This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God's Living"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A brahmana may be extremely fortunate in having achieved brahma jnana, but the Pandavas were so exalted that the Parabrahman, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was living in their house like an ordinary human being
- Although still at home, Lord Rsabhadeva lived like a madman, naked and with disheveled hair. Then the Lord took the sacrificial fire within Himself, and He left Brahmavarta to tour the whole world
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is very difficult to approach, He is very near to us because He lives within our hearts. As soon as God understands that one is seeking His favor by fully surrendering, naturally He immediately takes action
- As a brahmacari His name was Nityananda Svarupa, and therefore the sannyasi under whom He was living must have been from the tirthas or asramas of the Sankara-sampradaya, because one of the names for the assistant brahmacari of such a sannyasi is Svarupa
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese ’rjuna tisthati: (BG 18.61) "The Supreme Lord in His Paramatma feature lives within everyone’s heart"
- Because He (the Lord) lives in the heart of every living being, He is conscious of the psychic movements of the particular jivas. We should not forget this. BG 1972 Introduction
- Brahman is a partial representation of Bhagavan, and Vasudeva, the Supersoul living everywhere and in everyone's heart, is also an advanced realization of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (the king of Mithila) gave many valuable presents to Balaramaji in order to seek His pleasure. At this time Sri Balarama lived in the city for several years as the honored guest of the King of Mithila, Janaka Maharaja
- Here is a learned, highly qualified brahmana, engaged in performing austerity and eagerly desiring to worship the Supreme Lord, the Supersoul who lives within the core of the heart in all living entities
- I (Prabhupada) was also attracted by my Guru Maharaja when he convinced me that God lives and we can live with Him. I find the same conviction in you and it has given me so great pleasure. Yes, it is the greatest discovery
- In days gone by there were many sages in Dandakaranya. Dandakaranya is the name of the forest where Lord Ramacandra lived after being banished by His father for fourteen years
- In the tract of land called Ketumala-varsa, Lord Visnu lives in the form of Kamadeva, only for the satisfaction of His devotees. These include Laksmiji (the goddess of fortune), the Prajapati Samvatsara and all of Samvatsara's sons and daughters
- It does not matter to the pure devotee if he has to go to hell to preach. The Supreme Lord lives in the heart of a hog, although the Lord is in Vaikuntha
- My (Vasudeva's) son Baladeva, being raised by you (Nanda Maharaja) and your wife, Yasodadevi, considers you His father and mother. Is He living very peacefully in your home with His real mother, Rohini? - SB 10.5.27
- My dear lord (Puranjana), I (the girl) have just arranged this city of nine gates for you so that you can have all kinds of sense gratification. You may live here for one hundred years, and everything for your sense gratification will be supplied
- O Kamsa, we (the ministers), who are your adherents in all respects, shall therefore kill the brahmanas (because Visnu lives wherever there are religious principles & sacrifices), the persons engaged in offering sacrifices and austerities - SB 10.4.40
- O Kamsa, we (the ministers), who are your adherents in all respects, shall therefore kill the cows that supply milk, from which clarified butter is obtained for the ingredients of sacrifice (Because Visnu lives wherever there are sacrifices) - SB 10.4.39
- One of His younger brothers, Laksmanaji, desired to go with Him, and so also His eternal wife, Sitaji, desired to go with Him. The Lord agreed to both of them, and all together they entered the Dandakaranya Forest, to live there for fourteen years
- Since the individual soul is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, in that sense the Lord is living in every body, and, as Supersoul, the Lord is also present as a witness. In both cases the presence of God in every living entity is essential
- Some say that the devotee should remain in holy places like Vrndavana or some holy town where the Lord lived, but a pure devotee can live anywhere and create the atmosphere of Vrndavana by his devotional service. BG 1972 purports
- The fifteen-day period of anavasara is also called nibhrta, in honor of the solitary place where the supreme goddess of fortune lives. After living there a fortnight, Lord Jagannatha took permission from the goddess of fortune to leave
- The foundation of all the demigods is Lord Visnu, who lives and is worshiped wherever there are religious principles, traditional culture, the Vedas, cows, brahmanas, austerities, and sacrifices with proper remuneration - SB 10.4.39
- The Godavari River flows through this (Dandakaranya) tract of land, and there is a great forest there where Lord Ramacandra lived
- The Lord lives within the core of heart in every living being, therefore He is conscious of the psychic movements, activities, of the particular jiva. We should not forget
- The Lord says, that He lives neither in Vaikuntha nor in the heart of a yogi, but He lives where His pure devotees are always chanting and glorifying Him
- The Paramatma, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is living in everyone's heart as isvara, as the controller, and that He is giving directions for the living entity to act as he desires. BG 1972 Introduction
- The Personality of Godhead is the complete form of sac-cid-ananda (full life, knowledge and bliss). By realization of the cit portion of the Complete Whole (unlimited knowledge), one can realize the localized aspect of the Lord, the Paramatma
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is known as Vasudeva because He lives everywhere. The word vas means "to live."
- The Supreme Personality, Krsna, along with Balarama, lived in Vrajabhumi, Vrndavana, just to substantiate the benediction of Brahma - SB 10.8.52
- The syllable van indicates that every being lives in Him (God) and that He also lives in every being
- Thus regaining your natural position & rendering service unto the Supreme Lord, who is the all-powerful reservoir of all pleasure and who lives in all living entities as the Supersoul, you will very soon forget the illusory understanding of "I" and "my."
- Under the order of His father, Maharaja Dasaratha, He entered the forest and lived there for considerable years with His wife and younger brother
- Unfortunately many people have no information of these sublime planets (Goloka and Vaikuntha) where Krsna and Visnu live, and because they do not know of them they fall down. Even the impersonalists fall down from the brahmajyoti. BG 1972 purports