have cleansed their hearts of all contamination. This cleansing of the heart is made possible by chanting and hearing the glories of Your Lordship"
- Devaki said, "My Lord, I request You to save me from the cruel hands of Kamsa, the son of Ugrasena. I am praying to Your Lordship to please rescue me from this fearful condition because You are always ready to give protection to Your servitors"
- Do not eat luxurious dishes or dress in fine garments, but always remain humble and serve Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha-Krsna in your heart of hearts
- I am Your eternal servant, but I forgot Your Lordship. Now I have fallen into the ocean of nescience and have been conditioned by the external energy
- In the Padma Purana it is stated that the Personality of Godhead ordered His Lordship Siva to deviate the human race from Him. The Personality of Godhead was to be so covered so that people would be encouraged to generate more and more population
- In the phenomenal manifestation there are three stages: the stage of consciousness, the stage of semiconsciousness in dreaming, and the stage of unconsciousness. But Your (Krsna's) Lordship is transcendental to all these material stages of existence
- Indra said, "For persons who are engaged in the transcendental loving service of Your Lordship, all the opulences which were taken away from us by the demons are counted as nothing"
- Indra said, "The waves of the material qualities are never able to touch You (Krsna), and You certainly do not accept them when You are present within this world. Your Lordship is never conditioned by the laws of material nature"
- Let His Lordship's grace be on us so that there may not be any hindrance in the execution of this duty of writing The Nectar of Devotion, impelled by His Divine Grace Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Prabhupada
- Lord Brahma continued, "My Lord, sometimes I am puzzled as to how Your Lordship will be able to repay, in gratitude, the devotional service of these residents of Vrndavana"
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is offered sublime, poetic prayers by those trying to attain His favor
- Mucukunda continued, "As soon as the allotted time is over, Your Lordship immediately ends all the activities of our material dreams. As the time factor, You end all our activities, as a hungry black snake swiftly swallows up a small rat without leniency"
- Mucukunda continued, "Assisted by many commanders, puffed up by power, I could not trace out Your Lordship, who always sit within my heart as the most intimate friend. I did not care for You, this was the fault of my so-called exalted material condition"
- Mucukunda continued, "That is the beginning of liberation from the entanglement of material life. My dear Lord, only by the association of pure devotees is one able to approach Your Lordship, the controller of both the material and spiritual existences"
- My dear Krsna, Your Lordship has protected us from a poisoned cake, from a great fire, from cannibals, from the vicious assembly, from sufferings during our exile in the forest and from the battle where great generals fought
- My dear Lord, just as a puppeteer controls his dancing dolls and a husband controls his wife, Your Lordship controls all the living entities in the universe, such as the brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras
- My Lord, I consider Your Lordship to be eternal time, the supreme controller, without beginning and end, the all-pervasive one. In distributing Your mercy, You are equal to everyone. The dissensions between living beings are due to social intercourse
- My Lord, Your (Krsna's) Lordship can easily be approached, but only by those who are materially exhausted
- Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) mercy, because of my being always engaged in the transcendental loving service of Your lotus feet, Your Lordship has very kindly revealed to me the actions of Your internal potency"
- Narada replied, "My dear Lord, this kind of behavior by Your Lordship is not at all astonishing, for You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and master of all species of living entities"
- O lotus-eyed one, great personalities like Lord Siva desire to bathe in the dust of Your lotus feet to drive away ignorance. If I do not get the mercy of Your Lordship, I shall observe vows to reduce the duration of my life
- O my (Vasudeva) Lord (Krsna), Lord of the demigods, after hearing the prophecy that You would take birth in our (Vasudeva's and Devaki's) home and kill him (Kamsa), this uncivilized Kamsa killed so many of Your elder brothers
- Oh, it is our good luck that we have come again today under Your (Krsna) protection by Your presence, for Your Lordship rarely visits even the denizens of heaven
- Regarding Krsna's complete independence and lordship, Srimad-Bhagavatam says that although Kaliya was a great offender, Krsna still favored him by marking his head with His lotus feet
- Rukmini continued, "I see, therefore, that a great sage like Narada Muni, who does not possess any material property, is still very dear to You (Krsna). And such persons do not care for anything but Your Lordship"
- Rukmini continued, "In the material world, no one can be rich without possessing. Since Your Lordship is absolute, You (Krsna) can adjust the contradiction of possessing nothing but at the same time being the richest"
- Rukmini continued, 'I have selected Your Lordship as my husband, and I therefore request You (Krsna) to accept me as Your wife. You are the supreme powerful, O lotus-eyed one. Now I belong to You'
- She (Satya) began to offer prayers to Krsna mentally, thinking, "I do not know how the Supreme Personality of Godhead can be pleased with me. He is the master and Lord of everyone"
- Since You (Krsna) are the Supreme Brahman, everything is existing within You, and since all the activities of material nature are controlled by Your Lordship, none of these activities affect You
- Siva-jvara began to pray, "My dear Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna) because You have unlimited potencies. No one can surpass Your potencies, and thus You are the Lord of everyone"
- Somehow people can understand the different incarnations of Your Lordship, but they are puzzled to understand the eternal form of Krsna with two hands, moving among human beings exactly like one of them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He's also Krsna. He has appeared as devotee. He appeared first of all as the Supreme Lord, Krsna, and He instructed Bhagavad-gita to the fallen souls and He asserted His Lordship
- Srutadeva said, "Your (Krsna) Lordship, apparently also in a sleeping condition, enters this material world to create a temporary manifestation, not for Your personal necessities but for the conditioned soul who wants to imitate Your Lordship as enjoyer"
- The Earth personified continued, "I have therefore brought him to surrender unto Your (Krsna's) lotus feet. I request Your Lordship to give shelter to this boy and bless him with Your lotus feet"
- The Earth personified continued, "Please accept my respectful obeisances. You (Krsna) are the original Supreme Personality of Godhead and the supreme cause of all causes. Only Your Lordship is the reservoir of all knowledge"
- The greed for material enjoyment is always existing in the living entity, but Your Lordship is always alert, and in due course of time You strike him, just as a snake seizes a mouse and very easily swallows him
- The inhabitants of Gandharvaloka prayed: Your Lordship, we ever engage in Your service by dancing and singing in dramatic performances, but this Hiranyakasipu, by the influence of his bodily strength and valor, brought us under his subjugation
- The kings continued: "We did not consider that Your Lordship (Krsna) is always present before us in the form of cruel death"
- The kings said, "We pray for Your Lordship (Krsna) to favor us by instructing us how to engage in the transcendental loving service of Your lotus feet so that we may never forget our eternal relationship with Your Lordship"
- The messenger concluded, "As the messenger and representative of all those imprisoned kings, I have submitted my words before Your Lordship (Krsna) and presented their prayers to You"
- The messenger concluded, "Now I have explained the awful position of the kings, and Your Lordship (Krsna) can consider and do whatever You like"
- The messenger said, "(Anyone who surrenders unto Your lotus feet is immediately immune to the reactions of sinful life) We therefore offer ourselves wholeheartedly unto Your shelter, and we hope that Your Lordship will now give us full protection"
- The personified Vedas continued, "They (the gopis) wanted to be embraced by the arms of Krsna, which resemble the beautiful round shape of a snake. Similarly, we, the Vedic hymns, simply concentrate our minds on the lotus feet of Your Lordship"
- The personified Vedas continued, "We think that even Your Lordship does not have complete knowledge of Your transcendental qualities. The reason is that You are unlimited"
- The playful pastimes of the Lord caused suspicion in the mind of Lord Brahma, and therefore Lord Brahma, to test Krsna's Lordship, stole all the Lord's calves and cowherd boys with his own mystic power
- The stepmother, who is the wife of the father, is also as good as the mother because the father is also one of the spiritual masters. Lord Krsna, the Lord of the universe, plays the part of an ideal son just to teach others how to treat their stepmothers
- The surabhi cow said, "Therefore, You (Krsna) are our Indra, You are the supreme father of the whole cosmic manifestation, and You are the protector and elevator of all the cows, brahmanas, demigods and others who are pure devotees of Your Lordship"
- There (under the wish-fulfilling tree) Krsna's dear gopi friends serve Radha and Krsna by singing, dancing, offering betel nuts and refreshments, and decorating Their Lordships with flowers
- Uddhava said, "Bhimasena should approach Jarasandha in the dress of a brahmana, beg charity from him and then personally engage in fighting him. And in order to assure Bhimasena's victory, I think that Your Lordship should accompany him"
- Uddhava said, "Considering all these (conquer demoniac kings like Jarasandha and Sisupala, release the pious imprisoned kings and perform the great Rajasuya sacrifice) points, I think that Your Lordship should immediately proceed to Hastinapura"
- Uddhava said, "I think, therefore, that Your Lordship (Krsna) should immediately go there (Hastinapura to satisfy King Yudhisthira) to help the King in this great venture"
- We (the personified Vedas) think that even Your Lordship (Sri Krsna) does not have complete knowledge of Your transcendental qualities
- What can ordinary human beings and mental speculators know of You (Lord Krsna)? It is not possible for anyone to enumerate the unlimited transcendental qualities of Your Lordship
- You (Krsna) are the supreme friend of all living entities, but at the same time You are the supreme chastiser of the miscreants & the envious. I (Narada) know that Your Lordship has descended to this earth for the proper maintenance of the whole universe
- Yudhisthira said, "Foolish persons with a poor fund of knowledge consider Your (Krsna's) Lordship an ordinary human being. Sometimes they try to find fault in You, and sometimes they defame You. Therefore I wish to perform this Rajasuya-yajna"
- Yudhisthira said, "We are all very much surprised that Your Lordship (Krsna) can play the part of an ordinary human being, but we can understand that You are performing these activities just like a dramatic artist"