Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Inferior Energy
Pages in category "God's Inferior Energy"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Brahma means life. So everything is life. The basis, basis of everything. Just like my body is depending on my life. Therefore the whole cosmic material manifestation is also depending on God. So matter is another energy of life. That we practically see
- By such careful discrimination, one can clearly understand that the Supreme Soul is transcendental to both the superior and inferior energies, although He has a direct connection with both
- The conception of God as some ruling power or as the impersonal Brahman can be reached by persons who are in the inferior energy of the Lord, but the Personality of Godhead cannot be conceived unless one is in the transcendental position
- The eight ingredients make up the material nature, or the Supreme Lord's external potency. These material ingredients - earth, water, fire, air, and so on - are devoid of any free will, and so they are known as the Lord's inferior energy
- The elements of nature - earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and ego - all belong to the Lord's inferior, material energy (apara prakrti),whereas the living being, the organic energy, is His superior energy (para prakrti)
- The living entities are the superior energies, whereas matter is the inferior energy, and the combination of these energies brings about the manifestation of this material world, which is in the heart of the Lord
- The living entity, as will be explained in the Seventh Chapter, is one of the energies or natures of the Supreme Lord but is distinct from matter, which is another nature - called inferior - of the Lord
- The superior energy is utilizing inferior energy for His purpose. You are utilizing this inferior, the lump of matter, for serving my purpose. That is superior energy
- There are many material universes, each under the jurisdiction of a Brahma, & this cosmic manifestation within the jurisdiction of the various Brahmas is but a display of one fourth of the energy of the Lord (ekapad-vibhuti). This is the inferior energy
- There are two kinds of nature, namely the material nature and the spiritual nature, or the external and internal potencies of the Lord. The material nature is called apara, or inferior, and the spiritual nature is called superior or transcendental