"Krsna knows"|"Krsna, however, knows"|"Krsna clearly knows"|"Krsna, God, knows"|"Krsna, who knows"|"Krishna knows"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Knowing"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.
- Addressing him (Akrura) as the chief among munificent men, Krsna said, "My dear uncle, it is already known to Me that the Syamantaka jewel was left by Satadhanva with you"
- After consulting together, They (Krsna and Balarama) decided to go to Hastinapura to show sympathy to Their relatives. Krsna and Balarama certainly knew that the Pandavas could not have been killed in the devastating fire
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- Akrura thought, "Since Krsna knows my heart, certainly when I approach Him, He will embrace me. Not only am I a member of the Yadu dynasty, but I am His relative and an unalloyed, pure devotee"
- Akrura was afraid, because he had been deputed by Kamsa, the enemy of Krsna. He thought, "I am going to see Krsna as a messenger of the enemy." At the same time, he thought, "Krsna is in everyone’s heart as Supersoul, so He must know my heart"
- Akrura was Krsna's uncle; therefore, when he came back to Dvaraka, Lord Krsna first of all gave him a welcome befitting a superior person. Krsna is the Supersoul in everyone and knows everything going on in everyone's heart
- Although Krsna was on the lap of mother Yasoda like a little baby, but the full potency of God was there. How to kill Putana, how to kill Aghasura, Bakasura, Krsna knows perfectly
- Although the Paramatma is aloof from the living entities, He knows their intentions, and He gives them facilities by which they can enjoy or suffer the results of their actions
- Although you fell from the higher planet Svargaloka and became trees, you were most favored by him. I knew of all these incidents from the very beginning
- Arjuna arrested Asvatthama knowing perfectly well that he was the son of Dronacarya. Krsna also knew him to be so, but both of them condemned the murderer without consideration of his being the son of a brahmana
- Arjuna duly carried the message of the girl Kalindi to Krsna, although Krsna, as the Supersoul in everyone's heart, knew everything. Without further discussion, Krsna immediately accepted Kalindi and asked her to sit down on the chariot
- Because He is the omniscient Personality of Godhead, Krsna knew that the cowherd men were preparing for the Indra sacrifice, but as a matter of etiquette He began to inquire with great honor and submission from elder personalities like Maharaja Nanda
- Both in this material world and in the transcendental world, You see all the deeds of all living beings, in the past, present and future. Since You are the witness of all such deeds, You know the essence of everything
- Draupadi was thinking of Lord Krsna in that dangerous position, and the all-pervading Lord could at once know the dangerous position of His devotees
- During this strife between Balarama and Rukmi, Lord Krsna did not utter a word, for He knew that if He supported Balarama, Rukmini would be unhappy, and if He said that the killing of Rukmi was unjust, then Balarama would be unhappy
- He (Krsna Caitanya) is full in six opulences: wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. In short, we should know that He is Krsna, God, and that nothing is equal to or greater than Him. There is nothing superior to be conceived
- He (Krsna) dropped His covering cloth on the way (to kill Bhismadeva), and out of great anger He did not know that He had dropped it
- He (Krsna) is the only resort for all devotees, and so He knows very well how to satisfy His pure devotees. Krsna understood that Rukmini could not follow the statements He had made in a joking way. To counteract her confusion, He spoke
- He (Krsna) knew everything that had happened in connection with Akrura's conspiracy with Satadhanva. Therefore, He smilingly began to speak to Akrura
- He (Krsna) knows that he'll (the individual soul) suffer. Therefore sometimes conscience beats. We sometimes inquire from our conscience. Conscience says, "No, don't do this." But still we do it. Still we do... That is our avidya
- He is the author of the Vedanta philosophy, & He knows the Vedanta philosophy perfectly well. The so-called Vedantists & Mayavadis cannot understand Krsna as He is; they simply mislead their followers imitating the actions of Krsna in an unauthorized way
- He knows how to deal according to time, person and country, and He sees through the scriptures and authoritative books. He is very clean and self-controlled
- I do not know the strength of Radha's love, with which She always overwhelms Me
- I may forget my past activities due to the change of body, but because the Supreme Lord as Paramatma is sitting within me, He knows everything; therefore the result of my past karma, or past activities, is awarded to me
- If you (the gopis) do not come here and if you lodge complaints with My (Krsna's) father (Nanda Maharaja), I shall not care anyway, for I know My father is old and cannot take any action against Me
- In plain words she (hunchback woman) proposed that Krsna come to her home and satisfy her lusty desires. Krsna, of course, felt a little bit embarrassed in front of His elder brother, Balarama, but He knew that the girl was simple and attracted
- It is the special mercy of the Supreme Lord that as soon as He knows that one is glorifying His name, fame and attributes, He personally helps cleanse the dirt from one's heart
- It was known to Uddhava that although Lord Krsna was acting like an ordinary man, He knew everything - past, present and future. However, because the Lord wanted to consult with him, Uddhava, in order to render service to the Lord, began to speak
- Kalindi said: "Knowing me to be performing austerities with the desire to touch His feet, He came with His friend Arjuna and accepted my hand. Yet I am but a maidservant engaged in sweeping the floor of the house of Sri Krsna"
- Kaliya said, "Your Lordship knows well that it is very difficult to give up one’s natural instincts, although by such instincts the living creature transmigrates from one body to another"
- King Nagnajit continued, "You (Krsna) may kindly know that from the very beginning I have made a vow to marry my daughter to a suitable candidate, one who can come out victorious in the test I have devised"
- Knowing all this (Asvatthama releasing brahmastra to kill all the male members in Pandu's family), Lord Sri Krsna at once took up His personal weapon to protect His devotees, who did not know anyone other than Krsna
- Knowing Duryodhana's plan, Krsna came to the Pandavas and asked their wife Draupadi if there were any remnants of food which she could offer to Him
- Knowing that Dantavakra was alone and armed with only a club, Lord Krsna responded similarly and prepared Himself by taking His club in His hand
- Knowing that the unfortunate human beings of this age would misunderstand even His own words, Lord Krsna again appeared - this time in the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Krsna again worshiped him (Narada) with as much paraphernalia for reception as He had used in the palace of Rukmini. After worshiping him properly, Lord Krsna acted as if He did not know what had happened in the palace of Rukmin
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "For certain reasons We were rejected by Our father and mother, and you protected Us. Dear father and mother, We know that you will feel separation upon returning to Vrndavana and leaving Us here"
- Krsna and the citizens of Dvaraka then found in the forest a great tunnel, said to be the path to Rksa's house. Krsna knew that the inhabitants of Dvaraka would be afraid to enter the tunnel
- Krsna asked His father, "I am very eager to know this procedure, so please explain to Me the purpose of this sacrifice"
- Krsna asked His father, "My dear father, what is this arrangement going on for a great sacrifice? What is the result of such a sacrifice, and for whom is it meant? How is it performed? Will you kindly let Me know?"
- Krsna continued, "Because I was trained in a village in My childhood, I am not well acquainted with the etiquette of urban life. I do not know the way to please a wife with nice words and behavior"
- Krsna continued, "I cannot please all of them (Krsna's wives) as a polished husband. My behavior with them is not very nice, and I know that you are very conscious of it. I sometimes create a situation with My wives which is not very happy"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, do not think for a moment that I have been dealing with you (the gopis) as I do with ordinary devotees. I know what you are"
- Krsna continued, "This jewel (Syamantaka) is so powerful that no ordinary man is able to keep it. I know that you are very pious in activities, so there is no objection to the jewel's being kept with you"
- Krsna desired to know the glory of Radha's love. "Why is She so much in love with Me?" Krsna asked. "What is My special qualification that attracts Her so? And what is the actual way in which She loves Me?"
- Krsna is so merciful that even though He knew Putana was there to kill Him, He took her as His nurse or mother
- Krsna is the Supreme Person. He knows everything. You take the information, knowledge, from Krsna. Then your life will be successful. That is the propaganda of this Krsna consciousness movement
- Krsna knows everything of your purpose, and He gives you opportunity to work as you have decided. If you decide to enjoy this material world, Krsna will give you intelligence how to become very nice businessman, nice politician, very nice cunning man...
- Krsna knows everything, but one cannot know Krsna without being favored by Him. Thus for Krsna and His representative there is no question of a theory of uncertainty
- Krsna knows no loss, He knows no defamation, He has no fear, He has no anxiety, and He does not know calamity. He is simply encircled by the dancers of Vraja and is enjoying their company in the rasa dance
- Krsna knows that "As soon as he is surrendered unto Me he'll be free from the clutches of maya," and He knows it also, "If he does not do so, then he'll never be free from maya." Both things He knows. Is it clear or not?
- Krsna knows. He has imitated Krsna's plan. Krsna has made so many birds. So you cannot make any other size
- Krsna persisted, "Please let Me know the purpose of the sacrifice you are going to perform. Is it according to Vedic injunction? Or is it simply a popular ceremony? Kindly let Me know in detail about the sacrifice"
- Krsna said to Narada, "You know everything, and so I wish to question you. Are the Pandavas doing well, and what is the present plan of King Yudhisthira? Will you kindly let Me know what they want to do at present?"
- Krsna said, "I can understand that I have been ungrateful to you, but still I know that you (gopis) are faithful to Me. May I inquire if you have been thinking of Us, although We had to leave you behind"
- Krsna said, "I know that her brother Rukmi is against Me, and due to his persuasion, My marriage with her has been cancelled"
- Krsna said, "Now please order Me. What can I do for you? What is the purpose of your coming here in the dead of night? Kindly take your seats and let Me know what I can do for you"
- Krsna said, "We three (Krsna, Arjuna & Bhima) guests at your royal palace have come from a great distance to ask you for charity, and we hope that you will kindly bestow upon us whatever we ask from you. We know about your good qualities"
- Krsna said: It was already known to Me that My great devotee Narada Muni had shown his causeless mercy by saving you (Nalakuvara & Manigriva) from the abominable condition of pride due to possessing extraordinary beauty & opulence in a family of demigods
- Krsna said: Narada Muni has saved you from gliding down into the lowest condition of hellish life. All these facts are already known to Me. You are very fortunate because not only were you cursed by him, but you had the great opportunity to see him
- Krsna was anxious to know about the Pandavas because at a very young age they had lost their father. Being very friendly to His devotees, Krsna was anxious to know about them, He deputed Akrura to go to Hastinapura, get information of the real situation
- Krsna welcomed them with the following words: "My dear wives of the brahmanas, you are all very fortunate and are welcome here. Please let Me know what I can do for you"
- Krsna's knowledge, His power of remembrance, His power of knowing everything perfectly is different from our knowing. But unfortunately we think, "God may be little greater than me." That is that Dr. Frog philosophy
- Lord Krsna knew that Narada was His great devotee and that the trees standing before Him as twin arjuna trees were actually the sons of Kuvera
- Lord Krsna knew that Sudama was hesitating to present Him with the paltry chipped rice, which was actually unfit for His eating
- Lord Krsna knew the mystery of Jarasandha's birth. Jarasandha had been born in two different parts from two different mothers. When his father saw that the baby was useless, he threw the two parts into the forest
- Lord Krsna replied, "I know that he (Banasura) is one of the chief devotees of Your Lordship (Siva), so you can now rest assured that henceforward he need have no fear of anything"
- Lord Krsna said, "I know very well that from the beginning you were not at all attached to the materialistic way of life"
- Lord Krsna then desired to know about the rulers (ksatriyas) in the brahmana's kingdom, so He inquired whether the citizens of the kingdom were all happy. A king's qualification is judged by the temperament of the people in the kingdom
- Lord Krsna was pleased with them (the gopis), and since they all desired to have Him as their husband, He told them, "My dear well-behaved girls, I know of your desire for Me and why you worshiped goddess Katyayani, & I completely approve of your action"
- Lord Krsna, however, knows everything in detail. Therefore His knowledge is vijnana-ghana because it does not have any of the defects of material science
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supersoul of all living entities, knows everyone's heart very well
- My dear daughter of King Vidarbha, My dear Rukmini, please do not misunderstand Me (Krsna). Don't be unkind to Me like this. I know that you are sincerely and seriously attached to Me; you are My eternal companion
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- O Krsna, O flute-player, the sweetness of Your early age is wonderful within these three worlds. You know My unsteadiness, and I know Yours
- O scion of Bharata, you should understand that I am also the knower in all bodies, and to understand this body and its owner is called knowledge. That is My opinion. BG 13.3 - 1972
- O Vasu, I know from within your mind what you desired in the days of yore when the Vasus and other demigods responsible for expanding the universal affairs performed sacrifices
- On the Absolute world there is no such relativities as a success and failure. The one thing in the Absolute world is to serve Krishna. Don't care for the result. Krishna must know that we are working very seriously and that is our success of life
- One day when Krsna was engaged in stealing butter and yogurt in the house of Jatila, He assured His friends, "My dear friends, I know that this old lady is now sleeping very profoundly because she is breathing very deeply"
- One friend addressed Krsna, "My dear Madhusudana, You know my strength, yet You are encouraging Bhadrasena, and not me, to challenge mighty Baladeva. By this action You are simply insulting me because my arms are as strong as the bolts of the gate!"
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "My dear mother, your son is very expert among the cowherd boys. He knows all the different arts of how to tend the cows & how to play the flute. He composes His own songs, & to play them He puts His flute to His mouth"
- Our policy is not to ask anything from Krsna. He knows what is good for me; simply I have to surrender unto Him
- Satrajit had no desire to give the jewel away with his daughter, and Krsna, knowing his mentality, accepted his daughter but returned the jewel. After getting back the jewel from Krsna, he was satisfied and kept it with him always
- Since Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is omniscient, He knew what types of preparations each person liked. He therefore had Svarupa Damodara deliver these preparations to each devotee to his full satisfaction
- Sri Krsna knew that His elder brother, Lord Baladeva, was arranging her (Subhadra's) marriage elsewhere, and since He did not dare to go against the arrangement of Baladeva, He advised Arjuna to kidnap Subhadra
- Sudama thought, "The Lord (Krsna) was so kind to me that He did not give me even a farthing, knowing very well that I am a poverty-stricken man who, if I got some money, might become puffed up and mad after material opulence and so forget Him"
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, certainly You know how much we are saddened when You go out of Vrndavana village to tend the cows in the forest"
- The gopis continued, "Krsna has sent you (Uddhava) to His father and mother; otherwise He has no further business in Vrndavana. He is now in town. What does He have to know about Vrndavana village or the cows' pasturing grounds"
- The intention of the Bhagavad-gita is known by Krsna, the author. So we have to understand the intention of the author. We cannot exact any meaning by our own scholarship which is different from the intention of the author
- The Lord (Krsna) is so kind that He does not show special favor only to one who is a great philosopher. He knows the sincerity of purpose. For this reason only, women generally assemble in great number in any sort of religious function
- The Lord knew that even the offensive doormen were His pure devotees, although by chance they committed an offense at the feet of other devotees
- The Lord knows everything directly and indirectly, and He is cognizant of all minute details, and He is fully independent
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord, it is known to You (Krsna) that Jarasandha possesses the power of ten thousand elephants, and with this power he has imprisoned us, just as a lion hypnotizes a flock of sheep"
- The Nagapatnis said, "O Lord (Krsna), we are submitting our prayers unto You. You can appreciate that this poor serpent is going to give up his life. You know that for us women our husband is our life and everything"
- The Supreme Lord knows everything about the suffering of the conditioned soul, and therefore He appears in this material world, sometimes personally, sometimes by an incarnation and sometimes by authorizing a living being to act on His behalf
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is not formless; He is purusam, or the enjoyer, the original person. He is the time element and is all-cognizant. He knows everything - past, present and future - as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, knowing the minds of the unmarried young gopis, blessed them with their desired objective. They had prayed for Krsna to become their husband, and Krsna wanted to fulfill their desires
- The transcendental potency by which He knows Himself and causes others to know Him is called samvit
- The unborn Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, knows that many great personalities have fallen from their positions because of extravagant opulence
- The verdict of Krsna is the final and complete answer to all doubts, because He knows past, present and future perfectly - but no one knows Him. Krsna and Krsna conscious devotees alone can know what is what
- There (in forest) they (parts of Jarasandha's body) were later found by a witch named Jara, who was skilled in the black arts. She managed to join the two parts of the baby from top to bottom. Knowing this, Lord Krsna therefore also knew how to kill him
- There is no place in My mind for jnana-yoga or dhyana-yoga. Although You know Me very well, You are still instructing Me in jnana-yoga and dhyana-yoga. It is not right for You to do so
- They (the cows and boys) said, "Our dear friend Krsna, we are Your intimate friends. It is not right that we should suffer in this way. We are all completely dependent on You, & You are the knower of all religious life. We do not know anyone except You"
- Thinking in this way, the Lord remained silent, and Lord Gopala, knowing His contemplation, played a trick
- This constant meditation on Krsna by the gopis is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita to be the topmost yoga. Krsna knew very well the psychology of women
- To say nothing of Anantadeva, even Lord Krsna Himself cannot find an end to His own transcendental qualities. Indeed, He Himself is always eager to know them
- We know that this is all a well-planned trick. You know how to make jokes that cause the complete annihilation of women, but we can understand that Your real mind, words and behavior are different. Therefore please give up all these clever tricks
- What it is, Krsna knows
- When a living being is perfect, he is aware of everything that happens, and since the Supreme Person is all-perfect, it is quite natural that He knows everything in all detail
- When Gandhari saw, she saw that he was not fully naked, so she regretted, "O my dear son, I asked you to come before me naked. Why you have got this...?" "No, Krsna advised." Then she began to smile, that "My attempt is failure." So Krsna knew it
- Why Krsna is recognizing so nicely a preacher? Because He knows that he has to face so many difficulties. It is not easy going. Armchair politician, no. He has to face so many difficulties
- You (Krsna) are living as the Supersoul in all the multiforms of living entities, and You know very well what is going on within their bodies and minds
- You (Radharani) are My (Krsna's) most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You
- You are My most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana