Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Encouragement (4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Encouragement"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Apparently, to the rascals it appears like that, that Krsna is encouraging Arjuna to fight. And he says there is no sin. But the rascal does not see under what condition he is advising
- As soon as He (Krsna) approached the gopis, the Lord smiled, and after embracing them and inquiring about their welfare, He began to encourage them, saying
- Her (Rukmini's) eyes moving, she appeared sorry, and Krsna, who could immediately understand her mind, encouraged her with these words
- How wonderful Krsna is! His mind is captivated by the eyebrows of Candravali in a smiling spirit, His snake-like arms are on the shoulder of His friend, and at the same time He is roaring like a lion to encourage Vrsasura to fight with Him
- Krsna encouraged Rukmini, "My dear Rukmini, don't worry. Please rest assured that the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty will kill all the opposing soldiers without delay"
- Krsna's business is to make you forgetful because you want to forget. And when you are advanced, if you want know... If you want to establish, reestablish your relation, He will encourage you
- When Lord Krsna thus encouraged King Yudhisthira, the King's face brightened like a blossoming flower because of transcendental happiness, and thus he ordered his younger brothers to conquer all the worldly kings in all directions
- When Salva thought that Krsna had been bewildered by his mystic representations, he became encouraged and began to attack the Lord with greater strength and energy by showering volleys of arrows upon Him
- Without understanding Bhagavad-gita, even a so-called learned scholar also talking of Krsna as immoral. He has encouraged killing. Just see. Such envious persons. And he is teaching Bhagavad-gita. This is going on