Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Living"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Although still at home, Lord Rsabhadeva lived like a madman, naked and with disheveled hair. Then the Lord took the sacrificial fire within Himself, and He left Brahmavarta to tour the whole world
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese ’rjuna tisthati: (BG 18.61) "The Supreme Lord in His Paramatma feature lives within everyone’s heart"
- He (the king of Mithila) gave many valuable presents to Balaramaji in order to seek His pleasure. At this time Sri Balarama lived in the city for several years as the honored guest of the King of Mithila, Janaka Maharaja
- Here is a learned, highly qualified brahmana, engaged in performing austerity and eagerly desiring to worship the Supreme Lord, the Supersoul who lives within the core of the heart in all living entities
- I was also attracted by my Guru Maharaja when he convinced me that God lives and we can live with Him. I find the same conviction in you and it has given me so great pleasure. Yes, it is the greatest discovery
- In days gone by there were many sages in Dandakaranya. Dandakaranya is the name of the forest where Lord Ramacandra lived after being banished by His father for fourteen years
- In the tract of land called Ketumala-varsa, Lord Visnu lives in the form of Kamadeva, only for the satisfaction of His devotees. These include Laksmiji (the goddess of fortune), the Prajapati Samvatsara and all of Samvatsara's sons and daughters
- The pure devotee lives constantly in the abode of the Supreme Lord, even in the present body, which apparently belongs to this world
- The syllable van indicates that every being lives in Him (God) and that He also lives in every being
- Thus regaining your natural position & rendering service unto the Supreme Lord, who is the all-powerful reservoir of all pleasure and who lives in all living entities as the Supersoul, you will very soon forget the illusory understanding of "I" and "my."