Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Living"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- Actually he was living in Vaikuntha, because wherever Lord Krsna, the original Narayana, and Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, live is not different from the spiritual planets, Vaikunthaloka
- After the brahmana had been received nicely and seated on Lord Krsna's own cushioned bed, he and Krsna took each other's hands and began to talk about their early life, when they had both lived under the protection of the gurukula
- After this, the chief of the Yadu dynasty, Lord Krsna, along with His newly married wife and the huge dowry, entered the city of Dvaraka with great pomp. Krsna then lived there with His wife very peacefully
- Although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere
- Another gopi said, "Krsna has killed His enemy, & He has victoriously achieved the kingdom of Kamsa. Maybe He is married with a king's daughter by this time & living happily among His kinsmen & friends. Why should He come to this village of Vrndavana"
- Arjuna addresses Krsna as the great-grandfather because He is the father of Brahma, the first living creature in the universe
- As an ideal householder, He (Krsna) lived with His wives and performed the Vedic rituals just to show less intelligent persons that the Supreme Lord is never impersonal
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna has no specific duty to perform in this world, and yet He acts just like an ordinary man living an ideal life within this material world
- At the end of each day's fighting, they lived at night as friends in Jarasandha's palace, and the next day they fought again. In this way they passed twenty-seven days in fighting
- If you want to enter into the spiritual kingdom, the abode, the planet where Krsna lives, so you must be purified. Adjust yourself. Not only to the spiritual kingdom of Krsna - any planet you want to enter, you must adjust yourself
- In order to study Radharani, Krsna lived in Her role and tried to understand Himself. This is the secret of Lord Caitanya's incarnation
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- Indra knew about the exalted position of Krsna because Krsna is the master of Indra, but he could not believe that Krsna could come down and live in Vrndavana among the cowherd men
- It is also said that Krsna lived in Dvaraka as the husband of the goddess of fortune. Queen Rukmini is the goddess of fortune, and all the other queens are her expansions
- It is also stated that while Lord Krsna was living in Dvaraka, He expanded Himself into 16,108 forms, and each and every expansion resided in a palace with a queen
- King Nrga said, "You, my Lord (Krsna), are infallible. You are the Supreme, the purest of all living entities. You live in everyone's heart"
- Krsna continued to talk with His brahmana friend, "My dear friend, I think you remember our activities during the days when we were living as students. You may remember that once we went to collect fuel from the forest on the order of the guru's wife"
- Krsna continued, "First of all, you (Rukmini) may know that I was so much afraid of Jarasandha that I could not dare live on the land, and thus I have constructed this house within the water of the sea"
- Krsna enjoyed sixteen thousand beautiful wives, and it is most significant that He lived at Dvaraka as the only husband of these thousands of beautiful women
- Krsna has dressed Himself in such an enchanting way, as though He had defeated all kinds of players at the chessboard. He lives wonderfully at the topmost height of artistic craftsmanship
- Krsna is the primeval Lord who lives in everyone's heart as the Supersoul, Paramatma
- Krsna is the shelter of all great souls, and He is also the shelter of the material worlds. For one who is on the platform of Krsna consciousness, Vaikuntha, or the spiritual world, is not far away. He does not live within the material world
- Krsna lived with wives and children in all opulence, exactly like an ordinary conditioned soul, just to teach those souls who are actually conditioned that they must enter into the family circle of Krsna, where He is the center
- Krsna said, "My dear brahmana friend, that you remember all those days of our school life when you and I were living together at the boarding school (gurukula). Actually, whatever knowledge you and I received in life was accumulated in our student life"
- Krsna said, "There are palatial buildings in the cities, but we are satisfied living in this forest of Vrndavana. Our specific relationship is with Govardhana Hill and Vrndavana forest and nothing more"
- Krsna wants to continue living within the heart, and the Lord wants to give directions, but one has to keep his heart as clean as Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept the Gundica temple
- Krsna, although He's all-powerful, He lives at Vrndavana in the gardenlike city. Not city; a tract of land
- Krsna, or Lord Visnu, however, lives very opulently, whether in Vaikuntha or in the material world, but His devotees appear poverty-stricken
- Lord Krsna expanded Himself into as many forms as He had wives, and He lived with them as an ideal householder, observing the regulative principles, rules and commitments in accordance with the Vedic injunctions and the social laws and customs of society
- Lord Krsna is the world teacher; therefore, even though He had no need for a wife, He expanded Himself into as many forms as He had wives, and He lived with them as an ideal householder
- Nanda Maharaja and Yasodamayi said, "It is also very good news that You (Balarama) and Krsna defeated Jarasandha and Kalayavana, who is now dead, and that You are now living in a fortified residence in Dvaraka"
- Narada Muni continued: My dear Maharaja Yudhisthira, all of you (the Pandavas) are extremely fortunate, for Krsna, lives in your palace just like a human being. Great saintly persons know this very well, and therefore they constantly visit this house
- Narada said, "He (Krsna) is always with you in all circumstances. He is living with you and covering Himself from the eyes of others"
- Narada said, "Others cannot understand that He (Krsna) is the Supreme Lord, but He is still living with you as your cousin, as your friend and even as your messenger. Therefore you must know that nobody in this world is more fortunate than you"
- Narada saw one single Krsna living in sixteen thousand palaces by His plenary expansions. Due to His inconceivable energy, He was visible in the palace of each and every individual queen
- Narada told Kamsa, "Being afraid of your atrocious nature, Vasudeva has tactfully hidden Them in Vrndavana, out of your sight." Narada further informed Kamsa, "Krsna and Balarama have been living incognito in the care of Nanda Maharaja"
- Not only was Krsna happily living with His queens in those palaces, but He was giving in charity from each palace an aggregate number of 13,054 cows completely decorated with nice clothing and ornaments
- O master (Krsna), if You live abroad all the time, then we cannot look at Your attractive face, whose smiles vanquish all our sufferings. How can we exist without Your presence?
- O my Lord, You live in the forest of Govardhana Hill, and, like the king of elephants, You are expert in the art of conjugal love
- Once a great realized sage was lamenting that the Supreme Lord Krsna was living in Dvaraka but that he was unable to take advantage of seeing Him
- Once a palmist came to the house of Nanda Maharaj, and Nanda Maharaj asked him, "My dear sage, will you kindly check the hand of my child, Krsna? Tell me how many years He will live and whether He will become the master of thousands of cows"
- One friend of Krsna's addressed Him thus: "My dear lotus-eyed one, when You were living in Gokula You were always bearing a stick in Your hand"
- One of them said, "My dear friends, considering His (Krsna's) wonderful activities, how is it possible that such an uncommon boy would come and live with us in Vrndavana? It is really not possible. Just imagine! He is now only seven years old"
- One should be enhanced in attachment for living where Krsna is living
- Parakiya-rasa, or paramour love, is prevalent in Krsnaloka, where Lord Krsna lives. This planet is also called Goloka Vrndavana
- People all over the universe who were searching after the Supreme Personality of Godhead knew that He had appeared in the Yadu dynasty and was living in Dvaraka as one of the members of that family
- Salva addressed Krsna, "You rascal, Krsna! Look. This is Your father, who has begotten You and by whose mercy You are still living. Now just see how I kill Your father. If You have any strength, try to save him"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "Lord Krsna is now the King of the Bhoja, Vrsni and Andhaka dynasties, and I have heard that He never leaves His capital city, Dvaraka. He is living there without outside engagements"
- Since one cannot do anything without the sanction of the Supreme Lord, He lives with the jiva soul as witness and sanction-giver
- Sisupala continued, "He (Krsna) has constructed a fort within the water and is living in a place where there is no discussion of Vedic knowledge. And whenever He comes out of the fort, He simply harasses the citizens like a dacoit, thief or rogue"
- Sri Kanu Thakura, a very respectable gentleman, was the son of Purusottama dasa Thakura. He was such a great devotee that Lord Krsna always lived in his body
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami continued, "You are present in everyone's heart as Paramatma. Therefore You are known as Jananivasa, one who lives in everyone's heart"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We know that Krsna cannot live for a moment without the association of young women. That is His nature. He is finding difficulty in Mathura because He is no longer in the village among innocent cowherd girls"
- The city of Dvaraka was situated in this Kathwar province, and because Lord Krsna used to live in this city, Dvivida specifically made it his target of disturbance
- The concluding portion of Krsna's pastimes is found in the Ninetieth Chapter of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and in this chapter Sukadeva Gosvami wanted to explain how Krsna lived happily at Dvaraka with all opulences
- The Lord lives always inconceivably in His transcendental abode
- The Lord used to live with His 16,108 wives constantly. He expanded Himself into 16,108 plenary portions, and each and every one of them was the Lord Himself without deviation from the Original Personality
- The Pandavas were not less fortunate; they were as good as Prahlada Maharaja because although Lord Nrsimhadeva appeared for Prahlada, the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His original form as Krsna was always living with the Pandavas
- The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, said: "What more shall I say to you? I live throughout this cosmic manifestation merely by My single plenary portion"
- The qualities of Krsna captivate and attract everything, living and nonliving. Even birds, animals and trees are attracted to Krsna's qualities
- The three lokas are Gokula (Goloka), Mathura and Dvaraka. Krsna lives eternally in these three places
- There is no exaggeration in this story from SB. The queens of Krsna were all expansions of the goddess of fortune, Laksmiji. Krsna lived with them in different palaces, & He treated them exactly the same way an ordinary man treats his wife
- Thereafter, His father, being afraid of Kamsa, brought Him to the cow pastures of Maharaja Nanda, and there He lived for eleven years like a covered flame with His elder brother, Baladeva
- Thus regaining your natural position & rendering service unto the Supreme Lord, who is the all-powerful reservoir of all pleasure and who lives in all living entities as the Supersoul, you will very soon forget the illusory understanding of "I" and "my."
- When I think of Krsna - how He went away from His father's protection to Vraja and lived there incognito out of fear of the enemy, and how, although unlimitedly powerful, He fled from Mathura in fear - all these bewildering incidents give me distress
- When Krsna was living at Dvaraka, demigods like Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, Indra the King of heaven and many others used to come to visit Him
- When Satrajit was visiting the city of Dvaraka, the citizens felt great pride to think that although Krsna was living in Dvaraka like an ordinary human being, the demigods were coming to see Him
- When this city was constructed, Maharaja Yudhisthira requested Krsna to live with them a few days more to give them the pleasure of His association. Lord Krsna accepted the request of Maharaja Yudhisthira and remained there for many days more
- Wherever Lord Krsna, the original Narayana, and Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, live is not different from the spiritual planets, Vaikunthaloka
- You (Krsna) are living as the Supersoul in all the multiforms of living entities, and You know very well what is going on within their bodies and minds
- You live within the core of everyone's heart and observe all the desires and activities of the conditioned souls. O SPG known as Lord Krsna, Your reputation is bright and illuminating. You have no beginning, for You are the beginning of everything