Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Left Hand
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Left Hand (2 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Left Hand"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After hearing the appeal from His sons, He personally went to the well and easily got the great lizard out simply by extending His left hand
- As described in the Lalita-madhava, Krsna's shyness was manifested when He lifted Govardhana Hill by the little finger of His left hand
- As Krsna and Balarama approached the bow, They were warned not to go nearer, but Krsna ignored this warning. He forcibly went up and immediately took the big bow in His left hand
- As soon as Kesi reached Him, Krsna pushed His left arm within the horse's mouth, and it looked as though a big snake had entered a hole in the field. The horse felt great pain because Krsna's arm felt to him like a hot iron rod
- Let my ultimate attraction be to Sri Krsna, the P of G. I concentrate my mind upon the chariot driver of Arjuna who stood with a whip in His right hand and a bridle rope in His left, who was very careful to give protection to Arjuna's chariot by all means
- Lord Krsna is the friend of all living entities. Therefore, after hearing the appeal from His sons (Samba, Pradyumna, Caru, Bhanu and Gada), He personally went to the well and easily got the great lizard out simply by extending His left hand
- O my dear devotees of Lord Krsna, may the left hand of Lord Krsna, which has lifted Govardhana Hill like a ball, save you from all dangers
- One of the gopis once said to her friend, "My dear beautiful friend, when Krsna, the son of Maharaj Nanda, was taking rest within the cave of a hill, He was keeping His head on the arms of Sridama, and He was putting His left hand on Dama's chest"
- The gopis used to discuss Krsna amongst themselves, and their talks were as follows. "My dear friends," one gopi said, "do you know that when Krsna lies on the ground He rests on His left elbow, and His head rests on His left hand?"
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana and their animals remained there for 1 week without being disturbed by hunger, thirst or any other discomforts. They were simply astonished to see how Krsna was holding up the mountain with the little finger of His left hand
- The next moment he (Kamsa) began to consider: "The boy (Krsna) is certainly not common, because He has lifted Govardhan Hill with His left hand. So what can I do in this connection? Let me go to Vrndavana and inflict pains on all the residents there"
- The vayasyas said, Instead of supporting it with Your (Krsna's) left hand, please transfer it to Your right hand, so that we can give Your left hand a massage"
- There were torrents of rain, and the Lord saved the residents of Vrndavana by lifting Govardhana Hill and resting it on the little finger of His left hand for seven days
- Thus Lord Krsna, still carrying the lump of yogurt-and-rice preparation in His left hand, immediately started to search out the calves in the caves and bushes. He searched in the mountain holes and in the forests, but nowhere could He find them
- When Krsna was holding up Govardhana Hill with His left hand, His hair became scattered all over His shoulders, and He appeared to be perspiring. When mother Yasoda saw this scene, she began to tremble
- When the residents of Braja found that Krsna had lifted Govardhan Hill with His left hand, they became stunned
- When the residents of Vraja found that Krsna had lifted Govardhana Hill with His left hand, they became stunned
- While Lord Krsna was enjoying lunch with His friends, His flute was pushed within the belt of His cloth on His right side, and His bugle and cane were pushed in on the left-hand side of His cloth