This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Indications (14 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Indications"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- All incarnations are either direct expansions of Krsna or, indirectly, expansions of the expansions of Krsna. However, the name of Krsna indicates the original Personality of Godhead
- As I have got my permanent residence in America, it is indication of Krishna that I shall live here to organize this movement to the best possible extent
- King Yudhisthira, being thus assured by the indication of Lord Krsna, ordered his youngest brother, Sahadeva, accompanied by soldiers of the Srnjaya tribe, to conquer the southern countries
- Krsna also indicated that He was young and that they were young girls. "It does not look very well for young girls and boys to remain together in the dead of night"
- Krsna inspired Maharaja Yudhisthira to ask Bhismadeva in the presence of many great sages, indicating thereby that the Lord's devotee like Bhismadeva, although apparently living as a worldly man, is far superior to many great sages, even Vyasadeva
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He knew everything about the hunchback. By His inquiry He indicated that there was no use in serving a demon; she would do better to serve Krsna and Balarama and get an immediate result of the service
- Krsna thus indicated that the celebrated, strong wrestlers should not challenge Krsna and Balarama to fight
- Krsna was not a beggar, nor was He in need of clothing, but by this request He indicated that everyone should be ready to offer Krsna whatever He wants. That is the meaning of Krsna consciousness
- Krsna's invoking the anger of Indra and later on chastising him is a clear indication to His devotees that those who are engaged in Krsna consciousness have no need to worship any demigod, even if it is found that the demigod has become angry
- Krsna, the original Supreme Personality of Godhead, indicated as the son of Maharaja Nanda, has two names. One is svayam bhagavan, and the other is lila-purusottama
- Lord Krsna as Govinda is more inclined to the brahmanas and the cows, indicating thereby that human prosperity depends more on these two items, namely brahminical culture and cow protection. Lord Krsna is never satisfied where these are lacking
- Lord Krsna indicated by this statement that Satyabhama was already pregnant and that her son would be the real claimant of the jewel and would certainly take the jewel from Akrura
- Lord Krsna persuaded Arjuna not to enter the fire in disgrace. Krsna indicated that since Arjuna was His friend, if he were to enter the fire in hopelessness, indirectly it would be a blemish on Him
- Lord Siva said, "As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, You (Krsna) appear in order to protect the devotees, and thus Your appearance indicates good fortune for all the universe"
- O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences. BG 10.40 - 1972
- On Krsna's chest are the ornaments of the Srivatsa marks, indicating the residence of the goddess of fortune. His chest, which is as broad as a plunderer's, attracts thousands upon thousands of damsels of Vraja, conquering their minds & breasts by force
- That Personality of Godhead, known as Madana-mohana, whose joking words carry many indications and deep meanings, is increasing the lusty desires of My ears
- The human being is the elder brother of all other living beings. He is endowed with intelligence more powerful than animals for realizing the course of nature and the indications of the Almighty Father
- The Lord's detachment from household life does not indicate detachment from His (Krsna's) eternal associates, the transcendental cowherd damsels. But the Lord desired to end His so-called attachment to the three modes of material nature
- The ultimate goal of life is already indicated by the Lord Himself in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.64), and the Pandavas were intelligent enough to follow it without hesitation
- This incident (of washing Krsna with the urine of a cow, and throwing the dust created by the hooves of the cows all over His body) gives us a clear indication of how important the cow is to the family, society and to living beings in general