Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Inferior Energy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Inferior Energy (11 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Inferior Energy"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Besides these inferior energies, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature
- Besides this inferior nature, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is a superior energy of Mine, which are all living entities who are struggling with material nature and are sustaining the universe. BG 7.5 - 1972
- His (Krsna's) energies are also multifarious, and His internal energies are superior and external energies inferior in quality. They are explained in the Bhagavad-gita (7.4-6) as the para and the apara prakrtis
- His (Krsna's) expansions of various forms which take place via the internal energies are superior forms, whereas the expansions which take place via the external energies are inferior forms
- In the Seventh Chapter (of Bhagavad-gita) we have already discussed the opulent potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, His different energies, the inferior and superior natures, and all this material manifestation
- In the Seventh Chapter (of the Bhagavad-gita) it is stated that the five gross elements (earth, water, fire, air and sky) and the three subtle elements (mind, intelligence and ego) are all His (Krsna's) inferior energies
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the material body is created by Krsna's inferior energy, that the living entities - the individual souls - are His parts and parcels, and that the Supersoul is His localized representation