Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Leaving"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- Accepting the prayers of Srimati Kuntidevi, the Lord (Krsna) subsequently informed other ladies of His departure by entering the palace of Hastinapura. But upon preparing to leave, He was stopped by King Yudhisthira, who implored Him lovingly
- Actually He (Krsna) was not at all afraid, but He pretended to be an ordinary human being frightened by the immense quantity of soldiers and resources of Jarasandha. Without any weapons Krsna left the battlefield
- After Krsna left the shelter of His real father and mother, He went to the lap of Yasodamayi to play the part of an ordinary cowherd boy in the blessed Vrajabhumi, which is very sanctified because of His childhood pastimes
- After leaving the florist's place, Krsna and Balarama saw a hunchbacked young woman carrying a dish of sandalwood pulp through the streets
- After living in Vrndavana for some time, Uddhava desired to go back to Krsna, and he begged permission to leave from Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda
- After offering the pulp, he meditates outside the temple door. In the meantime, Lord Krsna, having eaten the pulp, leaves the plate empty
- After the departure of all the others, Maharaja Yudhisthira restrained the inner circle of his friends, including Lord Krsna, not allowing them to leave
- All of the gopis were standing behind Krsna, and upon seeing the chariot leaving, they stood there stunned and did not move. They remained like that until the flag of the chariot and the dust thrown up by its wheels became invisible
- All the 16,108 wives of Krsna were princesses, and when each saw that Krsna was always present in her respective palace and did not leave home, she considered Krsna a henpecked husband who was very much attached to her
- All the ladies at the arena said, "My dear boy (Krsna) - please leave this place immediately! Please leave this place immediately! Don't You see the big elephants coming to attack You? Your innocent gazing upon them is causing us too much perturbation"
- All these women auspiciously glorified their lives despite their being without individuality and without purity. Their husband, the lotus-eyed P of G, never left them alone at home. He always pleased their hearts by making valuable presentations
- Although King Yudhisthira and his brothers were unwilling to have Lord Krsna leave Hastinapura, Krsna arranged to take permission from the King to return to Dvaraka, and thus He returned home along with His queens and ministers
- Although Rukminidevi, the first queen of Lord Krsna, knew that brahma-muhurta is the most auspicious time in the entire day, she would feel disgusted at the appearance of brahma-muhurta because she was not very happy to have Krsna leave her side in bed
- Arjuna said: O King! The Supreme Personality of Godhead Hari, who treated me exactly like an intimate friend, has left me alone. Thus my astounding power, which astonished even the demigods, is no longer with me
- As Krsna pressed her breast extremely hard and sucked out her very breath, Putana fell down on the ground, spread her arms and legs and began to cry, "Oh, child, leave me, leave me!" She was crying loudly and perspiring, and her whole body became wet
- At the request of the mother, He (Krsna) became like a human child and at once left her for another devotee at Gokula, where He was accepted as the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda Mata
- Balarama said, "Tell Him He should not leave the house today." This shows how Balarama, Krsna's elder brother, took care of Krsna with parental love, within the scope of fraternal affection
- Bilvamangala Thakur said, "My dear Krsna, You are leaving me, forcibly getting out of my clutches. But I shall be impressed by Your strength only when You can go forcibly from the core of my heart"
- By following in the footsteps of pure devotees, we can know that Krsna, the Ranacoraji, left the battlefield not because He was afraid but because He had some other purpose
- By partaking of these things and eating the remnants of food You have left, we will be able to conquer the illusory energy
- Did Krsna mean that "I leave Bhagavad-gita ambiguous and some learned scholar will come. He will explain"? What is this nonsense? Everything is clear
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka. The meeting was intensely painful for the damsels of Vrajabhumi because Lord Krsna had apparently left them to reside at Dvaraka
- Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who destroys everything inauspicious for His devotees, does not leave the hearts of His devotees even if they remember Him and chant about Him inattentively
- He (Jarasandha) thought Krsna and Balarama to be ordinary human beings, and he was trying to measure the activities of the Lord. Due to this pastime Krsna is known as Ranacora, which means "one who has left the battlefield"
- His (Krsna's) leaving the battlefield is an example of His supermost opulence, renunciation
- If you take prasadam, Krsna will not eat everything. He will eat, and He will leave for you also. So don't be afraid
- In order to be fair to Satadhanva, Krsna and Balarama also left Their chariot and began to follow Satadhanva on foot. While Satadhanva and Krsna were running, Krsna took His disc and cut off Satadhanva's head
- In the Rama incarnation He remained a king's son from His very childhood, but in the incarnation of Krsna, although He was the son of a king, He at once left the shelter of His real father & mother (King Vasudeva & Queen Devaki) just after His appearance
- It is correct that Nanda, Krsna, the gopas, gopis, etc. left Gokula to move to Vrindaban. There is no discrepancy because the whole area of Mathura is known as Vrindaban
- Krsna continued, "In Vrndavana, many gopis were attracted to Me, and now I have left them, and they are living but are simply crying for Me in separation"
- Krsna had left His friends on the bank of the Yamuna while they were engaged in lunch, and although He returned exactly one year later, the cowherd boys thought that He had returned within a second. That is the way Krsna's different energies act
- Krsna is so kind, He leaves book, He leaves representative, and He comes Himself. In so many ways He is trying to give us the benefit. Asura: we do not take the advantage, and continually suffer, birth after birth we suffer
- Krsna said, "After all, you (gopis) should know that it was not My intention to leave you; our separation was ordained by Providence, who after all is the supreme controller and does as He desires"
- Krsna satisfied the girl in this way with sweet words. Leaving her there, He proceeded down the street of the marketplace, where the citizens were prepared to receive Him with various kinds of presentations, especially betel nuts, flowers, sandalwood pulp
- Krsna was once informed, "You are the life and soul of all the inhabitants of Vrndavana. So because You have left Vrndavana, all of the servitors of Your lotus feet there are suffering"
- Krsna, upon being informed of the specific date of Rukmini's marriage, was anxious to leave immediately. He asked His driver, Daruka, to harness the horses for His chariot and prepare to go to the kingdom of Vidarbha
- Lord Krsna has left this place, and therefore the deer are feeling separation. They do not hear our words; therefore how can they reply
- Lord Krsna immediately left His seat and came forward to receive His brahmana friend and, upon reaching him, embraced the brahmana with His two arms
- Lord Krsna left His instructions for the benefit of all human society, but fools and rascals unfortunately think of Him as an ordinary human being and twist the instructions of Bhagavad-gita for the satisfaction of their senses
- Lord Krsna, the enemy of Kamsa, took Srimati Radharani within His heart, for He desired to dance with Her. Thus He left the arena of the rasa dance and the company of all the other beautiful damsels of Vraja
- Lord Sri Krsna wanted to save Mathura from the eighteenth attack of the great military divisions of King Jarasandha. To prevent further killing of soldiers and to attend to other important business, Lord Krsna left the battlefield without fighting
- Nityananda Prabhu replied, "These are the remnants of food left by Lord Krsna. If You take them to be ordinary remnants, You have committed an offense"
- Now I shall leave the vision of this mundane world, and I see that Uddhava, the foremost of My devotees, is the only one who can be directly entrusted with knowledge about Me
- O Gadadhara (Krsna), our kingdom is now being marked by the impressions of Your feet, and therefore it appears beautiful. But when You leave, it will no longer be so
- O my Lord, You (Krsna) have executed all duties Yourself. Are you leaving us today, though we are completely dependent on Your mercy and have no one else to protect us, now when all kings are at enmity with us?
- One may try to leave Him, but He is not going to leave you. Once come, "No, sir, you cannot go out." Just like our Ajamila. He was devotee in the beginning, and later on, by bad association of prostitute, he fell. But Krsna took him at the end
- Radharani's friend said, "My dear Krsna, You have been very much obliging in serving the form of our Sri Radharani, and now You have left all the other gopis to search for Her. Please allow me to inquire how You want Her to treat You"
- Remnants left by Krsna are called phela. Anyone who obtains even a small portion must be considered very fortunate
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "Lord Krsna is now the King of the Bhoja, Vrsni and Andhaka dynasties, and I have heard that He never leaves His capital city, Dvaraka. He is living there without outside engagements"
- Since it is said that Lord Krsna never leaves Vrndavana-dhama, one may ask how He manages the affairs of the creation. This is answered in the Bhagavad-gita: The Lord pervades the entire material creation by His plenary part known as the Paramatma
- Since the auspicious day when Krsna left for Mathura, Srimati Radharani has been pressing Her head on one of Her hands and constantly shedding tears
- Sisupala continued, "Krsna is so foolish that He has left Mathura, which is inhabited by highly elevated persons following the Vedic culture, and has taken shelter in the ocean, where there is not even talk of the Vedas"
- So Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Personally He comes. Sometimes He sends His very confidential devotee. Sometimes He comes Himself. Sometimes He leaves instructions like Bhagavad-gita
- Sometimes Sridama used to address Krsna, "Oh, You are so cruel that You left us alone on the bank of Yamuna, and we were all mad from not seeing You there! Now it is our great fortune that we are able to see You here"
- Sri Balarama received the news that Krsna had left for Kundina accompanied only by a brahmana and that Sisupala was there with a large number of soldiers
- Srimad-Bhagavatam clearly states that He (Krsna) left the battlefield in spite of having ample military strength. Even without His militia, He alone would have been sufficient to defeat the army of Jarasandha, as He had done seventeen times before
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We left our husbands, children and relatives only for Krsna, yet He did not feel any obligation in exchange. At last He left us forlorn. Do you think we can place our faith in Him again"
- Such is the policy of these lips. Just consider some other injustices. Everything that touches those lips - including food, drink or betel - becomes just like nectar. It is then called krsna-phela, or remnants left by Krsna
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- The biggest and highest planet in the brahmajyoti is Krsnaloka, or Goloka Vrndavana, where the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna Himself, resides. Lord Sri Krsna never leaves Krsnaloka
- The damsels of Braja and Radharani were very expert in talking cunningly, so as soon as they saw Krsna they began their talkings; and Krsna, pretending to go for some flowers for them, immediately left that place and entered into a mountain cave
- The damsels of Vraja, after pastimes of laughter, humor and exchanges of glances, were anguished when Krsna left them. They used to follow Him with their eyes, and thus they sat down with stunned intelligence and could not finish their household duties
- The gopis asked, "How could Krsna take Her away alone, leaving all of us aside, unless She is extraordinarily qualified and beautiful?"
- The gopis said, "Krsna is the well-wisher of Vrndavana. He is as kind to you as to us; therefore after leaving us, He must have been present in your company. O fortunate trees, we are thinking of Krsna, the younger brother of Balarama"
- The gopis said, "We fear He will become controlled by them & will forget us, for we are simple village girls. He will no longer be kind to us. We therefore do not expect Krsna to return to Vrndavana. He will not leave the company of the girls in Mathura"
- The gopis said, "We must, therefore, understand that this particular gopi served Krsna with greater affectionate love than ourselves. Because of this, although He has left us, He could not leave Her company"
- The gopis said, "When You (Krsna) leave the body, it immediately dies, and according to the injunction of the sastras, a dead body must immediately be thrown into a river or burned. Therefore, ultimately You are the dearmost personality in this world"
- The gopis said: "My dear Krsna, You are a first-class thief. So please leave this place immediately. We know You love Candravali more than us, but there is no use in praising her in our presence! Kindly do not contaminate the name of Radharani"
- The great authority Sukadeva Gosvami remarks that Krsna almost always passed His time with Rukmini, and Rukmini was a bit proud to be so fortunate that Krsna never left her even for a moment. Krsna, however, does not like any of His devotees to be proud
- The Krsna known as Yadu-kumara is Vasudeva Krsna. He is different from the Krsna who is the son of Nanda. Yadu-kumara Krsna manifests His pastimes in the cities of Mathura and Dvaraka, but Krsna the son of Nanda never at any time leaves Vrndavana
- The Lord left this earthly planet in His own transcendental body, and as soon as He left, the symptoms of the Kali-yuga, as were envisioned by Maharaja Yudhisthira prior to Arjuna's arrival from Dvaraka, began to manifest
- The Lord told the brahmana, "Now you can go home. I shall stay here and shall not leave"
- The Lord, however, left this earthly planet in His own transcendental body, and as soon as He left, the symptoms of the Kali-yuga, as were envisioned by Maharaja Yudhisthira prior to Arjuna's arrival from Dvaraka, began to manifest
- The purpose, as it will be revealed, was to attend to a confidential letter sent by Rukmini, His future first wife. Krsna's leaving the battlefield is a display of one of His six opulences
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, known as lila-purusottama, appeared as the son of Vasudeva but immediately left His father's home and went to Vrndavana to expand His loving relationship with His confidential devotees
- The very day and moment the Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, left this earth, the personality of Kali, who promotes all kinds of irreligious activities, came into this world
- Their (Krsna and Balarama's) playmates complained, "Krsna is leaving us just at the point when our playing is at the summit. Next time we shall not allow Him to leave"
- They (Gopis) discovered that their hair and clothes immediately loosened. Hearing the news that Krsna and Balarama were leaving for Mathura, others, who were engaged in household duties, stopped working
- This is the test of Krsna consciousness. In the beginning they (the gopis) were a little envious that Krsna had taken Radharani alone, leaving aside all the other gopis
- This period is very convenient for the execution of spiritual activities. When that auspicious moment arrived, Krsna asked the gopis to leave. Although His beloveds were not willing to quit His company, they were very obedient to Him
- We are persons, and Krishna is a Person, and our relationship with Krishna He leaves open as a voluntary agreement always
- We are servant; we take the remnants of foodstuff left by Krsna. We are neither vegetarian nor nonvegetarian. We are prasad-ian
- When Krsna appeared before the boys, they thought, "Krsna has returned within a minute." They began to laugh, thinking that Krsna was not willing to leave their lunchtime company
- When Krsna enacts this pastime, leaving the battlefield without fighting, He is worshiped by the devotees
- When Krsna left the rasa-lila dance, the gopis became very morose, and when they were grieving, Krsna reappeared dressed in yellow garments. Wearing a flower garland & smiling, He was attractive even to Cupid. In this way Krsna appeared among the gopis
- When Krsna left Vrndavana for Mathura, the gopis became most dejected and spent the rest of their lives simply crying in separation from Krsna. This means that in one sense they were never actually separated from Krsna
- When Krsna left Vrndavana, Subala, His intimate friend, decided to leave also. While leaving, Subala was contemplating that without Krsna there was no longer any pleasure to be found in Vrndavana
- When Krsna, before leaving the capital of the Pandavas for His home, asked Kunti for permission to leave, she said, "Dear Krsna, in our distress You were always present with us. Now, because we have been elevated to a royal position, You are leaving us"
- When Sri Krsna left the city of Dvaraka to seek out the Syamantaka jewel, He was late returning home. Uddhava became so afflicted that the symptoms of disease became manifest on his body
- When the Lord (Krsna) was about to leave His palaces, all the queens would look at Him with feminine gestures. The Lord would respond to their greetings with smiles, attracting their hearts so much that they would feel intense separation from Him
- When the Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, left this earthly planet in His selfsame form, from that very day Kali, who had already partially appeared, became fully manifest to create inauspicious conditions
- When the rasa dance was going on in full swing, Krsna left all the gopis and took only Srimati Radharani with Him
- Why Krsna left Bhagavad-gita? Out of His compassion, that "After My disappearance people would take advantage of this Bhagavad-gita. As I instructed My dear friend Arjuna, they will also take advantage and become free from the clutches of death"
- Why should we interpret Krsna's words? Am I more than Krsna? Or did Krsna leave some portion to be explained by me by interpretation? Then what is the importance of Krsna?