Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Encouragement (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Inspiration"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, Your Vrndavana pastimes are simply to inspire Your devotees. If someone takes Your Vrndavana pastimes to be material, he will be misled"
- Brahma said, "Your appearance as a small cowherd boy, a child of the cowherd men, is not at all a material activity. You are so much obliged by their affection that You are here to inspire them with more loving service by Your transcendental presence"
- Krishna inspired My Guru Maharaja, and He inspired Me, and I am trying to inspire you all because Krishna wants it
- Krsna inspired Maharaja Yudhisthira to ask Bhismadeva in the presence of many great sages, indicating thereby that the Lord's devotee like Bhismadeva, although apparently living as a worldly man, is far superior to many great sages, even Vyasadeva
- Krsna thought, if I inspire a quarrel within the dynasty
- The inspiration was infused by Sri Krsna directly in the heart of Vyasadeva, and thus he felt the vacuum as explained above
- The man to whom the Lord shows His mercy by inspiring him within the heart takes shelter only of Lord Krsna and abandons all Vedic and social customs
- The Supreme Lord inspired Brahma, the secondary creator, and enabled him to carry out his creative functions. In this way the Supreme Lord is the supervising engineer; the real mind behind all creative agents is the Absolute Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Lord inspired the secondary creator, Brahma, in order that Brahma could carry out his creative functions. So, the supreme intelligence behind all creations is the Absolute Godhead, Sri Krsna
- They vanquish shame, religion and patience, especially in women. Indeed, they inspire madness in the minds of all women