Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Intentions"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Although Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasure, He has a special intention to taste Himself by accepting the form of a devotee
- If Lord Krsna rejected the company of the other gopis for Srimati Radharani, we can understand that Lord Sri Krsna has intense affection for Her
- Intending to make my promise true, Lord Krsna broke His own promise not to take up a weapon at Kuruksetra
- Krsna said, "After all, you (gopis) should know that it was not My intention to leave you; our separation was ordained by Providence, who after all is the supreme controller and does as He desires"
- Lord Krsna intended for Vasudeva to see everything with the vision of a maha-bhagavata, a first-class devotee, who sees that all living entities are part and parcel of the Supreme Lord and that the Supreme Lord is situated in everyone’s heart